Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em

in Kommunalpolitik 18.01.2018 06:50
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Jonathan Lucroy Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, I was watching the NBC coverage of Sundays Canadiens-Rangers game, and Mike Milbury and Ed Olczyk went off on the Canadiens for over-selling and embellishing to sell calls. In the third period, Carl Hagelin hit Alexei Emelin with a high stick and Emelin went down like a ton of bricks. Embellishment? Probably, but it didnt change the fact that it was a high stick. Did the sell by Emelin negate the high stick and the official basically said, "play on?" Or was this just a missed call? Morgan,New York, NY Morgan: I believe the play that you are referring to occurred with 8:24 remaining in the third period and the score tied at two. Carl Hagelin attempted a dump-in shot from the centre red line. Alexei Emelin lowered his posture to execute an active stick sweep check and contacted the puck as Hegelin was in the act of shooting. Emelin was legitimately struck in the mouth area with the blade of Haglins stick on the follow-through of an attempted shot. Emelins reaction to rotate his body away from the stick contact, then fall and grab his mouth was reasonable and not an effort to embellish and draw a foul. A player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if committed in a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion. No penalty was warranted to Hagelin on this play. I concur with Mike Milbury and Eddie Os analysis with regard to obvious embellishment committed by PK Subban and Tomas Plekanec in the second period of Sunday nights game. Even though the stick of Rick Nash did catch Subban in the face the upward launch with both legs was not a natural reaction or fall from being struck in that manner. Plekanecs theatrical performance was the absolute worst when he threw his head back and grabbed at his face after the flat blade of Brian Boyles stick slapped nothing but shoulder pad! Even though Boyles stick did not quite fit the criteria of a "high stick (above the height of the opponents shoulders) it was used in a careless manner and could certainly result in a slashing penalty. Plekanecs embellishment was also worthy of a penalty that should have resulted in an on-ice numerical strength of four aside. Given Plekanecs blatant overreaction it could even been deemed a stand alone embellishment penalty if the ref wanted to send a clear message but I doubt he would receive much support. Power plays and special teams can often be the difference in these games as we have seen. Once the referees are fooled into calling a penalty or fail to respond to efforts of embellishment on a play the floodgates can open up without so much as a splash on the frozen pond. In the first round of these current playoffs there were six diving/embellishment penalties assessed. None were a stand alone diving penalty but deemed to be embellishment that was committed following the initial infraction. The first two embellishment penalties were assessed in Game 2 against Mats Zuccarello and Derek Dorsett of the Rangers in their 4-2 loss to the Flyers. The Rangers management was not impressed with those penalty calls and expressed their displeasure to the series supervisor. I wonder if the Ranger brass is singing the same tune after Sunday night. Since joining TSN in January of 2011 I have stated on numerous occasions the need to clean up the unmanly act of diving. When uncalled, embellishment rewards cheaters. I am often asked how the ref can call both an initial penalty and a dive; isnt it one or the other? In reality, embellishment is most often committed after a player has been legitimately fouled. When that occurs both illegal acts should be penalized. Three years ago I suggested that a double minor penalty be assessed to the diver when he was legitimately fouled and the referee was calling a minor penalty. It would take some guts for the refs to impose a strict standard on a call like this but the game would be better for it. The referees also have to know their calls would receive the full support of management. Until players that embellish are penalized by the referees and held accountable by the League with published fines and suspensions as prescribed in rule 64.3, this illegal act will continue to plague the game. Its time for everyone involved to man-up. Elvis Andrus Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Mike Napoli Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/nomar-mazara-jersey-c-25/ . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized.Russia will look to build on their late comeback against England when they meet Slovakia in their second group game in Lille on Wednesday. Vasili Berezutskis stoppage-time goal which gave the Russians a 1-1 draw with England in Marseille at the weekend was greeted like a winner and they will take confidence from that.They will come up against a Slovakian side which needs points, however, after they lost their first fixture 2-1 to Wales. With four third-placed teams going through, a failure to win would not necessarily be fatal for Jan Kozaks side but the need to start collecting points has undoubtedly increased.Slovakia will take heart from the fact they have not lost back-to-back games for more than two and a half years. Vasili Berezutskis late goal gave Russia a point in their tournament opener against England They will also be encouraged by the fact Russia have kept just two clean sheets in their last 16 European Championship finals outings - and won just one of their last six matches.With heavy rain falling in Lille on Wednesday, the retractable roof at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy could be closed for the match.Team newsRussia midfielder Denis Glushakov may start if deemed to be fully-fit following a calf strain after featuring in the last 10 minutes against England.Back-up goalkeeper Yuri Lodygin missed training on Tuesday with a knock.Following a 2-1 loss to Wales on Saturday, Slovakia coach Jan Kozak may decide to make changes to his side, with Ondrej Duda pushing for a start after scoring against Wales shortly after coming on a substitute.Opta statsThis will be the ninth time these sides have faced each other. Russia have claimed three wins to Slovakias two, with three draws.Neither of these teams have been able to score more than once across their lastt six meetings, with just seven goals scored in total in these matches. Will Middlebrooks Jersey. This will be the first time Russia have taken on Slovakia in the European Championships, although they have met twice previously in qualifying for the tournament - each claiming a 1-0 away victory. Ondrej Duda scored for Slovakia against Wales but it wasnt enough to spare them from a 2-1 defeat in Bordeaux Slovakia are without a goal in 243 minutes against Russia and have scored only one goal in their last four games with them.Three of Russias last four goals scored in the European Championships have come in the final 11 minutes of games.Russia have only managed to score twice in their last four meetings with Slovakia but the scorers - Alexander Kerzhakov (2014) and Alan Dzagoev (2011) - were left out of Russias Euro 2016 pool.Mersons predictionMuch has been made of Russia being poor against England but I thought Roy Hodgsons side were outstanding. Saying that I dont think Russia are as bad as people think. Slovakia may have lost against Wales but they did have their moments against Chris Colemans side. At 1-1 I thought there would be only one winner so fair play to Wales for coming back. I cant split these two sides and think theyll share the spoils in Lille.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1BettingRussia are Sky Bets 13/10 favourites for the victory with Slovakia given a 9/4 chance while a draw is 21/10. Wednesdays clash brings together the two outsiders to win Group B, with Russia 11/4 followed by Slovakia 20/1, while England lead the market at 11/10.Artem Dzyuba heads the first goalscorer betting at 4/1 while Michal Duris and Adam Nemec are rated the outsiders main threats at 7/1 apiece.Follow Russia v Slovakia - and every game at Euro 2016 - with our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor