Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

NEW YORK (AP) — Todd Bowles is concerned about only

in Alte Heimat 06.12.2019 03:05
von liny195 • 73 Beiträge

one thing regarding his future with the New York Jets: the team’s next opponent.Despite all the rumors and expectations that the game Sunday at New England will be his last as coach of the franchise LaDainian Tomlinson Jerseys 2019 , Bowles refuses to publicly fuel any of the speculation that has seemed like an inevitable ending for weeks.“I do not talk about my job,” Bowles said during a conference call Monday.Plenty of other people do that for him, of course, with many fans and media already preparing for a coaching search and throwing out potential replacements for Bowles.Pro Football Talk reported Sunday night, citing an anonymous source, that the Jets plan to pursue Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Bowles said he had no response to the report, but the team issued a statement from acting chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson denying it.“Todd Bowles is our head coach,” Johnson said in the statement. “There is no truth to the report of our interest in Jim Harbaugh.”That, of course, doesn’t mean Bowles will, in fact White Curtis Martin Jerseys , remain the coach moving forward. The Jets also might know the reality is Harbaugh has made it clear he intends to remain with the Wolverines.Harbaugh’s brother John, another name mentioned in speculation and rumors, will also not be on New York’s list after Baltimore announced last week it will sign him to a contract extension.Former Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy has been a much-discussed option on sports radio and social media, and there will be plenty more names to consider over the next several days.Bowles remaining with the Jets, however, does not seem likely. He is about to finish his fourth season — all without a playoff appearance — and has a 24-39 overall record, including a 44-38 overtime loss to the Packers on Sunday.“Personally, I do not speak about my next job,” Bowles said. “I worry about tomorrow and when Christmas comes, and I worry about New England on Sunday and I go from there.”That’s not just lip service from Bowles, who has always been reserved about his private life and his job status since being hired by the Jets in 2015 to replace the fired Rex Ryan. Bowles has insisted on keeping the focus on his players Curtis Martin Jerseys 2019 , and not letting the outside chatter affect anyone inside his locker room.“That’s my only job,” the 55-year-old Bowles told The Associated Press in a recent interview. “Nothing else matters. They’re younger and they haven’t been through anything like this, so it’s up to me to make sure we approach it the right way and learn the things we need to learn, and it gets navigated the right way, and that’s my only job.“There’s nothing else to really lose sleep over.”To a man, the players have said Bowles has not strayed from that approach. They have praised his ability, despite all the swirling speculation, to not let any of it affect his preparation.“I can say that our minds and our focus is on the Patriots coming up this week,” left tackle Kelvin Beachum said. “We can’t worry about things going on outside our building. I think more guys are focused on making sure that they’re spending time with their families for Christmas. We don’t have time to really look at what the media has to say about what’s going on.“At the end of the day, it’s about this organization, about these players in this building.”When asked what Bowles has to say about it White Joe Klecko Jerseys , Beachum said the coach has said nothing regarding his future.“He’s got us focused on the Patriots,” Beachum said. “That’s not something that is on top of mind right now. What’s on top of mind is finding a way to close out games. We’ll handle the rest when the season is over.”NOTES: After blasting officials for calling so many penalties on his team, included 16 accepted for a franchise-record 172 yards, Bowles said he had nothing more to add. “I said what I said, I meant everything I said,” Bowles said. “I’m done with it.” … Bowles said WR Jermaine Kearse injured an Achilles tendon and was going for X-rays. He had four catches for 55 yards before leaving against Green Bay. … WR Quincy Enunwa appears likely to end the season having missed the final three games with an ankle injury. When asked about Enunwa’s chances of playing at New England, Bowles said: “Slim. I haven’t talked to him yet, but I would say slim.” … Beachum and his family were treating people to lunch in his hometown of Mexia, Texas, to celebrate Christmas. Although Beachum can’t join them, he invited residents to stop by a local chicken and catfish eatery for a meal “to show holiday love to my hometown.” Good morning Joe Klecko Jerseys 2019 , GGN! Do you hear that?No?It’s the sound of no Jets knuckleheads getting in trouble so far in the dead time before training camp opens. Fingers crossed the Jets keep this up.H..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 6/29/19New,20commentsEDTGood morning, GGN! Do you hear that?No?It’s the sound of no Jets knuckleheads getting in trouble so far in the dead time before training camp opens. Fingers crossed the Jets keep this up.Here are your links to the Jets this glorious last Saturday morning in June:Brian Costello - Jets best players 2019 countdown: Can Brian Winters survive an overhaul?Manish Mehta - Top 20 Jets Countdown: No. 16 RT Brandon ShellRandy Lange - Can Le’Veon Bell Break Curtis Martin’s Jets YFS Record?Chris Trevino - USC’s Edoga officially signs with New York JetsStephen Smith - New York Jets 2019 Player Profile: Jamison CrowderJetsfix.com - How many current Jets will still be with the team in 2024?Darryl Slater - Ranking 2019 NFL Draft picks likeliest to make biggest impact as rookiesDarryl Slater - NFL Draft 2020: Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa, Oregon’s Justin Herbert, Georgia’s Jake Fromm (and who else?) among early top 20 prospects to watchDarryl Slater - Who are top 2020 free agents to watch? Early look at players likely to get paidJetsfix.com - Analysis: Run success rates based on personnel groupingRobby Sabo - The great New York Jets Mount Rushmore debateJames Cunningham - Jets Early Roster Preview: SafetiesLuke Easterling - Jets QB Sam Darnold has high hopes for rookie teammate Chuma EdogaLuke Easterling - Jets RB Le'Veon Bell says new offense loaded with potential, excitementLuke Easterling - Jets QB Sam Darnold working hard to improve mechanics, techniqueTyler Greenawalt - Jets legend Mark Gastineau finished treatment for colon cancerSam Neumann - Former Jets QB Boomer Esiason elected to New York broadcasters Hall of FameHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, why not stop by and say hello?Enjoy the weekend everybody.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor