Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - David Ferrer of Spain has won his third straight Copa Claro title, defeating Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 Su

in Bundespolitik 08.12.2018 03:31
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - David Ferrer of Spain has won his third straight Copa Claro title, defeating Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 Sunday on outdoor clay in the Argentine capital. Rangers Matt Moore Jersey . It was the 21st ATP singles title for the top-seeded Ferrer. Second-seeded Fognini was playing his fifth consecutive clay-court final since the French Open. The Italian won the final a week ago in Chile for his third tour singles title. Rangers Willie Calhoun Jersey . According to TSNs Farhan Lalji, Richardson is heading to Toronto for a physical and is expected to sign with the Argonauts. Rangers Mike Minor Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. http://www.cheaprangersauthenticjerseys.com/?tag=rangers-nick-gardewine-jersey . Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match.Wojciech Szczesny wants Leicester to win the Premier League title - despite still being an Arsenal employee. The Gunners keeper is on a season-long loan at Roma and with Petr Cech safe as Arsene Wengers No 1 choice keeper, his long-term future at the Emirates is up in the air. And the Pole told Sky Sports in Italy that he would like to see Claudio Ranieris Foxes go on to win the title.No one in football can explain the Leicester miracle, he told Sky in Italy before Leicesters win over Sunderland on Super Sunday. Szczesny has told Arsenal he is happy at Roma Even though I support Arsenal in the Premier League, Id like to see Ranieris side win it. Rangers Ricardo Rodriguez Jersey. Theyre an example and an inspiration to everyone. Its exciting to watch them play.Szczesny has made it clear that he is open to making his loan move with Roma permanent, but admits he is unsure whether the two clubs will cut a deal.Everyone knows Im really happy here, he said. Id like to be able to tell you about my future, but I dont know what it holds for me.Ive expressed my intentions to the two clubs and now its up to them. I have to decide whats best for my career. Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Arsenal stats cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor