Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

TORONTO -- The reigning Canadian mens curling champions have a new skip for the next Tim Hortons Brier. [url=http://www.belgiums

in Übriges Europa 13.06.2018 10:20
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The reigning Canadian mens curling champions have a new skip for the next Tim Hortons Brier. Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey . John Morris will join forces with third Pat Simmons, second Carter Rycroft and lead Nolan Thiessen as Team Canada makes its debut at the 2015 Brier in Calgary. He replaces Kevin Koe, who left the champions to form a new team with third Marc Kennedy, second Brent Laing and lead Ben Hebert. "Were thrilled to be able to bring aboard a player of Johns calibre," Simmons said in a statement. "Of course, weve always had a great deal of respect for John as a player and a rival, and were excited about what we can do together on the ice next season." At the 2014 Brier, Morris skipped the B.C. team (third Jim Cotter, second Tyrel Griffith, lead Rick Sawatsky) that lost to Koes Alberta foursome in the final. Morris said he will play a limited schedule during the 2014-15 season due to work commitments. "My plan was to take the 2014-15 season off as I move ahead in my career as a firefighter," said Morris, who lives in Chestermere, Alta., just outside of Calgary. "But to be able to play for Team Canada, and considering the Alberta events are so close to home, it was hard to pass up on this offer. I talked it over with Jim, Tyrel and Rick and they were very understanding. I cant thank them enough for the season we had, and I wish them nothing but the very best going forward." Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Simon Mignolet Belgium Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Leander-Dendoncker-Belgium-Jersey/ . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.(SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Lowry scored a new four-year, $48 million dollar contract with the Toronto Raptors after his breakout season last year, but many people wondered if the leap in Lowrys game was due in large part to his impending free agency. Well, wonder no more, because the 28-year old point guard has been even better this season. Lowry is averaging a career-high 20.1 points, along with 7.5 assists and 4.8 rebounds, but most importantly, hes been the best player on the team that has the top record in the East at 16-6. Give the guy unbelievable credit, said Raptors GM Masai Ujiri last Thursday. He stepped up as a person, he stepped up as a player. Everyone said if you give this guy this contract hes going to come back fat, hes going to do this, do that. Its unbelievable. Kyle Lowry is an all-star. I could care less what anyone says - Kyle Lowry is an all-star. A number of other teams reportedly pursued Lowry in free agency, but in the end it seemed like a pretty easy choice to stay with the Raptors. I think the situation was perfect for me, Lowry said. We had 11 guys coming back. The continuity was there. Overall, I think it was the best situation for me to win and (be) a big part of it. Of course, I looked at other places, but at the end of the day, I started something in Toronto and I wanted to finish it in Toronto, added Lowry. I wanted to be a part of it, I wanted to be a part of this organization and franchise. It comes with the continuity of the team, the ownership, management, coaches. Everything blends in together and you want to be part of an up-and-coming organization. To his credit, the eight-year veteran also wanted the responsibility of being the lead guy. In this day and age, (you) think about who youre playing with and who youre going to be playing against, he said. I made my decision on me and me being happy and me wanting to be in the situation that I wanted to be in. Of course I could have went to a few places where I would be third fiddle or fourth fiddle, but I wanted to be in a situation where the pressure was on mee. Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey. When youre a pro and youre competitive, you want that pressure. You want that opportunity to say, Listen, the balls in my hand, and Ill take the good with the bad and the bad with the good. The decision to remain in Toronto was also fueled by the Raptors fan base, which really got behind them during the teams surprising run last season. We sell out almost every single night, Lowry said. I think the fans in Toronto are some of the best fans in the world. Theyre just passionate. They care about their teams winning games. Every night, the Maple Leafs sell out. We sell out. Its just one of those cities thats underrated. Lowry is turning into one of the best two-way players in the league and shows the kind of leadership, tenacity and intensity that you dont even see from some of the other star players. A perfect example is how he reacted to a disappointing loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in what was the first game that the Raptors played without DeMar DeRozan after losing their All-Star guard indefinitely due to a torn groin on November 28. Lowry reached out to his GM to let him know there was no need to worry. [Kyle] texted me after the Laker game. [He said] I shot the ball too much. We werent in sync. We will win in Sacramento and I will play better, Ujiri said. Coming from the leader of your team, thats the voice that you want to hear. Thats the confidence you want. Hes not over-confident, but he knows how to carry himself. Lowry backed up his words in a big way by putting up 27 points and 13 assists in the Raptors 117-109 win. And the following night in Utah on back-to-back games, he scored 39 points on 13-of-22 from the floor, including 4-of-5 from downtown as the Raptors routed the Jazz. His play was good enough to earn him Eastern Conference Player of the Week honors for the week ending Dec. 7, as he averaged an NBA-best 29.3 points along with 8.7 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 1.3 steals as Toronto went 2-1. With Lowry playing at such a high level, I dont expect the Raptors to slide too badly during DeRozans absence. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor