Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

BOSTON - Drew and Carol Bolland knew what to expect this time. [url=http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air-max-fury-buy-austr

in Bundespolitik 22.10.2019 03:32
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

BOSTON - Drew and Carol Bolland knew what to expect this time. Nike Air Max Fury Australia . Travelling to Boston for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup final, they remembered what it was like when their son Dave and the Chicago Blackhawks won in 2010. Even Bollands wife Julia had a feeling it would happen again Monday night at TD Garden. She told everyone on the flight from Chicago her prediction. But none of them could have imagined it would happen this way: Bolland scoring the game-winner with just under a minute left, the second goal in 17 seconds to stun the Bruins. And while the 27-year-old winger from Toronto seemed too stunned amid the Cup celebration to revel in his hero status, Julia — six months pregnant — couldnt contain her emotions in the moment. "At first I didnt know that he scored," she said. "And then when I found out I started crying and fell to the ground. My mother-in-laws like, Get up, youre going to hurt the baby. It was crazy. It was so fast." Drew Bolland was worried too, but no harm was done. The Bollands beamed as they posed with the Cup. "Its like a dream," Drew Bolland said. "Its one thing winning the Stanley Cup back three years ago, but to come back here, you start thinking, Hey, itd be great if he won the Stanley Cup again. But to score the winning goal just blows your mind away." Bolland made one of the more thrilling endings in Cup final history sound routine. Bryan Bickell tied the score with 1:16 left, and defenceman Johnny Oduyas shot found its way to Bolland on the doorstep. "The puck went back to the D, he shot it," Bolland said. "All I knew was it was sitting in front of me, so I had to tap it in." Theres plenty of history between Bickell and Bolland, who played together in the Greater Toronto Hockey League from the ages of 12 to 15. "They were friends all through hockey, so that was unbelievable," Drew Bolland said. "A GTHL guy scores the tying goal, and David scores the winning goal." Bolland, almost stoically called it a "big feeling" to score the Cup-winning goal. "We all dream about scoring that Stanley Cup winner to hoist the Cup, so check that one off the bucket list," he said. In four years, Bolland will have his name on the Stanley Cup twice. A tattoo on his wrist marks the 2010 title, and hell get another for 2013 "somewhere." With Julia due to give birth to the couples first child in three months, the Bolland family has plenty to celebrate. They already know its a girl, and her name will be Lincoln. "Maybe Stanley," Carol-Ann joked. "Not for a girl," Julia said, still smiling. Thats not even necessary, as Bollands goal made for an unforgettable Stanley Cup story to tell his daughter one day. Cheap Nike Air Max Tn Australia . Notes on P.K. Subban, Dale Weise, Erik Haula, Mikael Granlund, Ilya Bryzgalov and more. Air Max 720 Sale Australia . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/ . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line.Fit-again James Anderson felt no ill-effects on his successful England comeback - but confirmed that Stuart Broad struggled with a foot injury on day one of the second Test against India. Anderson claimed an impressive 3-44 on a flat pitch in his first Test for three months following a shoulder injury as India racked up 317-4 after winning the toss.Team-mate Broad (1-39) did pick up the other wicket to fall, removing opener Lokesh Rahul with his fifth ball, but appeared to be hobbling later in the day. Stuart has got a bit of a foot problem, confirmed Anderson. Hes been a bit in the wars - hes got a graze on his arm as well, so hes nursing those.I thought he did really well to get through the day. We dont know how serious his foot is but he ran in really well and hopefully hell be fresh for us in the morning. The best of the action from Day One of the second Test in Visakhapatnam Assessing his own fitness, Anderson, who was recalled in place of Chris Woakes, told Sky Sports Ian Ward: The body feels alright so far. It might be a different story at 7am. I got through the day without any drama and hopefully I will have a good nights sleep and come back fresh tomorrow.I think it probably took me a little bit of time to get into the spells because of a bit of stiffness but once I did I felt fine. Test Cricket: The Verdict November 17, 2016, 3:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Andersoon broke a 226-run stand for the third wicket by dismissing Cheteshwar Pujara for 119 but India skipper Virat Kohli was unbeaten on 151 at stumps. Nike Air Max Australia Mens. There isnt a lot in the surface; its pretty flat, reflected Anderson. Theres a little bit of uneven bounce maybe at times but if you get yourself set as a batsman then you can bat for a long time on it.We were undecided whether to take the new ball because there has been a big dew in the morning on the last few days here but we felt that two or four overs would be a good option and I was lucky to get the wicket there.When you lose the toss on the first day of a Test match, we always try to stay under three runs an over - conceding 270 in a day is a pretty good effort, especially on a pitch like this, but I think they got 40-50 too many today. Ian Ward and Michael Atherton pay tribute to the class of Virat Kohli We didnt bowl as well as we would have liked but we stuck at it really well in the field. Four down isnt the worse result for us and hopefully well have a good day tomorrow.I think there were more signs today here than in Rajkot that the pitch is going to fall apart.It did reverse a bit; the Pujara wicket came on the back of a bit of reverse swing but there isnt a huge amount. The outfield and the square is quite lush - there is nothing to get the ball into the condition that you need.Watch highlights of day one of the second Test between India and England on Sky Sports 2 from 2pm, then stay tuned for The Verdict at 3pm on the same channel. Live coverage of day two begins at 3.45am on Friday morning on Sky Sports 2 and across our digital platforms. Also See: Watch highlights D1 Report Dog stops play Scorecard ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor