Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

KELOWNA, B. [url=http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Sua-Cravens-Jersey/ ]Sua Cravens Jersey[/url] .C. - Rourke Chart

in Länder 27.07.2018 09:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

KELOWNA, B. Sua Cravens Jersey .C. - Rourke Chartier and Nick Merkley continued their dominance of the Western Hockey League as the Kelowna Rockets toppled the visiting Saskatoon Blades 5-1 on Wednesday.Chartier scored twice to give him a league-best 31 goals in 28 games while Merkley had a goal and extended his league-leading assist total to 40 with two more helpers. Chartier leads the WHL in points with 50 while Merkley is second with 49 points in 29 contests.Tyrell Goulbourne and Dillon Dube also scored for the Rockets (23-3-3) while Madison Bowey tacked on three assists.Brett Stovin supplied the lone goal for the Blades (7-20-2), who have dropped five straight outings.With Kelowna leading 4-1 in the third period, the game started to get chippy — which eventually led to both teams starting goaltenders meeting at centre to fight and a combined 84 minutes of penalties handed out.Before going toe-to-toe at 8:40 of the third, Jake Morrissey made 20 saves for the Rockets and Nik Amundrud turned away 36-of-40 shots for Saskatoon. Kelowna went 2 for 5 on the power play while the Blades scored once on three chances with the man advantage.---PATS 4 WHEAT KINGS 2REGINA — Sam Steel had a pair of goals and Daniel Wapple made 26 saves as the Pats doubled up Brandon for their fourth win in a row.Rykr Cole and Pavel Padakin also scored for Regina (17-10-1).Peter Quenneville scored both goals for the Wheat Kings (21-6-2), who got a 37-save performance from Jordan Papirny.---RAIDERS 5 COUGARS 2PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. — Josh Morrissey had a three-point night with a goal and two helpers to lead Prince Albert over the Cougars.Craig Leverton and Reid Gardiner had a goal and an assist apiece for the Raiders (15-14-0), and Jordan Tkatch and Gage Quinney also scored.Brad Morrison and David Soltes supplied the offence for Prince George (13-16-0).---SILVERTIPS 4 CHIEFS 2EVERETT, Wash. — Nikita Scherbak scored two goals and assisted on another as the Silvertips topped Spokane.Ivan Nikolishin and Kohl Bauml also had goals for Everett (17-5-4).Adam Helewka and Dominic Zwerger scored for the Chiefs (14-9-3).--- DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Courtland Sutton Broncos Jersey . -- The way Ted Ligety carved into turns looked so easy. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/ . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive.Purely based on the amount of roster turnover the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have experienced since 2013s ugly 3-15 finish, the importance of this weeks rookie camp goes without saying. Kyle Walters and his revamped scouting and player personnel staff of Danny McManus, Ted Goveia, and Drew Morris have worked tirelessly over the offseason to scour the continent for new talent to inject into head coach Mike OSheas lineup. But the Blue and Gold are looking for more than just skill on the field. Both OShea and Walters have reiterated over the winter and spring that a roster with character and leadership qualities throughout is of paramount importance. Call it culture implementation. "We evaluate everything," said OShea ahead of the three-day camp held at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg. "Its not just what theyre doing out on the field — although that is a major part of it — its how they conduct themselves in a meeting. Just little things. Are they taking notes? Are they respectful to the meal staff? Its an all-encompassing evaluation of these guys, and some guys, some of the little things really catch your eye. Some of the things you wouldnt expect. You see somebody do something like hold the door for a woman as theyre walking around the facility. Those are important things sometimes." "Its a job interview. Its a great opportunity, and they cant leave anything to chance. They have to show us everything they possibly can show us. If they do that, then whatever the outcome is for them its out of their contrrol as long as theyve given everything they can possibly give. Isaac Yiadom Jersey. " The Bombers could potentially start three first-year CFLers, and possibly more; at wide receiver, guard or centre on the offensive line, rush end (a new defensive end/linebacker position coined "rover" by new defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry), and possibly running back and defensive halfback. Some of this hinges on the cream of Kyle Walters 2014 draft crop, lineman Matthias Goossen, who finalized his contract Wednesday just ahead of the first official on-field workout of rookie camp. Ideally (and thats in the strongest sense of the word), Winnipeg would like to have Goossen ready to start at centre this season — alongside fellow Canadians Chris Greaves at left guard, Steve Morley at right guard, and Patrick Neufeld at right tackle — easing the clubs ratio headache drastically with four non-imports holding the offensive front. "As a football player you want to play, but Im not putting any expectations on myself. Im just trying to do my best every day and try to get better, and really contribute to the team in any way possible," said this years second-overall pick. "My mindset is to try to get better every day, do my best. And if the coaches want me to start, they want me to start, but if they dont want me to start thats totally fine. But Im just going to put my best foot forward and make sure every play Im doing my best. Im really trying to, yeah, be the best Matthias Goossen I can be." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor