Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MILAN, Italy -- Newly crowned champion Juventus beat Roma 1-0 Sunday with a last-minute goal and set a new points record for Se

in Bundespolitik 22.10.2019 04:00
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MILAN, Italy -- Newly crowned champion Juventus beat Roma 1-0 Sunday with a last-minute goal and set a new points record for Serie A. Air Max 720 In Offerta . Pablo Osvaldos stoppage-time winner against his former club ensured Juventus moved to 99 points, beating Inter Milans record. AC Milan lost 2-1 at Atalanta in a match blighted by racism. Atalanta fans threw bananas at Kevin Constant, who is black. They were sarcastically applauded by Milan players Philippe Mexes and Nigel De Jong. Antonio Contes team can become the first Serie A club to reach the 100-point mark when it plays Cagliari in the last round at Juventus Stadium, where it has won all 17 of its matches this season. "My players are celebrating so much because there is absolutely so much to celebrate," Conte said. "We are doing something incredible, we have the chance to secure another record. "Juventus is coming off a fantastic cycle of three years, it has done something historic and I am proud to be the coach of this squad ... This third title is extraordinary, now we want to reach 100 points. The squad is still alive, regardless of the celebrations and a few over-the-top evenings." Earlier, Torino was held 1-1 by Parma. Europa League qualification will now be decided on the final day of the season. Torino remained sixth, a point above Parma and two above Hellas Verona and Milan At Atalanta, fans were warned over the loudspeaker that further incidents would lead to the game being suspended. "I dont think theres much to say about the banana incident," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. "The lads immediately got over it all and continued to play football. Lets hope the appropriate bodies manage to find out who it was, to ban him from football forever." Catania beat Bologna 2-1, but both sides were relegated after Chievo Verona and Sassuolo won. Elsewhere, it was: Livorno 0, Fiorentina 1; and Sampdoria 2, Napoli 5. In Rome, it was a clash between the top two teams in the Italian league. Due to the fierce rivalry, the match was brought forward three hours. Vasilis Torosidis had a goal disallowed for Roma for handball, while at the other end Paul Pogbas angled drive crashed off the inside of the far post. It appeared both teams would earn a deserved point from the match before Osvaldo -- who had been loudly booed by the Roma fans when he came off the bench -- was left unmarked to fire Stephan Lichtsteiners cross under the bar. Torino appeared to be on course to securing Europa League qualification after Ciro Immobile took advantage of a poor back pass from Gabriel Paletta to fire into an empty net at the end of the first half. Immobile has 22 goals this season, two more than Hellas Verona striker Luca Toni and three more than Juventus forward Carlos Tevez. Parma captain Alessandro Lucarelli was sent off for an elbow on Immobile shortly after the hour mark but the visitors levelled in the 71st minute when Afriyie Acquah was brought down by Kamil Glik. Antonio Cassano saw his penalty saved by Daniele Padelli but Torino was slow to react and Jonathan Biabiany netted the rebound. Immobile, who was booked earlier for his reaction to Lucarelli, was sent off two minutes later following a second booking for diving. In the lunchtime kickoff, Franco Brienza curled a stunning 30-meter effort into the top left corner in the sixth minute of added time to secure victory for Atalanta. Milan broke the deadlock early in the second half when Atalanta defender Gianpaolo Bellini turned Sulley Muntaris cross into his own net. Atalanta levelled from the spot in the 68th minute, with German Denis sending Marco Amelia the wrong way after Constant had fouled Carlos Carmona. Milan fought hard to win the match and Mario Balotelli -- who had hit the crossbar at the end of the first half -- saw an audacious effort from the outside edge of the penalty area crash off the far post. The only positive for Milan was the halftime introduction of forward Stephan El Shaarawy for his first appearance of 2014. Bologna and Catania will join bottom club Livorno in Serie B next season. Both teams are on 29 points, four behind Chievo, which snapped a three-match losing run to win 1-0 at Cagliari. Sassuolo is a point further ahead following a 4-2 victory over Genoa. There is one round remaining. Scarpe Air Max 98 Scontate . The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate http://www.airmaxitaliascarpe.it/ . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration.TORONTO – Its a good thing youve gotten used to life without a healthy Brett Lawrie. Its time to draw on that experience and let it guide you through the foreseeable future. After playing just three innings in Tuesday nights game, Lawries highly anticipated return from a 36-game absence with a fractured right index finger, he took himself out of the game with what initially was described as lower back tightness. Turns out the 24-year-old has a strained oblique muscle, his third in three seasons in whats become a chronic pattern of core body injuries, and will be out for at least the remainder of August. "The biggest thing is its not the same injury that he had in 2013," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "That being said, from a recovery standpoint, obliques can take anywhere from three to six weeks. So you just dont know how hes going to recover, how strong hes going to feel. Everybody recovers at their own pace." Lawries injury is on the left side, which resembles his oblique strain of last year, but its in a different location. Anthopoulos said his third baseman insisted he hadnt felt pain during his minor league rehab assignment. The issue flared up during batting practice on Tuesday but Lawrie initially didnt feel it was serious enough to ask out of that nights starting lineup. Anthopoulos said Lawrie has gotten better at communicating his aches and pains over the years. "Especially with him having been through it, hes become a lot more intelligent with knowing his body and knowing when to try to push through things and when to scale back," said Anthopoulos. "Especially with obliques, knowing how long you can take to recover, I think its just one of those things that happened." Lawrie is still young, both in age and in major league experience. This is just his third full season on a major league roster. Hes still looking for his first completely healthy season. Since the start of 2012, Lawries played in 302 of the Jays 439 games (including Thursdays series finale with Baltimore). Thats an appearance rate of 68.8-percent. He missed time in May with a tight hamstring, although he didnt go on the disabled list. Hes also had the finger and now the oblique. Last year, it was an oblique strain, followed by a severely sprained ankle suffered while sliding into second base. In 2012, it was the oblique. Theres been a broken hand and other nicks and bruises. Maybe Lawrie is jjust injury-prone. Air Max 97 Scontate. Maybe the Blue Jays need to alter Lawries training regimen. Hes tightly wound, cutting as muscular a figure as youll see on a ballplayer. "The tough one on this one is we dont know what the cause was," said Anthopoulos. "Even at the World Baseball Classic, he had a full month to get ready for games and he went down there and I think he dove for a ball and he felt it there. Im going to talk to our guys. Obviously its a new thing but at some point maybe well do some things with Brett that maybe we think can prevent (future injury)." Linds Timetable Adam Lind has recovered from a fractured right foot and played in a Gulf Coast League game on Thursday, going 2-for-2 with two doubles and a run scored before being lifted for a pinch-hitter. "I spoke to him two days ago, just asking about his timing at the plate and he mentioned to me, he says he didnt feel he was going to need a lot of rehab games," said Anthopoulos. "He just felt his timing was there. He said he faced Neil Wagner and (Roberto) Osuna, who were throwing hard." Anthopoulos pegged Monday in Seattle as a possible return date for Lind, who went on the disabled list on July 8 after playing almost a month with a fracture in his right foot, suffered on a foul ball on June 14 in Baltimore. Encarnacions Status Edwin Encarnacion is swinging a bat and running the bases at the Blue Jays complex in Dunedin, Florida. Anthopoulos pegged Encarnacions return for sometime on the next road trip, no later than the Chicago series but possibly as early as Seattle. The Jays visit the Mariners next Monday to Wednesday and the White Sox from a week Friday to Sunday. No Team Meeting Anthopoulos didnt feel it necessary to call his team together to explain why the ballclub was quiet at the trade deadline. "No, I dont think theres anything to address," said Anthopoulos. "I think I was asked about it that day and my response was I expect players to want to get better, to want to win. I wouldnt expect anything else. Id be more surprised if players came out and said, Wow, this is great, were so glad we didnt add any players." Jose Bautista and Casey Janssen were critical of the clubs decision not to make any improvements. Anthopoulos said there were no deals available which would have made the Blue Jays better, citing what would-be trade partners were asking in return. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor