Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Stanford, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=dodgers-corey-seag er-jersey]Dodgers Corey Sea

in Bundespolitik 26.11.2018 07:28
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Stanford, CA (SportsNetwork. Dodgers Corey Seager Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Catch? More like an acrobatic stunt. "Unbelievable," said his quarterback, who was speaking only from the view he got in real time because he hadnt seen the replays yet. "He just went up and made a play. I cant wait to see it," Kevin Hogan said. Whitfields one-handed, 30-yard touchdown catch between two defenders helped No. 13 Stanford top previously unbeaten UCLA 24-10 on Saturday to avoid losing back-to-back games for the first time in four years. The catch gave Stanford a 10-3 lead in the third quarter after a punt-filled first half. Hogan shouldnt have a hard time finding a replay of it -- long before the game was over, an Internet search produced many websites that already had video and animated GIFs of the catch. Whitfield -- with Ishmael Adams draped on his back -- leapt in the end zone to grab the ball with his right hand, cradling it into his body as he fell for the touchdown. The catch was so good -- Whitfield was turned sideways, the right side of his body facing the goal line -- that another UCLA corner streaked in behind him with his arms outstretched, expecting an interception. All Anthony Jefferson found was air, though, as Stanford (6-1, 4-1 Pac-12) took the lead. "Im always expecting him to go up and get it," Hogan said of Whitfield, a 6- foot-2 sophomore. "He goes up and gets those balls when theyre in the air. I just try to take a little air out of it and give him a chance, and he just did the rest." "Just a phenomenal play," said Stanford coach David Shaw. "God bless Kodi. Every time weve given him an opportunity, hes made a play." The Cardinal had a 13-game winning streak snapped in a 27-21 loss at Utah last week and faced the possibility of two straight defeats for the first time since losses to Oregon State and Arizona in October 2009. Instead, they celebrated homecoming with their 13th straight home win. Ninth-ranked UCLA -- trying to go 6-0 for the first time in eight years -- suffered its sixth loss in a row to Stanford, including two within a seven-day span last season. The Bruins (5-1, 2-1) got the ball back after a missed Stanford field goal in the fourth quarter, but punted. After a Cardinal punt, quarterback Brett Hundley was intercepted for the second time by Jordan Richards. Tyler Gaffney then ran for a 4-yard touchdown to give Stanford its 24-10 lead. Gaffney rushed for 171 yards and a pair of scores and Hogan passed for 227 yards with an interception in the win. Hundley threw for 192 yards, including a 3-yard touchdown pass to Shaquelle Evans. Malcolm Jones was UCLAs leading rusher with 30 yards on five carries. Things wont get any easier for the Bruins, who havent gone 6-0 since they started 8-0 in 2005. They go on the road to play No. 2 Oregon next Saturday. Stanford beat UCLA twice in seven days last season, including a 27-24 win in the Pac-12 Championship Game to secure a spot in the Rose Bowl. UCLA hasnt won a game in the series since 2008. After Whitfields catch, Richards intercepted Hundley and took it down the right sideline for an apparent touchdown that was called back because of a holding penalty. Stanford scored anyway on Gaffneys 1-yard run for a 17-3 lead with 3:33 left in the third quarter. UCLA came back with a 75-yard drive and Hundley found Evans in the front of the end zone for a 3-yard touchdown pass that got the Bruins within 17-10 on the first play of the fourth quarter. Backup Stanford kicker Conrad Ukropina missed a 46-yard field goal in the fourth quarter. Starter Jordan Williamson, who kicked the game-winning field goal in last seasons Pac-12 title game, was out with an injury. Earlier, Ukropinas 31-yard field goal gave Stanford a 3-0 lead late in the first quarter and came amid nine combined punts in the half. The only other drive that didnt end in a punt was the last one, when UCLA corner Ishmael Adams intercepted Hogan. The Bruins tied the game at 3-3 on Kaimi Fairbairns 38-yard field goal on the first possession of the second half. Game Notes Stanford is away at Oregon State next week then home against Oregon on Nov. 7 after a bye ... Cardinal tight end Devon Cajuste had seven catches for 109 yards but left the game in the second half with a knee injury. Dodgers Walker Buehler Jersey . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Dodgers Yimi Garcia Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=dodgers-kenley-jansen-jersey . Leave it to Matt Niskanen, the newly proclaimed Eddie Haskell of the Washington Capitals. PITTSBURGH -- Since Jerome Bettis retired after the 2005 NFL season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have searched for a big, bruising running back in his mould. The list of hopefuls has been long, if not particularly distinguished. Verron Haynes, Najee Davenport, Carey Davis, Gary Russell, Frank Summers, Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman all failed to consistently provide production in short-yardage and goal line situations. Enter LeGarrette Blount. The 6-foot, 250-pound veteran certainly looks the part. And while he has a long way to go to be mentioned with the likes of Bettis, there have been plenty of flashes during his four seasons in the league. Blount averaged 5.0 yards per carry while splitting time with Stevan Ridley in New England last season, and gashed the Indianapolis Colts for 166 yards and four touchdowns in the playoffs. Though second-year back LeVeon Bell remains the starter, Blount is confident he can make an impact no matter what situation. "I know they brought me in here to run the football, so I hope there are plenty of carries to go around," Blount said Wednesday. "I know that LeVeon is going to get his fair share, so I hope theres enough for all of us." Bell, last years second-round pick, missed the opening three games while recovering from a preseason foot injury. But he still played nearly 700 snaps, a heavy workload the 6-foot-1, 230-pound Bell managed with ease. Still, the Steelers will find opportunities to go from the patient and pragmatic Bell to the bruising Blount, with the emphasis on bruising. "Thats my running style," Blount said. "Thats how I run the football, and I feel like (Bell) is also a big, tough running back, too. So, thats just how this team is built, with a physical running game, and I think thats what theyre trying to get back to. So, hopefully, we can do that." Blount noted a balannced offence is needed to make a run to the Super Bowl such as the ones by Seattle and Denver last year. Dodgers Chris Taylor Jersey. The champion Seahawks had Marshawn Lynch running the ball and Russell Wilson throwing it, while the Broncos ran the ball with Knowshon Moreno when Peyton Manning wasnt breaking NFL passing records. "I think its huge for us to (sign Blount), because Ive always said that we need to be a balanced offence," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "So, we need to run the ball. We need to be great at running the ball, and weve got guys that want to be great at running the ball. So, hopefully, we can do it and do it successfully." Blount added that while his body type and size make him an ideal power back, he has a variety of skill sets, such as catching the football and running away from defenders in the open field. But he certainly has proven he can run over them as well. Those attributes, combined with Bells slashing style, should give the Steelers a solid one-two punch. "I think we have a really good mix of running backs," Blount said. "(But) Ive seen the NFL Network, and they have these top 10 or top five running back duos in the NFL. I noticed that were not one of them, and I dont like it. In all honesty, I believe theyre downgrading the skill level that we have in our backfield. . I think thats kind of disrespectful." Does that mean Blount and Bell have something to prove? "Were not going to go out here and go on about how were not in that group," Blount said. "But were going to go out there and show that we belong there with our performance." NOTES: RB Dri Archer has missed the opening two OTAs, just like linebacker Jordan Zumwalt from UCLA, because his school is on the quarters system and their class has not yet graduated. . OTAs continue Thursday and also run Tuesday through Thursday next week. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor