Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MADRID, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice in the second half to give Real Madrid a hard-fought 2-1 away win at Elche in th

in Deutscher Sprachraum 26.03.2018 04:33
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MADRID, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice in the second half to give Real Madrid a hard-fought 2-1 away win at Elche in the Spanish league Wednesday. Korbinian Holzer Jersey . In a lacklustre, strategic match, Elche defender Eduardo Albacar struck a free kick that David Lomban back-headed toward goal, forcing an athletic save from goalkeeper Diego Lopez in the 10th minute. Ronaldo scored from a direct free kick in the 50th minute which bounced just in front of goalkeeper Manuel Herrera, who got a touch but was unable to deflect the ball. "It was a very difficult match in which our opponents played very well and caused us some problems, and there was that goal near the end that we shouldnt have conceded," said Lopez. Ghanaian striker Richmond Boakye who is on loan to Elche from Juventus, headed a perfectly-aimed shot into goal from an Albacar cross in injury time. Madrid was then awarded a much-argued penalty one minute later as defender Pepe wrestled with Elche midfielder Carlos Sanchez in the penalty area during a free kick. Ronaldo stepped up to convert the shot, six minutes into injury time. "We have to be realists, but they have scored two goals against us from two actions that from my point of view should not have gone against us," said Albacar. "I end up with the sensation that they have robbed us. From having got a draw against a very good team, I go away feeling weve been mugged." Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said that as a general rule he did not like talking about referees decisions. "Its difficult to comment because my position from the bench is not so good, but I spoke to Pepe and he told me the penalty was clear." Madrids recent star signing Gareth Bale was sidelined due to a left thigh injury sustained during training last week. Elsewhere, two goals each by Ivan Rakitic and Carlos Bacca gave Sevilla a 4-1 win over nine-man Rayo Vallecano. Adrian Gonzalez pulled one back for Rayo in the 55th Rayo lost defender Alejandro Galvez in the 65th minute on a second yellow card offence and forward Jonathan Viera in the 81st on a straight red card. An injury time goal by Brazil midfielder Jonas gave Valencia a 1-0 win over Granada. Barcelona leads the standings with Atletico Madrid second-place, also on 18 points after six matches, but on a worse goal differential. Real Madrid is third on 16 with Valencia seventh on nine, while Granada is 14th on five, Elche is 18th on three and Rayo is bottom, also on three. Jaycob Megna Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. Josh Manson Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/sami-vatanen-jersey/ . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2).Flowery Branch, GA (SportsNetwork.com) - Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones and running back Steven Jackson are questionable for Sundays regular- season finale against the Carolina Panthers. Jones, who hadnt practiced since suffering a hip injury against Green Bay on Dec. 8, returned to practice on Friday. He played last week against New Orleans and caught seven passes for 107 yards. The former Alabama star has 100 receptions for 1,535 yards and six touchddowns in 14 games this season. Teemu Selanne Jersey. Jackson (quadriceps) did not practice this week. The 31-year-old has carried the ball 190 times for 707 yards and six touchdowns in 15 games this season. Guard Jon Asamoah (back) and cornerbacks Robert McClain (illness) and Josh Wilson (hamstring) are also listed as questionable. The Falcons (6-9) would capture the NFC South for the first time since 2012 with a victory against the Panthers (6-8-1). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor