Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MOBILE, Ala. [url=https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/]Cheap Padres Jerseys[/url] . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus

in Bundespolitik 17.10.2019 05:52
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MOBILE, Ala. Cheap Padres Jerseys . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. The 44-year-old Matthew had a 5-under 67 to reach 13-under 131 on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Crossings Course. The 18-year-old Hull also shot 67. Matthew had six birdies and a bogey -- on the par-4 ninth -- in her afternoon round. "I played actually probably pretty well today," said Matthew, who opened with a 64 on Thursday. "I hit 17 greens, so I gave myself a lot of chances. I didnt hole many on the front nine, but then the putter got going a little bit on the back nine." The Scot won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, theres still 36 holes to go," Matthew said. "If its anything like the first two days, were going to have to keep making birdies." Hull also dropped a stroke on No. 9, her final hole of the day. The English player birdied Nos. 6-8 and had five birdies in a seven-hole stretch before closing with her lone bogey of the week. "Hitting it pretty straight," Hull said. "Hit my irons good and holing some good putts. Missing a few putts, but youre always going to miss a few putts when youre playing well. But Im just excited about this golf course. I quite like it." Hull won a Ladies European Tour event in Morocco in March a week before her 18th birthday. She closed with a 9-under 62 and won on the first hole of a playoff. The teen is comfortable in the warm conditions in Mobile. "The weathers been pretty hot, but I quite like it," Hull said. "I think its a great place and its very green and a bit different than I expected. The trees are a lot different, but I enjoy it a lot." Anna Nordqvist, Jessica Korda and Hee Young Park were 10 under. Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 66. Korda, the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park had a 66. "I got the ball close and was able to kind of make a couple putts on my front nine, which was the back nine," Korda said "Hopefully, I can keep that momentum going." Park, playing alongside Matthew, eagled the par-5 16th for the second straight day. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Jenny Shin were 9 under. Thompson had a 65, and Shin shot 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and three-time Mobile winner Se Ri Park topped the group at 8 under. Lewis, the 2012 champion who won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago, matched Pettersen with a 70. Pak, the 2010 winner who also won the Tournament of Champions at the course in 2001 and 2002, had a 69. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, was 7 under. She followed her opening 71 with a 66. Top-ranked Inbee Park missed the cut with rounds of 74 and 76, ending her cuts streak at 22. She had 34 putts in the second round and played her final nine in 4-over 40. The South Korean star is winless in nine tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. She last missed a cut last May in the Bahamas. Padres Jerseys 2020 . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/ .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried.Third-placed Bath thrashed Sale 30-3 in front of a record crowd of nearly 14,000 at the Recreation Ground on Friday night. The West Country side, ignoring a lengthy injury list, struck with three tries through Matt Banahan, Kahn Fotulalii and replacement prop Kane Palma-Newport.George Fords faultless goal-kicking contributed a further 15 points, while Will Addison kicked a first-half penalty for the struggling visitors. With Anthony Watson ruled out after breaking his jaw in England training and Leroy Houston called up by Australia, Bath had as many as a dozen players unavailable.But it took them just two minutes to open the scoring after a searing outside break by Jonathan Joseph and lightning quick ruck-ball saw Banahan burst through a barely-formed defensive line, with Ford converting from out wide. Jonathan Joseph had a storming game for Bath at the Rec Sale did find some rhythm, encouraged by Josh Beaumonts charge off the back of a scrum, resulting in pressure that finally yielded the penalty for Addison. Buoyed by the points, Sale kept Bath on the back-foot and last-ditch tackles from Aled Brew and Paolo Odogwu denied Joseph and Semesa Rokoduguni on the break.The latter cost of a five-metre scrum and resulting peenalty, converted by Ford to give Bath a slightly flattering 10-3 lead at the break, but the hosts were quickest out of the blocks in the second half and Ford kicked a second penalty as Addison hooked an attempt wide at the other end. Padres Jerseys China. Josh Beaumont worked hard for his Sale side but to no avail Ford then converted another penalty to make it 16-3 on 56 minutes, this time punishing the visitors for poor discipline - backchat from Sale costing them 60 metres and a late tackle bringing play back to the Sale 22.Just after the hour, Fotualii pounced on a loose pass from replacement Sharks scrum-half James Mitchell and scampered away under the posts for Baths second try, again converted by Ford.And the third try followed with Sale looking raggy, with the record attendance letting out a huge roar as local boy Palma-Newport picked off a ricochet from a line-out and dummied his way past Addison.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor