Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

LONDON - Bahrain has been blocking Qatar from hosting a Formula One race, according to Bernie Ecclestone. [url=http://www.cheapc

in Bundespolitik 07.12.2018 10:00
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

LONDON - Bahrain has been blocking Qatar from hosting a Formula One race, according to Bernie Ecclestone. Cheap Cubs Jerseys Gear .Bahrain, which first hosted an F1 race in 2004, has to approve other races in the region following an agreement with Ecclestone. The country did agree to allow a second race in the Middle East in Abu Dhabi since 2009.When we went to Bahrain I made a deal with the people there, Ecclestone said. They said to me that as they were going to be something new in the area, would I give them a guarantee I wouldnt stage another race in the Gulf, and I said, Yes.Ecclestone said it was a handshake deal with Bahraini Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa. While Bahrain approved Abu Dhabis place on the F1 calendar, Ecclestone said a similar deal has not yet been agreed to about Qatar.Now this other race has been proposed, Ecclestone said, discussing Qatar. So I put the people together and said Can you sort this out between you? They havent managed to do it.Qatar has a facility in Losail that hosts MotoGP and World Superbikes, while the annual FIA gala was held in Doha last week. Cubs Carlos Zambrano Jersey . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. Cubs Kyle Hendricks Jersey . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. http://www.cheapcubsauthenticjerseys.com/ ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable.NICE, France -- Carlos Berlocq of Argentina and Martin Klizan of Slovakia won three-setters to reach the second round of the Open de Nice on Tuesday. Berlocq, who won the Portugal Open this month, broke for a 5-3 lead in the final set to overcome Julien Benneteau of France 6-1, 4-6, 6-3, while Klizan rallied past Bernard Tomic of Australia 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Tomic slammed 11 aces but dropped serve in the final game against Klizan, who won the BMW Open this month in Germany. Robin Haase of the Netherlands, Dominic Thiem of Austria and American qualifier Jack Sock also advanced. Haase did not face a break point in his 6-3, 6-2 win over Filippo Volandri of Italy, Thiem outlasted Steve Johnson of the United States 3-6, 7-6 (5), 7-5, and Sock saved all five break points he faced in his 6-4, 6-2 win over Kenny De Schepper of France. Cubs Ron Santo Jersey. Third-seeded Gael Monfils of France pulled out from the singles main draw after feeling pain in his right ankle in a doubles match. Monfils and compatriot Benoit Paire lost 6-4, 6-7 (3), 10-2 to Daniele Bracciali of Italy and Oliver Marach of Austria on Tuesday. The facetious Monfils shot and posted a video of himself and Paire on Instagram during a changeover. Sam Querrey of the United States replaced Monfils in the main draw as a lucky loser. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor