Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

SAN FRANCISCO -- Jesse Hahn learned everything he knows about sports from his father. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/

in Alte Heimat 23.01.2018 07:11
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- Jesse Hahn learned everything he knows about sports from his father. Josh Hill Jersey . The San Diego Padres are happy he was paying attention. Hahn pitched six strong innings, Alexi Amarista drove in three runs on three hits and San Diego handed the stumbling San Francisco Giants their 12th loss in the past 15 games, 7-2 Tuesday night. "Thats an old school curveball," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Its top to bottom and he has a good feel for it. Not many guys throw it that way, which is a good thing." Hahns father, Fred, showed him the grip and hes thrown it the same way ever since. "Im throwing it for more strikes now," Hahn said. "I just kept throwing it and got comfortable with it. He showed me in high school. He taught me everything about football, basketball and baseball. He was a pretty good athlete himself." Will Venable drove in two runs and Hahn (3-1) earned his third straight victory for the Padres, who won their fifth in the last seven games. "We have a few more guys swinging the bat better," Black said. "Were getting the big hits." Tim Hudson (7-4) lost for the first time at home this season, allowing six runs -- four earned -- on nine hits over 5 2/3 innings. He walked two and struck out four. "I felt pretty good," Hudson said. "You have to give them credit. When I made a mistake, they were able to take advantage." Hudson has allowed a combined 13 runs over his last two starts after giving up 19 over his first 13. Hudson was 6-0 in his first 11 starts against San Diego and has since lost three of four. "Hes elevating the ball more than hed like," Black said. "His stuff and his pitches all look the same. Its probably location more than anything." Hahn allowed his first earned run in 18 innings when Pablo Sandoval scurried home on Tyler Corbins infield groundout in the fifth. He yielded two runs on four hits over six innings. Hahn walked one and struck out a season-high eight. Hahn retired the first 12 hitters before giving up back-to-back singles to Sandoval and Michael Morse opening the fifth. Amarista, 1 for 9 against Hudson entering the game, was hitless in his eight previous at bats, though hes 9 for 25 (.360) in his last eight games. Cameron Maybin added two hits and drove in a run for the Padres. Hudson got three double plays in the first four innings before a fifth-inning error on rookie Joe Panik, his second of the game, helped the Padres score twice to open a 3-0 lead. Jake Gobbert, in his first start since being recalled Thursday, singled and Maybin was safe on Paniks miscue. Amarista doubled in a run and Venable, who hit a sacrifice fly in the third, drove in a run on a groundout. "Those are the situations you have to find a way to push those guys across," Venable said. "The easy job is putting the ball in play after some great at bats." Amarista singled home a pair of runs and Maybin delivered an RBI single. Tommy Medica added a pinch-hit home run, the first of his career, with two outs in the eighth. Buster Posey doubled home a run in the bottom of the sixth to make it 6-2. NOTES: Padres RHP Andrew Cashner, on the DL with a sore shoulder, is expected to play catch on Friday in San Diego. ... The Padres lost a seventh-inning review on Brandon Crawfords infield single. The review lasted 2:09. . RHP Ian Kennedy (5-8, 3.90) starts Wednesdays series finale for the Padres. Hes 7-3 with a 2.49 ERA in 18 starts against the Giants. . RHP Tim Lincecum (5-5, 4.90) makes the start for the Giants. Hes 14-6 with a 2.47 ERA in 27 career starts against the Padres. ... Giants IF Brandon Belt (broken left thumb) ran the bases and will likely start his rehab assignment Thursday with the San Jose Giants. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan (back tightness) took batting practice and was to be re-evaluated to determine whether he would be in the lineup or put on the DL. Hes missed eight straight games. Ken Crawley Jersey . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Nate-Stupar-Saints-Jersey/ . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season.ST. LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Smith made 37 saves and Oliver Ekman-Larsson scored 56 seconds into overtime to give the Phoenix Coyotes a 3-2 win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night. Coming into the game, Smith had seen the most shots of any NHL goalie (516). St. Louis added 39 more to that total, including 13 in the third period. "It was nice for me to play like that tonight and bail the guys out," Smith said. "Ive let in a lot of goals on nights where the guys have bailed me out, so its nice to be on the other end of the spectrum." The Coyotes made Smith a winner early in the extra session. Ekman-Larsson, who had an assist on Phoenixs first goal, took a pass from Mike Ribeiro and beat goalie Jaroslav Halak with a shot from just inside the blue line. "It was a great play there by Ribeiro," Ekman-Larsson said. "I saw (Shane) Doan was coming in from the corner so I shot it, and it was perfect." With the Blues swarming in the third period, Smith was at his best. He allowed a goal to Roman Polak that tied the game but made 12 big stops -- including an outstanding glove save on Derek Roys shot from the slot with just under 8 minutes left. "That was a great move; the puck was kind of bouncing and he was able to get it between his legs," Smith said. "It was more luck than anything. I think it just ended up in my glove. But Ill take it." By comparison, the 39 shots were a slow day at the office for Smith. He made a season-high 48 saves in a shootout win against San Jose on Nov. 2 and stopped 41 of 42 shots in a 3-1 win over the Los Angeles Kings on Oct. 29. "I dont love it," Smith said of the heavy workload. "Its just the way things have worked out so far. Obviously, we want to tighten that up and get those shot totals down. Right now, were just happy to get the two poiints. Sam Mills Jersey. ." His coach, Dave Tippett, was not entirely pleased with the Coyotes performance. "There were parts of that game I liked; other parts I really didnt like," Tippett said. "We didnt have enough players competing at the speed and level we needed to, but give our goalie credit. He played very well." David Moss and Mikkel Boedker had the other Phoenix goals. Maxim Lapierre and Polak scored for the Blues. Halak made 16 saves. Alexander Steen had an assist to extend the longest active point streak in the NHL to 11 games. Steen, who has 10 goals and four assists during that stretch, has the longest scoring streak for a St. Louis player since Keith Tkachuk went 12 games in 2002-03. "We worked, we competed and we created scoring chances," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. "We had some people that were really, as the game wore on, became major players in the game for us. But we didnt outwork the goalie." The Blues trailed 2-1 going into the third period, but tied it at 2:49 when Steen found Polak sneaking in from the right point and hit him with a cross-ice pass. Polak beat Smith high with a shot from the circle. Lapierre gave the Blues a 1-0 advantage when he tipped home Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the point 5:53 into the game. Moss tied it 2:56 later when he beat Halak with a wrist shot from the right circle. With less than minute remaining in the first period, Blues defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk got caught pinching in, leading to a 3-on-1 break. Boedker took advantage when he converted a centring pass from Rob Klinkhammer with 31 seconds left in the period to give the Coyotes the lead. NOTES: Phoenixs Martin Hanzal, who was tied for the team lead with 14 points, was a late scratch due to an undisclosed illness and is day to day. ... Steen played his 300th game with the Blues. ... Phoenix is 8-0-0 when leading after one period. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor