Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi

in Bundespolitik 05.12.2018 07:21
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. Keith Hernandez Jersey . As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and has since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit. The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Custom New York Mets Jerseys .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. http://www.officialmetsfanstore.com/mets-asdrubal-cabrera-jersey/ .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1.Steve Mason is still not ready to go. The Philadelphia Flyers official Twitter account quoted the netminder on Monday as announcing he is out for Game 3 on Tuesday. Mason has been out since April 12 with an undisclosed upper-body injury. He was knocked over and hit his head on the ice in the Flyers second-last game of the season, versus the Pittsburrgh Penguins. Amed Rosario Jersey. Ray Emery is once again expected to start for the Flyers with Cal Heeter serving as back-up. The Flyers are currently level 1-1 in their Best-of-Seven series with the New York Rangers. In 61 games this season, the 25-year-old Mason posted a 33-18-7 record with a 2.50 goals-against average and a .917 save percentage. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor