Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

WINNIPEG -- Robert Marve knows that when you give Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans something to cheer about, you feel the love. [url=ht

in Bundespolitik 02.11.2018 09:49
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

WINNIPEG -- Robert Marve knows that when you give Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans something to cheer about, you feel the love. Joel Ward Jersey . Marve is one of three quarterbacks coach Mike OShea says are in the running to back up starter Drew Willy for the Bombers. He spent a scant few minutes on the field last Thursday at the end of a 24-22 loss to the Toronto Argonauts but didnt waste a second. He rushed for 17 yards and connected with three out of four passes, including one for a touchdown to rookie receiver Donavon Kemp. It game fans a reason to cheer, and they responded in person and on Twitter. "I did get some Bomber love," he said Thursday after practice. "That was nice. The fans are awesome and I appreciate all the support." Marve will get another chance to play Saturday when the Bombers visit the Calgary Stampeders in Calgary, but coach Mike OShea couldnt say how much. "Well see all four," he said. "Now how the times broken down, well see how it all plays out. But the plan right now is, as I said yesterday, to give Drew all the time he needs to feel comfortable and for the offence to get comfortable with him." Willy also didnt sound too concerned Thursday about how much time he will get as the team plays its last pre-season game before their CFL home opener against the Argonauts June 26. He had two seasons with the Saskatchewan Roughriders in a backup capacity and at least on Thursday was getting a lot more playing time in practice. OShea insists the role of backup in Winnipeg is still very much up for grabs. In terms of CFL experience, Max Hall would seem to have the inside track. He finished last season as the pivot the Bombers turned too most often as they struggled to find a way to win. But they also brought in Marve and Brian Brohm to audition. At just 25, Marve is the youngest of the three. A high-school star in Florida, his college career was marred by three operations to repair three tears of the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Likely as a result, he was undrafted in the 2013 NFL Draft but attended the Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie minicamp on a tryout basis. He insists his knee feels better after this last operation than it has since it was first injured and he doesnt let the injury in any way dictate how hes going to play. "No, Im a loose cannon. I cant play holding anything back. And as you kind of saw on that one drive Im a pump up guy. I like to run around and make some things happen. "So I felt good in the game. My knee felt fine when I was running so Im ready to go physically." His last operation was about a year ago and he finished his college career at Purdue before having it. Among the cuts the Bombers announced Thursday was their No. 1 draft pick in 2012, offensive lineman Tyson Pencer. Although Pencer, who was taken third overall in that years CFL draft, has spent much of his time with the Bombers on an injured list, OShea said they have seen enough to know he was not going to make the team. They also released import defensive linemen Stafford Gatling and Louis Nzegwu, import offensive lineman Quentin Saulsberry and another draft pick, defensive back Kris Robertson, who they selected in the second round last year. Brent Burns Jersey . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. Justin Braun Jersey . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on. http://www.sharksauthority.com/ . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool.CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs have claimed left-handed pitcher Mike Kickham off waivers from the San Francisco Giants.Kickham made his major league debut with the Giants in 2013. He has pitched in 14 games and made three starts over the past two seasons for San Fraancisco, going 0-3 with a 10. Logan Couture Jersey. 8 ERA.He spent most of last season at Triple-A Fresno.The Cubs also said Tuesday that catcher Ryan Lavarnway was claimed off waivers by Baltimore and first baseman Shane Peterson was claimed by Milwaukee. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor