Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

BOISBRIAND, Que. [url=http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Peja-Stojakovic-Kings-Jerse y/]Peja Stojakovic Jersey[/url] . -- Da

in Bundespolitik 07.09.2019 04:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

BOISBRIAND, Que. Peja Stojakovic Jersey . -- Danick Martel, Samuel Hodhod and Nikita Jevpalovs each scored twice as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada toppled the Gatineau Olympiques 6-4 on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Martel also had a pair of assists for Blainville-Boisbriand (26-6-7), which remains the top club in the QMJHL, and now leads his team with 42 points in 38 games played. Frank Schumacher, Derek Sheppard, Taylor Burke and Marc Beckstead scored for the Olympiques (24-14-1). Etienne Marcoux stopped 35 shots for the Armada while Anthony Brodeur turned aside 26-of-31 shots for Gatineau. Both clubs went 1 for 8 on the power play. --- TITAN 4 ISLANDERS 0 BATHURST, N.B. -- Alexandros Soumakis scored twice and Jacon Brennan made 35 saves as the Titan blanked Charlottetown. Christophe Boivin and Scott Oke also scored for Acadie-Bathurst (15-20-4) while Matthew Boudreau chipped in with three assists. Guillaume Riox-Legault was a team-worst minus-3 for the Islanders (15-20-5) and Alexis Pepin led his club with six shots on net. Eric Brassard turned aside 36-of-40 shots for Charlottetown. --- SEA DOGS 2 WILDCATS 1 MONCTON, N.B. -- Kelly Bents goal at 14:09 of the second period stood up as the winner as Saint John halted the Wildcats nine-game win streak. Spencer Smallman opened the scoring for the Sea Dogs (10-24-3) at 12:37 of the first period and Bailey Webster assisted on both of his clubs goals. Christophe Lalonde scored for Moncton (21-18-2), ruining Sebastien Augers shutout bid with 18 seconds remaining in the game. Auger made 30 saves for Saint John as Alex Dubeau stopped 22-of-24 shots for the Wildcats. --- SAGUENEENS 3 DRAKKAR 0 CHICOUTIMI, Que.-- Domenic Graham kicked out 41 shots for his second-career shutout as the Sagueneens handed Baie-Comeau its third loss in a row. Simon Tremblay had a goal and an assist for Chicoutimi (20-19-1) and Sebastien Sylvestre and Jasmin Boutet each scored once. Graham was his busiest in the second period when the Drakkar put 18 shots at him, compared to just three shots on net for the Sagueneens. Baie-Comeaus (24-11-4) Simon Lemieux turned aside 20-of-23 shots in a losing cause. --- VOLTIGEURS 5 PHOENIX 3 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Frederick Gaudreau scored twice and Jerome Verrer tacked on two assists as the Voltigeurs extended their win streak to seven games by downing Sherbrooke. Matthew Boudens, Joey Ratelle and Christophe Lalancette each had a goal and an assist for Drummondville (26-11-2). Jason Houde had two goals and an assist for the Phoenix (13-23-4), who have dropped four straight contests, and Alexandre Sills had a goal and an assist. Joe Fleschler made 14 saves for the Voltigeurs while Francis Desrosiers stopped 38-of-43 shots for Sherbrooke. --- HUSKIES 3 FOREURS 2 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Mathieu Lemay broke a 2-2 tie at 19:23 of the third period with a power-play goal as the Huskies slipped past Val-dOr. Alexandre Leclerc and Jean-Sebastien Dea also scored for Rouyn-Noranda (23-10-5), which is 4-0-2 in its last six outings. The Foreurs (26-13-1) got goals from Nicolas Aube-Kubel and Anthony Beauregard. Alexandre Belanger made 21 saves for the Huskies as Val-dOrs Keven Bouchard stopped 30-of-33 shots in defeat. --- TIGRES 5 CATARACTES 0 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Brandon Whitney made 22 saves for his ninth-career shutout as the Tigres crushed Shawinigan. Carl Marois and Angelo Miceli each had a goal and an assist for Victoriaville (15-17-6) while Jonathan Diaby, Samuel Blais and Ross Johnston added a goal apiece. Maxime Lagace stopped 31-of-35 shots for the Cataractes (9-27-3). Shawinigans Simon Boudreau was given a game misconduct at 12:33 of the second period for checking from behind. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 5 MOOSEHEADS 4 SYDNEY, N.S. -- Clarke Bishop scored twice in the third period as Cape Breton came from behind to defeat Halifax and snap its four-game slide. Charles-Eric Legare had a goal and two assists for the Screaming Eagles (20-16-3), who trailed 3-2 after 40 minutes, while Jeremy Beaudry and Kyle Farrell scored the others. Andrew Schefelt had a pair of goals for the Mooseheads (24-15-1) and MacKenzie Weegar and Vincent Watt each scored once. Alex Bureau made 29 saves for Cape Breton as Kevin Darveau turned away 22-of-27 shots for Halifax. --- OCEANIC 3 REMPARTS 2 (SO) RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Dominic Beauchemin scored the winner as the Oceanic downed Quebec in a shootout. Tyler Boland and Alexis Loiseau scored in regulation for Rimouski (22-11-7). Anthony Duclair forced overtime for the Remparts (20-11-8) with a goal at 19:50 of the third period and Kurt Etchegary scored the other. Zachary Fortin made 22 saves for the Oceanic as Quebecs Francois Brassard turned aside 40 shots in defeat. Mitch Richmond Kings Jersey .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. Harry Giles Kings Jersey . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Customized/ . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game.Once bitter rivals, MMA pioneers Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock joined forces Thursday, appearing on "Off The Record" (OTR) with Michael Landsberg in a no holds barred interview. Hardcore MMA fans will remember these two for their epic trilogy that occurred between 2002 and 2006. Their fights were often credited for the UFCs early mainstream success. During the interview, discussion included fighter salaries and criticisms of UFC President Dana Whites compensation towards UFC fighters. "Dana White is an excellent promoter - He goes out and promotes the sport for what it is. But hes not the one getting in the cage, thats entertaining the fans who are watching and buying the pay-per views." said Ortiz via satellite. "(These) fighters are the ones who are stepping in and putting our lives on the line and (providing) entertainment for fans to watch the fights." The former UFC 205lb title holder, who is now signed with the Bellator Fighting Championships, also claims it was him and Shamrock who were responsible for where the promotion is today, not the UFC President. "(Myself) and Ken were probably the ones who sold the biggest pay-per- view fights to date." The 49-year old Shamrock shares the same sentiment and believes it was the fighters who aided in the UFCs success. "If Dana White didnt have you (Tito Ortiz), Chuck (Liddell), me or Frank (Shamrock) - for him to be able to make the money off our back, our sweat, our blood. Where would he be?" said Shamrock. He added "Without the charisma and talent that we (displayed at that time). Dana wouldnt have a job right now. " For the former Ultimate Fighter coach Shamrock has also been battling outside the cage, owing $175,000 to the UFC stemming from a three-year court order. While he couldnt get into specifics, Shamrock believes it should be the other way around. "Its kind of funny when people talk about owing. When you look at how much money was made in the UFC when I was there and the buy rates that were being brought in." "When I came in, I told (Dana White) that I promise you that these (pay-per-view) buy rates will jump over 100,000 (purchases). Buddy Hield Jersey. He didnt believe me. Then lied to me about what the buy rates were because he didnt want to pay me what I was supposed to get." "If anybody owes money, (Dana White) owes the fighters money," Shamrock added. When asked if Ortiz had been reasonably compensated throughout his career, "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" shook his head. "Reasonably? Not Reasonably. Im well off for the surgeries that Ive had. And the things I got to look forward to when Im fifty, sixty years old, no" One topic brought up was the sport of boxing and how these athletes make far more money than MMA fighters. Ortiz believes UFC fighter salaries should be on par with boxers "I look at a guy like Floyd Mayweather who makes 42 million dollars for a pay-per-view. What am I doing different that this guy is doing? Im not just sparring, Im going there trying to hurt a guy. "I think youre forgetting were the fighters, were putting on the show," Ortiz added. On November 2nd Ortiz makes his Bellator debut in the main event on the promotions first ever pay-per-view. This has warranted criticisms from fans as the 38-year old has gone 1-6 in his last seven fights. But the father of three defends those claims, citing that half of his losses in particular to Forrest Griffin, Matt Hamill and Lyoto Machida all went to the judges scorecards "Ive always fought the top guys in the world. Ive got split decisions, decisions," said Ortiz When asked if he is ready for the fight, Ortiz responded "My minds straight, my bodys straight" Shamrock added that he will be tuning in as well. "Im going to watch it. I think if you dont buy it youre going to miss a really great fight." Tune into Ortiz taking on former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Saturday November 2nd at the Convention and Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California for Bellator 106. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor