Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MELBOURNE, Australia - Eugenie Bouchards jaw dropped a little and her eyes went wide when the male presenter conducting her on-c

in Bundespolitik 26.09.2019 03:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Eugenie Bouchards jaw dropped a little and her eyes went wide when the male presenter conducting her on-court interview at the Australian Open made an unusual request: Can you give us a twirl?A twirl? the 20-year-old Canadian asked. Gerrit Cole Jersey .A twirl, like a pirouette, here you go, coaxed her white-haired interviewer on Margaret Court Arena, urging the Wimbledon runner-up to show the crowd her outfit, a pink skirt and top with bright yellow straps.Somewhat uncomfortably, the No. 7-ranked player twirled. Then she laughed and buried her face in her hands.During her post-match news conference Bouchard spoke first about her dominating 6-0, 6-3 win over Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands in just 54 minutes. Then she addressed the twirl.It was very unexpected, said Bouchard, who is known for a steely determination, drive and ambition that propelled her from relative obscurity to stardom last year. She reached the semifinals at last years Australian and French Opens and the final at Wimbledon, becoming the first Canadian to appear in a Grand Slam final.I dont know, an old guy asking you to twirl. It was funny, she said.The 1.78-meter (5 foot-10) blonde is considered the next big star of the womens game. She broke into the top 10 for the first time last year after her success at Wimbledon where she lost in the final to Petra Kvitova. Her current ranking is the highest ever for a Canadian player.I try to get into an aggressive position as much as possible, she told a television interviewer after her match. Asked to reflect on her breakthroughs last year and her future goals, Bouchard replied, I dont think Ive achieved that much.Im proud, of course, of what I did last year, she said, but added, I want to win a Grand Slam. I want to get to No. 1 in the world. I did good last year but I want to do so much better.Bouchard is one of several players sporting this seasons colour theme of neon pink and yellow tennis outfits.No. 1 Serena Williams is wearing a somewhat similar dress, in yellow with pink straps but with a large chunk cut out of the back that she says is meant to draw attention to the beauty and the shape of the back.After Williams first-round win Tuesday on Margaret Court Arena, the Australian Opens second show court, the same presenter asked her to twirl for the crowd, which she often does anyway to thank the crowd after winning.Serena is good at her twirl. She does them all the time, Bouchard told the presenter after her awkward twirl and then added: Maybe I should cut a hole in my top tonight and show off my back like Serena. Joe Smith Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Luis Gonzalez Astros Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. https://www.cheapastros.com/183o-francis-martes-jersey-astros.html . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare.SAN FRANCISCO - A wild pitch, a wide throw and an 18-inning marathon.These playoff-tested Giants keep finding wacky ways to win in another special October.An errant throw by reliever Randy Choate on a bunt allowed Brandon Crawford to score the winning run in the bottom of the 10th inning, lifting San Francisco over the St. Louis Cardinals 5-4 on Tuesday for a 2-1 lead in the NL Championship Series.Everybodys saying: How are the Giants doing it? How are the Giants winning games? said Gregor Blanco, who laid down the sacrifice. We just really believe in each other. We play together.Crawford drew an eight-pitch walk from Choate to begin the inning, ending a stretch of 16 straight Giants retired since Tim Hudsons two-out single in the fourth. After failing on two sacrifice attempts, Juan Perez singled to bring up Blanco.Blanco fouled off a bunt try, too, but then pushed one to the third-base side of the mound and the left-handed Choates side-arm throw sailed past lunging second baseman Kolten Wong, who was covering first base.We had trouble getting the bunt down, Crawford said. So I was happy he got it down. He put it in a great spot and made those guys make a play, and fortunately (we) saw the throw go wide.Randal Grichuk tied it with a solo homer in the seventh that chased Hudson.Game 4 in the best-of-seven series is Wednesday night, with Ryan Vogelsong pitching for the Giants against fellow righty Shelby Miller.Choate blamed himself. He has done pitcher fielding practice for decades.He did exactly what I wanted him to do, the pitcher said. It was easy. It was right there and I blew it. The ball just sailed on me.This walkoff win came 12 years to the day after Kenny Loftons single in the ninth inning ended the 2002 NLCS against the Cardinals and sent the Giants to the World Series. It also came on a day Hall of Famer Willie McCovey surprised players with his return to the ballpark after a long stint in the hospital nursing an infection.Is this a rule we cant hit a home run? a relieved manager Bruce Bochy joked, sitting back in his office chair.In the Division Series clincher only a week earlier against Washington, Joe Panik scored the go-ahead run in a 3-2 win on Aaron Barretts bases-loaded wild pitch. That came after winning Game 2 2-1 in 18 innings.The Giants also scored the tying run in the ninth inning Sundayy on a wild pitch, a 5-4 loss in Game 2 of the NLCS. Framber Valdez Jersey. We play interesting baseball, especially late in games, said Jeremy Affeldt, who pitched 1 2-3 innings in relief of Hudson.Playing without injured catcher Yadier Molina, the Cardinals had their chances. They squandered Wongs double in the second before he delivered a wind-aided, two-run triple in the fourth.Javier Lopez got the first two outs of the 10th before Jon Jays single, just the third hit by a left-handed batter against Lopez since he joined San Francisco in 2010. Two of those are by Jay this series.Sergio Romo entered and retired Matt Holliday on a full-count grounder to third that Pablo Sandoval snared and fired to first.We dont do anything easy, Bochy said. We might have got a little lucky there with Perez when he couldnt get a bunt down and he gets a base hit. But Blanco laid down a beauty.A.J. Pierzynski went hitless in four at-bats starting as Molina nursed a strained left oblique. St. Louis returned to AT&T Park in the post-season for the first time since losing Games 6 and 7 of the 2012 NLCS, which it had led 3-1.Journeyman Travis Ishikawa hit a three-run double in the first to stake Hudson to a 4-0 lead in the right-handers first post-season start beyond the division series in a 16-year career.Hunter Pences RBI double off John Lackey got things started in the first, the first time the Giants scored in the initial inning this post-season. Buster Posey and Sandoval hit consecutive two-out singlMELBOURNE, Australia - Eugenie Bouchards jaw dropped a little and her eyes went wide when the male presenter conducting her on-court interview at the Australian Open made an unusual request: Can you give us a twirl?A twirl? the 20-year-old Canadian asked. Gerrit Cole Jersey .A twirl, like a pirouette, here you go, coaxed her white-haired interviewer on Margaret Court Arena, urging the Wimbledon runner-up to show the crowd her outfit, a pink skirt and top with bright yellow straps.Somewhat uncomfortably, the No. 7-ranked player twirled. Then she laughed and buried her face in her hands.During her post-match news conference Bouchard spoke first about her dominating 6-0, 6-3 win over Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands in just 54 minutes. Then she addressed the twirl.It was very unexpected, said Bouchard, who is known for a steely determination, drive and ambition that propelled her from relative obscurity to stardom last year. She reached the semifinals at last years Australian and French Opens and the final at Wimbledon, becoming the first Canadian to appear in a Grand Slam final.I dont know, an old guy asking you to twirl. It was funny, she said.The 1.78-meter (5 foot-10) blonde is considered the next big star of the womens game. She broke into the top 10 for the first time last year after her success at Wimbledon where she lost in the final to Petra Kvitova. Her current ranking is the highest ever for a Canadian player.I try to get into an aggressive position as much as possible, she told a television interviewer after her match. Asked to reflect on her breakthroughs last year and her future goals, Bouchard replied, I dont think Ive achieved that much.Im proud, of course, of what I did last year, she said, but added, I want to win a Grand Slam. I want to get to No. 1 in the world. I did good last year but I want to do so much better.Bouchard is one of several players sporting this seasons colour theme of neon pink and yellow tennis outfits.No. 1 Serena Williams is wearing a somewhat similar dress, in yellow with pink straps but with a large chunk cut out of the back that she says is meant to draw attention to the beauty and the shape of the back.After Williams first-round win Tuesday on Margaret Court Arena, the Australian Opens second show court, the same presenter asked her to twirl for the crowd, which she often does anyway to thank the crowd after winning.Serena is good at her twirl. She does them all the time, Bouchard told the presenter after her awkward twirl and then added: Maybe I should cut a hole in my top tonight and show off my back like Serena. Joe Smith Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Luis Gonzalez Astros Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. https://www.cheapastros.com/183o-francis-martes-jersey-astros.html . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare.SAN FRANCISCO - A wild pitch, a wide throw and an 18-inning marathon.These playoff-tested Giants keep finding wacky ways to win in another special October.An errant throw by reliever Randy Choate on a bunt allowed Brandon Crawford to score the winning run in the bottom of the 10th inning, lifting San Francisco over the St. Louis Cardinals 5-4 on Tuesday for a 2-1 lead in the NL Championship Series.Everybodys saying: How are the Giants doing it? How are the Giants winning games? said Gregor Blanco, who laid down the sacrifice. We just really believe in each other. We play together.Crawford drew an eight-pitch walk from Choate to begin the inning, ending a stretch of 16 straight Giants retired since Tim Hudsons two-out single in the fourth. After failing on two sacrifice attempts, Juan Perez singled to bring up Blanco.Blanco fouled off a bunt try, too, but then pushed one to the third-base side of the mound and the left-handed Choates side-arm throw sailed past lunging second baseman Kolten Wong, who was covering first base.We had trouble getting the bunt down, Crawford said. So I was happy he got it down. He put it in a great spot and made those guys make a play, and fortunately (we) saw the throw go wide.Randal Grichuk tied it with a solo homer in the seventh that chased Hudson.Game 4 in the best-of-seven series is Wednesday night, with Ryan Vogelsong pitching for the Giants against fellow righty Shelby Miller.Choate blamed himself. He has done pitcher fielding practice for decades.He did exactly what I wanted him to do, the pitcher said. It was easy. It was right there and I blew it. The ball just sailed on me.This walkoff win came 12 years to the day after Kenny Loftons single in the ninth inning ended the 2002 NLCS against the Cardinals and sent the Giants to the World Series. It also came on a day Hall of Famer Willie McCovey surprised players with his return to the ballpark after a long stint in the hospital nursing an infection.Is this a rule we cant hit a home run? a relieved manager Bruce Bochy joked, sitting back in his office chair.In the Division Series clincher only a week earlier against Washington, Joe Panik scored the go-ahead run in a 3-2 win on Aaron Barretts bases-loaded wild pitch. That came after winning Game 2 2-1 in 18 innings.The Giants also scored the tying run in the ninth inning Sundayy on a wild pitch, a 5-4 loss in Game 2 of the NLCS. Framber Valdez Jersey. We play interesting baseball, especially late in games, said Jeremy Affeldt, who pitched 1 2-3 innings in relief of Hudson.Playing without injured catcher Yadier Molina, the Cardinals had their chances. They squandered Wongs double in the second before he delivered a wind-aided, two-run triple in the fourth.Javier Lopez got the first two outs of the 10th before Jon Jays single, just the third hit by a left-handed batter against Lopez since he joined San Francisco in 2010. Two of those are by Jay this series.Sergio Romo entered and retired Matt Holliday on a full-count grounder to third that Pablo Sandoval snared and fired to first.We dont do anything easy, Bochy said. We might have got a little lucky there with Perez when he couldnt get a bunt down and he gets a base hit. But Blanco laid down a beauty.A.J. Pierzynski went hitless in four at-bats starting as Molina nursed a strained left oblique. St. Louis returned to AT&T Park in the post-season for the first time since losing Games 6 and 7 of the 2012 NLCS, which it had led 3-1.Journeyman Travis Ishikawa hit a three-run double in the first to stake Hudson to a 4-0 lead in the right-handers first post-season start beyond the division series in a 16-year career.Hunter Pences RBI double off John Lackey got things started in the first, the first time the Giants scored in the initial inning this post-season. Buster Posey and Sandoval hit consecutive two-out singles and Ishikawa followed an intentional walk to Brandon Belt to load the bases with his double.The four runs were the Giants most in the first inning in the post-season since scoring six against Joe Wood of the Red Sox in Game 7 of eight in the 1912 World Series.UP NEXTCardinals: Miller, making his second career post-season start and fifth appearance, faced the Giants twice in relief during the 12 NLCS, losses in Games 2 and 6 at AT&T Park.Giants: Vogelsong has a 1.19 post-season ERA, and the Giants have won all five of his starts. He started the Division Series clincher against the Nationals, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings.PLUNKEDHudson hit Lackey with a pitch on his left elbow in the fifth, making Lackey the first pitcher to be hit by pitch in the post-season since Steve Carlton was plunked by Tommy John in the 1977 NLCS. ' ' ' es and Ishikawa followed an intentional walk to Brandon Belt to load the bases with his double.The four runs were the Giants most in the first inning in the post-season since scoring six against Joe Wood of the Red Sox in Game 7 of eight in the 1912 World Series.UP NEXTCardinals: Miller, making his second career post-season start and fifth appearance, faced the Giants twice in relief during the 12 NLCS, losses in Games 2 and 6 at AT&T Park.Giants: Vogelsong has a 1.19 post-season ERA, and the Giants have won all five of his starts. He started the Division Series clincher against the Nationals, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings.PLUNKEDHudson hit Lackey with a pitch on his left elbow in the fifth, making Lackey the first pitcher to be hit by pitch in the post-season since Steve Carlton was plunked by Tommy John in the 1977 NLCS. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor