Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Vikings vs Chiefs… Good morning Horners! Well

in Alte Heimat 06.12.2019 03:19
von liny195 • 73 Beiträge

Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , at least it is morning. First off, congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs for pulling out the game. For fans that aren’t as dedicated to following this team intently as some, this was entertaining with all the lead changes, for the more die hard fan, this game was pull your hair out ugly! Your Minnesota Vikings did not do enough consistently to win on a day where Kirk Cousins threw for only 50%, Stefon Diggs only caught 1 pass, Dalvin Cook’s longest run was only 12 yards, the offensive line, at least parts of it, got manhandled, the defense gave up drives, Trae Waynes was picked on, Dan Bailey misses an extra point wide left, and Britton Colquitt shanks a 27 yard punt at the end because Mike Zimmer didn’t want to kick to Tyreek Hill. Was there just one thing you could really blame for the loss, or was this an all around total system failure that the Vikings still could have won for most of the game? How does it look going into the future and the Vikings chances to win the division, or at least make the playoffs? Did anyone ever think that Laquon Treadwell would have the most receiving yards today? With Adam Thielen re-aggravating his hamstring injury, Treadwell was on the field often as the third wide receiver behind Diggs and Bisi Johnson. The play calling featuring him versus Irv Smith Jr more, still makes you scratch your head. Treadwell had 3 catches Trae Waynes Jersey , Smith 4, and Johnson and Diggs only 1 a piece?! What’s going on here? Cousins did throw 3 TD passes today and had no turnovers, but most throws were short check downs as illustrated by C.J. Ham getting two. Has anyone picked up on that if Cousins hits his first deep pass of the game, we get good Kirk, and if he misses, like today, we get bad Kirk who reverts to his check downs and as reported leaves receivers wide open elsewhere?Matt Moore made plays against the Zimmer defense today. The bend but not break D looked broken at times. The pass rush got better and better, but with safeties having to play cover over Waynes and Xavier Rhodes, shutting down a good team like in 2017, just doesn’t look to be there anymore. On a day when most things needed to go right, there were just so many that didn’t in all phases of the game that led to the loss. Oh, the life of being a Vikings fan.Trae Waynes was picked on by the Andy Reid led offensive game plan, and the Vikings couldn’t stop it.Photo by Peter Aiken/Getty Images We hope you have a good week and look forward to Dallas next Sunday night. GO VIKINGS! Like, subscribe, and rate us on your favorite podcast aggregator. Then shout SKOL! As always, enjoy the watch and listen!Fan with us!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network have joined forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.Subscribe below:Click here for iTunesClick here for StitcherClick here for iHeartRADIOClick here for YouTubeClick here for Google Play MusicYou can follow GMG hosts Dave at @Luft_Krigare and Ted at @purplebuckeye. Unfortunately, Drew is behind the power curve and doesn’t have a Twitter handle… yet. EAGAN, Minn. — Two years away from free agency Eric Kendricks Jersey , Adam Thielen was among the best bargains in the NFL.Facing a tight salary cap situation, the Minnesota Vikings could have waited to reward Thielen, their two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver who was tied for fourth in the league with 113 receptions last season.Waiting, and creating potential tension with team cornerstones, hasn’t been their approach. So the Vikings and Thielen agreed to a four-year, $64 million contract extension last week.More Vikings coveragePreview: Cook, Vikings look to keep rolling vs. PackersTop Tweets: Vikings prepare for Packers with TMNT hype videoBarr, seasoned Vikings defense off to strong startNew offense, same Rodgers: Vikings prep for LaFleur’s PackersVikings re-sign center Jones, waive rookie TE Dillon“It shows what type of organization this is,” Thielen said this week as players began their first round of organized offseason workouts. “They’re not here to lowball people. They’re not here to take advantage of people. They want to reward the people that helped this football team win games and, ultimately, they want to win games. That’s probably one of the biggest reasons that I want to be here for a long time, because I want to win games. I guess it just shows what this organization is about and how they treat their players.”Thielen, the famously undrafted player from Division II Minnesota State who had the third-most receptions in franchise history last year, signed for an annual average of $16 million on his new deal that is the sixth highest among NFL wide receivers. He can earn as much as $73 million with incentives over the life of the contract covering the 2021-24 seasons.This was the latest move by Minnesota general manager Rick Spielman to maintain the foundation — mostly drafted-and-developed players — of a roster with a recharged Super Bowl aspiration. Thielen’s extension followed those given to wide receiver Stefon Diggs, defensive end Danielle Hunter and linebacker Eric Kendricks in the past year.The Vikings have thus created an environment, particularly on defense Infant Marcus Epps Jersey , built on remarkable continuity in a league that’s constantly turning over. The front office hasn’t shied away from extensions a year or more before free agency, and the players have shown a willingness to stay and forgo the chance to test an open market.“I feel like we just love playing with each other,” Kendricks said. “We know what kind of group we have. We have each other’s backs. I take a lot of trips with these guys in the offseason, and we just enjoy being together, working together. We know what we’re all chasing. I feel like it says a lot about what we’ve got.”Linebacker Anthony Barr was an outlier among recent high draft picks, in 2014, by the Vikings who hit free agency without an extension. He even agreed to join the New York Jets before reconsidering and staying where his heart was for a little less money.“I sent him a text like, ‘Hey, it’s going to be weird not playing with you,’ and he was like, ‘Just wait a second,'” said Kendricks, who has been a teammate of Barr’s since college at UCLA. “I’m like, ‘Oh, I see.’ Everything kind of played out how it did. Couldn’t be happier.”Barr’s decision even struck the typically stoic Harrison Smith. Speaking to reporters this week, the Pro Bowl safety choked up and acknowledged being surprised by the emotion he felt.“He’s one of my best friends,” said Smith, another high draft pick Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft , in 2012, who never hit free agency. “Honestly, I wanted him to go get as much money as he could make. Pro sports, it’s how things happen. I obviously wanted him here, as well. So, I wasn’t going to be upset one way or the other. It’s an emotional game, and you make friendships, and you make plays together, and you’re pumped for the guy next to you. It’s why I play.”The feeling is mutual around the team’s facility.Tight end Kyle Rudolph said this week he’d be willing to restructure his contract to help the team’s salary cap situation and thus avoid being released. Defensive end Everson Griffen, the longest-tenured member of the team as a 2010 draft pick, already did that last month. Taking a pay cut was not his preference, of course, but the support he received from the team while taking a leave for mental health issues sure made it easier to stay.“They took care of me and they treated me like family,” Griffen said. “I’ve been here for 10 years. I’ve played good football for them, and I felt like they handled the situation that I was in perfectly. They took me under their wing. They made sure I had everything lined up, and it was a good thing. I just want to repay that. It’s always bigger than football.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor