Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

CLEVELAND - Wearing large headphones to block out the world, Johnny Manziel walked slowly from the Browns locker room, pausing

in Bundespolitik 17.10.2019 07:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

CLEVELAND - Wearing large headphones to block out the world, Johnny Manziel walked slowly from the Browns locker room, pausing to sign an autograph for a young fan who painted his face for the occassion. Nike Air Max Plus Nz .Manziel then stopped briefly to talk with friends waiting for him, but the Browns rookie quarterback was hardly in the mood to socialize.There were no money signs being flashed, no discussion about hitting any clubs, nothing but sympathetic pats on the back.It was time for Manziel to go home.His debut was a disaster.Manziel couldnt live up to the enormous hype surrounding his first NFL start as the Cincinnati Bengals rolled to a 30-0 win Sunday over the Browns, who were eliminated from the AFC North race and will likely miss the playoffs for the 12th straight year.Manziel didnt provide a spark. He didnt do much of anything.It was tough, Manziel said. I need to be better. Its tough to come out and there and lay an egg like that and I put that on me. Im not using the rookie excuse. Its not me. I needed to play better.With the Bengals determined not to let him transform into Johnny Football and make big plays, Manziel spent the afternoon running or ducking from trouble. The 21st starting quarterback for Cleveland since 1999, Manziel looked a lot like his 20 predecessors — lost and alone.He completed 10 of 18 passes for 80 yards, threw two interceptions and was sacked three times. He was also constantly taunted by Bengals players, who gleefully flashed Manziels money-rubbing gesture in his face every chance they got.I didnt even notice it, he claimed.It would have been hard for him to miss Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga, who batted down one of Manziels passes and nearly stuck his hands inside the quarterbacks facemask to make a point. As the week progressed, Cincinnatis defence grew tired of all the talk about Manziel.We didnt want to let him be Johnny Football versus us, said Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap.Manziel never got a chance.The first-place Bengals (9-4-1) scored the first time they had the ball, building momentum the Browns (7-7) could never turn around.Clevelands offence went three-and-out on its first three series, picking up just one first down thanks to a penalty on the Bengals defence.And when the Browns finally got a scoring chance, Manziel squandered it by forcing a pass into the end zone that was intercepted by Bengals cornerback Adam Pacman Jones.Manziel took the blame for the miscue.You cant throw the second one whether youre playing in a Pop Warner league or if youre 6 years old playing in the driveway, you cant throw that ball, Manziel said. Thats 100 per cent on me.Browns coach Mike Pettine, who benched Brian Hoyer in favour of Manziel, didnt mince words when assessing the 22-year-olds performance.He didnt play well — looked like a rookie, played like a rookie, said Pettine, adding hes committed to playing Manziel in Clevelands last two games. I know a lot of it was we didnt play well around him, but he made some obvious mistakes that typically a veteran quarterback wont make.The Browns defence, which had played so well recently, didnt do its part. Cincinnati took the opening kickoff and drove 81 yards for its first score, a 2-yard touchdown run by rookie Jeremy Hill, who backed up his harsh remarks about the Browns following a 24-3 loss last month.Hill hurt the Browns for 148 yards and two touchdowns, and Rex Burkheads 10-yard TD run with 23 seconds left closed the scoring.By then, thousands of Browns fans — many of them in No. 2 jerseys — who had come hoping to see Manziel work his magic and maybe provide a glimpse of a brighter future, had solemnly filed from FirstEnergy Stadium.Same old Browns.Manziel did his best to stay positive afterward, promising improvement.Im not going to be written off forever, he said. Its going to take time and reps. The best quarterbacks to ever play this game have struggled early. Its tough for a young guy to come in and get accustomed to this league.Whats done is done.NOTES: Browns CB Joe Haden will undergo an MRI on Monday for a shoulder injury. He was hurt in the first half and did not return. ... The Browns only ran 38 offensive plays, the fewest in the league this season. ... Cleveland finished 4-4 at home. ... The loss was Clevelands most lopsided since a 41-9 setback to Pittsburgh in the 2010 season finale. ... Newly signed K Garrett Hartley never got on the field. He was signed Saturday when the club waived Billy Cundiff.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Air Max Flair Nz . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Nike Air Max NZ Online . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs. http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-deluxe-nz.html . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth.The Saskatchewan Roughriders have added some NFL experience to their receiving corps. The Roughriders signed Chaz Schilens, a veteran of six NFL seasons with the Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, and Detroiit Lions. Air Max 200 Nz. Originally a seventh-round pick, Schilens has 100 catches for 1,191 yards and nine touchdowns. Saskatchewan also announced they signed running back Jermaine Thomas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor