Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Indias Arjun Atwal won the Asian Tours season-ending Dubai Open on Sunday, rallying on the final h

in Bundespolitik 26.11.2018 06:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Indias Arjun Atwal won the Asian Tours season-ending Dubai Open on Sunday, rallying on the final hole to beat 19-year-old South Korean player Wang Jeung-hun by a stroke. Rays Kevin Kiermaier Jersey .A shot behind entering the par-5 18th, Atwal closed with a birdie and Wang made a bogey.The 41-year-old Atwal won for the first time since the PGA Tours 2010 Wyndham Championship. He finished with a 6-under 66 for a 16-under 272 total at The Els Club Dubai.This one feels really special, Atwal said. Ive gone through some really tough times the last few years with injuries and losing my card on the PGA Tour and all that stuff. It was at a point where I almost wanted to quit. Thanks to a few of my family and friends, I didnt, and here we are.Wang had a 67.I had a lot of pressure, Wang said. I just tried my best. I dont have any regret. I think I did my best. I just tried to play my game, but I cannot do that because of the pressure.Scotlands Simon Yates was third at 13 under after a 68. Rays Andrew Kittredge Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. Rays Christian Arroyo Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. http://www.cheapraysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rays-nick-ciuffo-jersey . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now.ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina returned after a month out with injury to advance to the second round of the ABN Amro tournament on Wednesday. The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Monfils served up 5 aces to zero and was also the first to take a mini-break in the tiebreaker, before he double-faulted and allowed Del Potro to reassert control. In the second set, the Argentine was dominant, breaking Monfils servve in the fourth game. Wholesale Rays Jerseys. The only hint of trouble came in the deciding game, when Monfils took Del Potro to two break points. But Del Potro saved both and went on to seal the victory. "My wrist is getting better by the day and it was fine today against Monfils," he said. "Its always difficult to come back after an injury, but I hope I can hold on to this level of play." Murray, who won the tournament in 2009, worked efficiently against Roger-Vasselin, winning in just under 90 minutes. The Wimbledon winner saved four break points, all in the second set. Del Potro faces Paul Henri-Mathieu of France in the second round, while Murray plays Dominic Thiem of Austria. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor