Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-darren-sproles-bla ck-jersey/]Darren Sproles Jersey[/url] .C.

in Alte Heimat 23.01.2018 07:11
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N. Darren Sproles Jersey .C. - David Blatt was more than a little concerned when he saw Kevin Love holding his left knee on the floor under the basket.Hard to blame the Cavaliers first-year coach given the run of injuries for his team.Every time I see somebody fall down or bend over to fix their shoelaces Im a little worried right now — I really am, Blatt said. Were a little bit on eggshells as far as that stuff is concerned.Loves injury turned out to be nothing serious, and the veteran forward scored 27 points to help the Cavaliers snap a three-game losing streak with a 91-87 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Friday night.Kyrie Irving added 23 points as the Cavaliers won their first game since the team announced Thursday that LeBron James would miss two weeks with knee and back strains. Tristan Thompson had 14 points and 14 rebounds, and reserve Dion Waiters finished with 17 points.Its an opportunity with LeBron out to show what I can do and try to help this team, Love said. I think there are a going to be a number of different guys who are going to have to step up with his absence because he brings so much to the table.Love returned to the lineup after missing one start with back spasms and played 38 minutes. He was 9 of 15 from the field and helped the Cavaliers (19-14) take control of the game with three straight 3-pointers in the third quarter after an injury scare.Blatt leaned heavily on his starters, using a seven-man rotation. Thompson played 43 minutes and Irving played 42.Gerald Henderson led Charlotte (10-24) with 14 points. The Hornets have lost five in a row.Love came up with a big basket with 22 seconds left after Charlotte had cut the lead to 86-83, knocking down a 17-foot turnaround jumper over Marvin Williams from the left baseline.Kemba Walker missed a driving layup, but Charlotte corralled the loose ball and Henderson rolled down the lane for a two-handed dunk to cut the lead back to three.Irving knocked down three free throws in the final 10.3 seconds to seal the win.The game turned with 10:37 left in the third quarter when Love drove the baseline after recovering a loose ball and appeared to bang knees with Charlottes Bismack Biyombo. Love remained the floor under the basket as the Hornets raced the ball up the floor.I got dead-legged, Love said.Love remained on the floor for about two minutes as teammates gathered around him before getting up and walking off. He remained in the game and proceeded to knock down 3-pointers on three consecutive possessions to give the Cavaliers a 51-50 lead.Irving then started driving to the basket and within a matter of minutes Cleveland had turned a six-point deficit into a 62-55 lead.Blatt was pleased with his teams pace and patience on offence.Were missing the best player in the world right now and we want him to come back fast, Blatt said. But only when hes healthy. We will continue to play properly so that when he comes back, hes coming into a more functional situation.The Hornets turned the ball over 15 times, leading to 23 points.We cannot turn the ball over, coach Steve Clifford said. Its not possible for us to win — unless our defence is just ridiculous — with 15 turnovers. And that pretty much was the game.___TIP-INSCavaliers: The Cavaliers entered the game allowing just 97.7 points per game over the previous 20 games, third-best in the league during that span.Hornets: Clifford said Lance Stephenson is still not close to getting back on the floor while battling a groin injury.MISSING BIG ALThe Hornets remained handicapped offensively without their best player in centre Al Jefferson, who is out with a groin injury. Biyombo, his replacement, had two points and eight rebounds in 27 minutes but did not attempt a shot from the field.UP NEXTCavaliers: Host Dallas on Sunday.Hornets: Visit Orlando on Saturday night. Carson Wentz Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Wendell Smallwood Jersey . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-brent-celek-black-jersey/ . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C.MELBOURNE, Australia -- John Isner fired 23 aces in a match which had no service breaks to beat Lu Yen-hsun of Taiwan 7-6 (4), 7-6 (7) in the final of the ATPs Heineken Open in Auckland on Saturday. Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Isner played six tiebreaks in 10 sets at the tournament and won five. The third-seeded Isner, playing with a right ankle injury he picked up at the Hopman Cup the previous week, took a crucial minibreak to open the first set tiebreaker. In the second tiebreaker, he rallied from 3-0 down and closed with an ace on his third championship point. "This match was very tight as every match Ive played this week was very tight," Isner said. "I needed every bit of it to come out on top. "Ive spent a lot of time on this court this week but as each match progressed I was getting more and more comfortable." Isner heads into the Australian Open with a question mark hanging over his fitness because of his injured ankle. He has drawn a qualifier in the first round. "Id like to thank my chiropractor because I had a bit of a banged-up ankle coming in here and he spent tireless hours working on me," he said. "Without him I wouldnt have been able to take this court." In the final of the Kooyong Classic exhibition event, Japans Kei Nishikori joined his coach Michael Chang as a tournament chaampion with a 6-4, 7-5 win over Tomas Berdych. Chuck Bednarik Jersey. Nishikori, seeded No. 16 at the Australian Open, was watched in the stands by former French Open champion Chang, a three-time winner at the Melbourne venue in 1995-97. Nishikori is drawn to face Australias Marinko Matosevic in the first round of the Australian Open. "It wont be an easy first match, and its not easy to play an Australian," Nishikori said. "But if I can play like I did today, I have a big chance to win." In the WTA event at Hobart, Spanish qualifier Garbine Muguruza defeated Klara Zakapalova of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-0 to claim her first singles title. The 20-year-old Muguzura, who did not drop a set from the qualifiers to the final, joins 2012 champion Mona Barthel as the only qualifiers to win the Hobart event. Muguruza, ranked 58th, beat second-seeded and Wimbledon semifinalist Kirsten Flipkens in the quarterfinals, while Zakapalova defeated top-seeded and former U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur in the semis. Muguruza won the opening set when she broke Zakapalovas service in the 10th game. The 20-year-old Muguruza didnt play after Wimbledon last year after due to right ankle surgery, and the recovery took longer than expected. "I started to play on a chair, and then it was a little bit more until I was like normal," she said. "I didnt expect to win a lot of matches in the second tournament of the year but I just know that Id worked so hard before. I was like a big bull." The Venezuelan-born Muguruza has a first-round match against Kaia Kanepi of Estonia at the Australian Open. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor