Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

NEW YORK – The aftertaste of two stinging overtime losses in L. [url=http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/taco-charlton-jersey

in Übriges Europa 08.04.2018 09:14
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

NEW YORK – The aftertaste of two stinging overtime losses in L. Taco Charlton Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. "I personally use it as motivation," Lundqvist said on Monday morning, his team trailing the Kings by a dire 2-0 deficit heading into Game 3 at MSG. "You get upset and frustrated and disappointed when you lose. But you just have to respond the right way." The right response would be victory on home ice and some hope for a crowd that hasnt witnessed a Stanley Cup Final game in 20 years. Heavy underdogs coming into their first Final since 1994, the Rangers have, at the very least, demonstrated their ability to crash, bang and skate with the Kings. A bounce or two in their favour in Games 1 and 2 – not to mention a different ruling on a controversial third Kings goal – and this series could look quite different as the series shifts back East, but as it stands, they find themselves at the very edge of a near-inescapable hole. "We have to start winning and thats tonight," said Lundqvist, who has allowed eight goals on 87 shots in the Final. "I hope its going to be an exciting feeling to step out on the ice here; home crowd, great atmosphere; take advantage of that; enjoy the moment but at the same time, really push ourselves here to try to play our best game so far." New York has done its fair share of good in the Final so far despite the gaping series deficit. Packed with plenty of speed and punch, they raced out to 2-0 leads in both Games 1 and 2 only to come undone at the mercy of the resilient Kings en route to a pair of heartbreaking overtime losses – the latter in double overtime. Theyve done enough, however, to believe that this series is far from over. "Chance-wise, were right there with them," said head coach Alain Vigneault, ever optimistic hours before Game 3. "Weve played some good hockey. We got a little bit unfortunate in that last third period, but were right there and we feel real good about our game. "Things always even themselves out with the right effort and the right attitude. You say if you work hard, luck will come with you, well were working hard; were working our butts off here. Im very confident that were going to have that same type of effort here tonight and were going to be real good." History is not on their side. All but five of the 48 teams whove earned a 2-0 series lead in the Final (since 1939) have gone on to capture the Cup. Among those five, interestingly enough, were the Vigneault-led Canucks in 2011, Vancouver falling in seven games to Boston despite the commanding early series lead. The Kings are proof themselves that momentum can change quickly. They rallied furiously from a 3-0 series ditch in the opening round against San Jose, adding two more Game 7 victories along the way. "I think the key is to realize that were close and you dont have to change that much," said Lundqvist. "The difference has been a bounce here or a deflection. Were doing a lot of good things, but it hasnt been enough so we need to raise [our level] a little bit. But its important that you dont try too hard and try too many different things. We need to stick together here and do it together. We had stretches in both games where I think we played really well and created a lot of chances, enough chances to win the game." Tony Romo Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Benson Mayowa Jersey . He will be practicing with the Norfolk Admirals (AHL) on a conditioning assignment. - @AnaheimDucks Corey Perry has a knee sprain and will miss the next three to four weeks. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- The last two Canadian women exited the BNP Paribas Open on Tuesday, with Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak both suffering fourth-round defeats. Two forehand errors spelled the end for Montreals Bouchard, who lost to sixth-seed Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Australian Open winner and top seed Li Na defeated Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4, with the Canadian saving ten match points. Li double-faulted on four of the potential match-winners in a dramatic concluding game. Wozniak, ranked 241 after missing play over the past 18 months due to a shoulder injury, went down fighting in just over 90 minutes as a return sailed long over the baseline. Wozniak lost the opening set in 32 minutes but pinned Li down with a 3-0 lead in the second before the Chinese player fought back. The Canadian will prepare for qualifying rounds set for early next week in Miami after using up her final protected tournament entry for this event. Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont., will bid for a quarter-final berth on Wednesday when he plays fifth-seeded Wimbledon winner Andy Murray. The 20-year-old Bouchard, making her debut in the main draw at the Tennis Garden after losing in the 2013 qualifying rounds, set up a match point for Halep with a forehand wide and drove another one out a point later to end the one-hour 37-minute battle. Boouchard, ranked a career-high 19 after her Australian Open semi-final, fired seven aces but was weighed down by six double-faults. Tyrone Crawford Jersey. "I didnt start so great, but I served better in the second set," said Bouchard. "I had a few easy holds but some tough battles as well. I could have done with a few more first serves. I tried to go for my shots in the rallies. but I didnt take my chances." Bouchard was stunned in the opening set as Halep raced away to a 5-0 lead before Bouchard could make an impression in what turned into a routine 30-minute effort. Bouchard rallied in the second as her form returned after the slow start, levelling the sets at one each with two breaks of her seeded opponent, Bouchard then lost a third-set break as Halep squared at 4-all. Halep put her opponent under pressure on serve in the tenth game, with Bouchards pair of forehand errors sending her to defeat. "She was very solid, exactly what I expected," said Bouchard, who will now head to her training base in Florida to prepare for the Miami tournament which starts next week. "She put the pressure on me today, shes won a lot of titles so she knows how to battle. "Maybe I dont deserve it, but Ill take a day off and get back to practise. Florida is like my second home and Im looking forward to a good tournament. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor