Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

It’s game time! Super Bowl 53 kicks off at 3:30 p.m. PT on CBS

in Alte Heimat 11.03.2019 06:52
von liny195 • 73 Beiträge

San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , officially wrapping up the 2018 season. The San Francisco 49ers season was a wrap a month ago, and we are plenty ready to move on to 2019 and a healthy Jimmy Garoppolo. We’ll have plenty to track this offseason, but in the meantime, there’s one more NFL game to go!The New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams are squaring off for the Lombardi Trophy at Mercedes-Ben Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. The Patriots are a 2.5-point favorite, with a sizable majority of betting money coming in on the Patriots. I’m taking the Rams to win outright Youth Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys , so we’ll see if they can take down the dynasty.I'm hoping for a good game, but we'll see what it all brings. This will serve as our Super Bowl game thread.Super Bowl LIIIMatchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GeorgiaDate: February 3rd, 2019Time: 3:30 p.m. PTTV: CBSAnnouncers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Tony Romo (commentary) www.49ersauthorizedshops.com , Tracy Wolfson (sideline)Radio: Patriots Radio | Rams Radio (ESPNLA) |Online Streaming: CBS Sports (Normally All Access charges, but the Super Bowl will be free)Odds: Patriots -2.5Patriots blog: Pats PulpitRams blog: Turf Show Times49ers join ‘get out the vote’ effort among sports teams Today marks the fourth Tuesday in September, and dating back to 2012, that has been National Voter Registration Day. To mark the day, the San Francisco 49ers are joining eight other professional sports franchises in making it easier to register to vote, according to the Associated Press. Additionally San Francisco 49ers Womens T-Shirt , WNBA players are receiving a tool kit to help register people in their communities.The article says the teams will be, “offering fans a platform to register starting Tuesday on the teams’ mobile apps, websites and social media.” I am not seeing anything yet on 49ers.com, but I will drop in links as they arrive. In the meantime, there are a host of websites that provide voter registration:IAmAVoter.comVote.orgRockTheVote.orgUSA.govThe US Census reports that 87.9 million eligible Americans are not registered to vote. Each state decides on its own voter registration deadline. In California, you generally have to register no later than 15 days before the November 6th San Francisco 49ers Hats , Election Day (I believe that would be Monday, October 22nd). However, if the voter registration deadline has passed, you can still conditionally register to vote and cast a provisional ballot in person at your County Elections Office at any time up to and including Election Day. Your provisional ballot will be counted when your County Elections Official verifies your voter registration.If you want to figure out your state’s voter registration deadline, click here. every single election offers something of importance, regardless of political affiliation. Register to vote San Francisco 49ers Womens Hoodie , and make sure you get to the polls on November 6th (or submit an absentee ballot!).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor