Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Warringtons Kurt Gidley is confident that his side are well placed to challenge St Helens in Fridays Super League clash, live on

in Europäische Union 30.05.2018 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Warringtons Kurt Gidley is confident that his side are well placed to challenge St Helens in Fridays Super League clash, live on Sky Sports. Fernando Llorente Jersey . Reeling from back-to-back defeats at the hands of Wakefield and Castleford in recent weeks, the Wolves struck back with a nine-try demolition of reigning champions Leeds Rhinos on Friday evening, a step in the right direction for Gidley and his team ahead of their trip to Langtree Park to take on fifth placed St Helens.We got four guys back from injury which certainly helps with attacking, defending and confidence as a team, said Gidley. We did some analysis early in the week and then we defended a lot better on Friday night against Leeds than probably the previous two weeks. Former Knights captain Gidley won 12 caps for the Kangaroos before his move to Warrington So theres much more of a spring in our step this week and St Helens actually beat us last time at home, which is something that happened pretty recently, so weve a chance to get them at their home ground this week.The 33-year-old contributed 20 points, a try and eight conversions in the victory over the Rhinos, but despite the strong performance of his team just seven days ago, Gidley is all too aware of the threat of the Saints, Warrington having fallen short against Kieran Cunninghams men in a 22-25 defeat back in April.Im not sure if Luke Walsh is playing but their halves last time dominated the game for them added Gidley. Theo Fages and Luke Walsh controlled the game really well last time that we played them and we actually scored more tries but we let in way too many points in the end and they beat us at home.So, I remember from that night we werent quite on defensively and our kicking game was off and the combination of those two things meant that we lost the game in the end. Gidley has quickly settled into his first season of Super League rugby, since his move from the NRL and Newcastle Knights and is keen to continue the positive start made with the Wolves.Ive always watched the Super League since I was a young kid and certainly the test teams against the Kangaroos. My brother played over at St Helens for four years so Ive been watching the Super League for a fair while now and always aspired to come over and challenge myself, he said.This is the right time to do that in my career and Im really enjoying the new challenge. There have certainly been some tough games and Im enjoying my decision to come over and play for Warrington - its been great so far hopefully we can continue to grow as a team and have plenty more good times ahead. Also See: PODCAST: Barrie v Terry Sky Live: Saints v Warrington Have your say on RL rules WATCH: SL round 17 preview Christian Eriksen Jersey . Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. Kevin Wimmer Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/kyle-walker-peters-hotspur-jersey-uk/ . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout.In the segment, Cabbie discusses potential team names, owning their own bowling ballls and facing rivals, the Pittsburgh Penguins. Hugo Lloris Jersey. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor