Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapbillsjerseysonline.com/?tag=jeremy-kerley-jersey-on line]Jeremy Kerley Jersey[/url] .com) -

in Bundespolitik 03.11.2018 06:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Jeremy Kerley Jersey .com) - The day has finally come for Oklahoma City Thunder fans, as reigning NBA MVP Kevin Durant will dust off the sneakers for his season debut Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans. The Thunder got one superstar back last week in Russell Westbrook and now the final piece to the puzzle is in place with Durants return. Without KD in the lineup, the Thunder are off to a rough 5-12 start. Durant had been out the entire campaign following right foot surgery and underwent the procedure in mid-October to have a fracture repaired. He was hobbled by a Jones fracture, which is a broken bone at the base of the small toe, and earned his first career MVP award after averaging 32 points, 7.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists while shooting over 50 percent through 81 games last season. Durant became only the fourth player in league history to win four scoring titles in five years, joining Hall of Famers Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and George Gervin. The slender scoring machine recently returned to practice and joins an Oklahoma City squad riding a two-game winning streak after a six-game slide. Westbrook returned from a hand issue Friday and posted 32 points, eight assists and seven rebounds in just 24 minutes of a 105-78 win versus New York. He came out and played great, Thunder center Kendrick Perkins said of Westbrook. He was in playoff mode. You could tell when you walked into the gym yesterday. Brooks is happy to have one of his main contributors back on the floor. Russell makes players around him better, Brooks said Saturday. Thats what the great players do. Thats what he showed us last night ... who he is and what hes about. Now Brooks is loaded with both Durant and Westbrook. Serge Ibaka is the other key ingredient for OKC and had 14 points, Jeremy Lamb scored 13 points off the bench and Reggie Jackson added 10 for the Thunder, who shot 44.2 percent versus the Knicks and had a 57-33 advantage in rebounds. Steven Adams pulled down a game-best 13 rebounds for OKC. Oklahoma City, which enjoyed a nice rest and had time to jell more as a team at practice, is only 1-7 on the road and will make stops in Philadelphia and Detroit on the road swing. The Pelicans have lost three in a row and are back home briefly after two unsuccessful trips to Atlanta and Washington. In Saturdays 83-80 loss to the Wizards in the second game of a back-to-back, Anthony Davis led all scorers with 30 points to go along with 13 rebounds. Jrue Holiday chipped in 17 points on 7-of-18 shooting and Ryan Anderson rounded out the double-digit scorers with 11 points. We cant worry about this game or the game yesterday, said Davis. We have to come out and play. Do what we do, defend, and try to get some easy buckets. New Orleans shot 37 percent from the floor and made only 6-of-17 3-pointers. The Pelicans are 4-2 at home and will head west later this week to face the Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers and LA Lakers. Oklahoma City went 2-1 against New Orleans last season and had a 10-game winning streak in this series stopped with a 101-89 setback in the Big Easy on April 14. Tyreke Evans poured in 41 points in that one for the Pelicans, who are just 2-14 in the past 16 meetings between the teams. OKC has won six of the last eight trips to the Crescent City. Thurman Thomas Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. Rafael Bush Jersey . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. http://www.cheapbillsjerseysonline.com/?tag=trent-murphy-jersey-online . Or, for that matter, the aged.DALLAS -- Johny Hendricks won the vacant welterweight championship Saturday night, unanimously outpointing Robbie Lawler in five rounds at UFC 171. Tyron Woodley won the co-feature, stopping Carlos Condit to set up a likely title bout against Hendricks in the 170-pound division. Fighting in Hendricks adopted hometown, Lawler opened a cut beside Hendricks right eye in the fourth round. All three judges scored the fight 28-27 for Hendricks. The title was vacated by Georges St. Pierre, who had held it since 2007. In his final defence, St. Pierre took a disputed split decision over Hendricks in November. Would Hendricks feel vindicated if he could fight and defeat St. Pierre? "No, but Id like to. I think Im better now. Im only learning," the 30-year-old said. The 31-year-old Lawler lost the first two rounds, but won the third and fourth before falling short in the final round. "The fifth round. Thats where I lost it in the GSP fight," Hendricks said. "I nearly died again. I was sitting there thinking, Not another GSP. I was thinking, Please call my name." The announcer did. Hendricks improved to 16-2, and Lawler fell to 22-10 with one no contest. "When you leave it up to the judges, thats what happens. I just didnt do enough to win," Lawler said. Hendricks background as a two-time NCAA wrestling champion at Oklahoma State helped him take down Lawler twice. "Wrestling is part of our sport," Lawler said. "Ive wrestled with some high-level guys." Hendricks and Lawler fought ccautiously in the first round. Andre Holmes Jersey. Midway through the second, Hendricks landed a succession of punches and kicks. Lawler rallied in the closing minute. Woodley, 31, competed for the University of Missouri against Hendricks and OSU. "Me and Johny have some unfinished business from Big 12 days of wrestling," Woodley said. Woodleys bout ended two minutes into the second round after his leg kick behind Condits left knee caused his right knee to buckle. Condit fell to the octagon floor in pain, and hobbled out of the arena. Woodley is 13-2. "You know whats next," Woodley said. "The title. If I can get to (Condit) and beat him, I can be the world champion." All but the title bout were scheduled for three five-minute rounds. Also on the main card, welterweight Hector Lombard dominated the bloody Jake Shields, winning by unanimous decision. Shields lost a title bout to St. Pierre in 2011. It took light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux just 1:29 to win by submission with a Von Flue choke against Nikita Krylov. Lightweight Myles Jury, who has won all 14 of his professional bouts, took a unanimous decision over Diego Sanchez. Among the prelims, Alex Garcia of Montreal took a fiercely contested welterweight split decision over Dallas Sean Spencer. Kelvin Gastelum opened a cut on Rick Storys left cheek in each round on the way to a split decision in a welterweight fight. In the only womens bout, bantamweight Jessica Andrade of Niteroi, Brazil, won a split decision against Raquel Pennington. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor