Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

www.titansjerseyproshop.com

in Deutscher Sprachraum 12.06.2019 03:25
von hongwei28 • 62 Beiträge

Titans CB Malcolm Butler is the Defense’s Delanie Walker In Sunday’s Training Camp Observations Womens Amani Hooker Jersey , Titans Senior Writer/Editor, Jim Wyatt, labeled CB Malcolm Butler as “the most noticeable guy the first four days into camp.”If you’ve been keeping up with training camp updates, you’d be inclined to agree.Butler has been the buzz of Titans’ Training camp thus far. Video evidence of Butler’s play-making abilities have made a habit of flooding social media and Twitter timelines.Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsHe has put his closing speed, tenacity and blue-collar work ethic on display each practice. Butler’s trail-technique is sound. He has a firm understanding of where he needs to be throughout a receivers route. For those of you not too familiar with trail-technique, click here for a more detailed description.Super Bowl Absence LingersIn the aftermath of his Super Bowl benching, Butler’s has shifted his focus to his new team and the 2018 season. He’s also stated he has no hard feelings toward his former coach, Bill Belichick - who is also tight-lipped about what transpired. As history shows, Belichick will keep his reasoning under lock and key.After signing a 5-year, $61 million dollar deal with the Titans this offseason, Butler still attacks Training Camp as an undrafted free agent vying to make the roster.It’s that same drive and motivation that makes Butler’s on field energy contagious. A trait he shares with a teammate that plays on the opposite side of the ball.Andrew Nelles-USA TODAY SportsTitans TE Delanie Walker wasn’t undrafted - but he wasn’t selected until the sixth round. He spent a few seasons as the understudy of 49ers TE Vernon Davis, but emerged as a building block and key offensive weapon in Tennessee.What do Walker and Butler have in common? Both had to earn everything that came their way. Walker - like Butler - also attacks Training Camp and offseason work like he is on the roster bubble. It’s that fire that resonates and influences teammates to elevate their work-ethic and competitive nature. The Titans have always had that contributor in the form of Walker on the offensive side of the ball.Now, they have it on the defensive side in Butler. There’s a boatload of talent still available for the Titans on day two!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans Podcast2019 NFL Draft: Favorite Titans Prospects That Are Still Available?New,37commentsThere’s a boatload of talent still available for the Titans on day two!CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Favorite Titans Prospects That Are Still Available?Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsDay two of the 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville has come, and there’s an abundance of talent remaining Amani Hooker Tennessee Titans Jersey , which means the Titans could get a steal or two tonight.The hope is that Jon Robinson and the front office address the offensive line and/or the receiving corps with the 51st and 82nd overall picks. So with that in mind, who are your favorite Titans prospects that are still available for the taking on day two?Here’s mine below.J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (WR, Stanford)Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY SportsI’ve already sung the praises of JJAW earlier this week, and as expected he’s still available. Arcega-Whiteside could very well fall to the third round, and if the Titans snag him with either one of their day two picks they’d be getting what I consider a first round talent. Arcega-Whiteside’s route running is terrific, and combined with his contested catching ability and red zone dominance, he should be a home run prospect.D.K. Metcalf (WR, Ole Miss)Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsI don’t know about you guys, but Metcalf falling out of the first round surprised me, as I expected one of the later teams to snag him. But Metcalf is a steal, in my opinion, for any team looking for a big playmaking threat. His route tree is limited, but the routes he can run he runs exceptionally well for someone of his size, so I don’t think comparisons to Dorial Green-Beckham are fair. I’d definitely be excited if this physical freak landed in the Music City,Cody Ford (OT Ryan Succop Jersey , Oklahoma)Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsNow wait a minute. Don’t the Titans already have one of the best left tackles in the league in Taylor Lewan, who is also a player they’re paying a lot of cash money to? Absolutely, but there’s been talk of Ford being a capable guard as well, which is a spot the Titans should fill even after the signing of the great Roger Saffold. And since Ford (somehow) fell to day two, Tennessee would be getting him at a great value.Kelvin Harmon (WR, NC State)Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsPierre Garçon 2.0? Harmon isn’t the flashiest prospect we’ve ever seen, but is an extremely well-rounded, consistent wide receiver who has little trouble creating separation. He would offer up a nice combination with Corey Davis and Adam Humphries, in addition to the other aforementioned receivers in this piece.Miles Boykin (WR, Notre Dame)Tim Heitman-USA TODAY SportsHere’s another receiver from this class that I love. I expected Boykin to fall out of the first round, and that, like Arcega-Whiteside, will make him a steal. Boykin has a great understanding of how to create separation against man and press coverages, and his ball skills at the catch point are really good as well. Definitely another receiver I wouldn’t mind taking tonight.A.J. Brown (WR, Ole Miss)Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsYeah this write up is WR heavy. Brown Marcus Mariota Jersey , like Harmon, isn’t the most explosive receiver in this class, but offers consistency, smooth route running. And like Arcega-Whiteside he looks like an intriguing red zone receiver as well. If the Titans don’t land Metcalf, I certainly wouldn’t mind getting the second Ole Miss WR prospect.Emanuel Hall (WR, Missouri)Jeff Curry-USA TODAY SportsThe Titans missed out on Marquise Brown, so they can just draft a clone of him either on day two or day three. Hall isn’t at the level of Brown, but in terms of speed and deep receiving ability he’s in the same ballpark. Drops are an issue, but his ability to create separation and explosiveness give him a low risk/high reward value if he falls to day three.Hakeem Butler (WR, Iowa State)Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWe close this list with (guess what) another receiver. Butler has been a polarizing prospect, with some praising his physicality and route running while others say he gets shut down against press way too easily. I’m somewhere in the middle. I do think he creates enough separation and I love his hand to hand combat going one on one vs. corners, but I do think he needs to improve his game against press coverage. Still, while he’s not my absolute favorite receiver from this class, I do like Butler as a prospect.So these are my favorite prospects still available. Give us yours’ in the comment section below!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor