Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

WASHINGTON -- The first half ended with a case of the Marquee Miscues. [url=http://www.cheapangelsjerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap An

in Bundespolitik 23.11.2018 04:59
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- The first half ended with a case of the Marquee Miscues. Cheap Angels Jerseys Gear . Kevin Durant lost the ball to John Wall, and Wall then missed an open fast-break layup at the horn. It was Durants fourth turnover and Walls seventh miss in a row. At halftime, Wall changed his shoes. Maybe that was the difference. The newly minted first-time All-Star guard scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half, and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-night from Durant and snapped the Oklahoma Thunders 10-game winning streak Saturday with a 96-81 win. "I didnt like how I played on the road trip in my white shoes, so I tried the red ones," Wall said. "They didnt work in the first half, so I got rid of them and went back to my old white ones, and they kind of helped me out. Im kind of superstitious." Wall also had 15 assists and six steals and went 7 for 11 from the field after halftime, more than making up for the 0-for-7 first half. Marcin Gortat had 14 points and 14 rebounds, while Trevor Ariza added 18 points and did a solid job defending Durant, whose 26 points came on 8-for-21 shooting, including 0 for 6 from 3-point range, and enough calls to make him 10 for 10 from the free-throw line. He also committed five turnovers. "Just stay in his grille, man," Ariza said. "Just try to make him take tough shots. Try not to give him no easy, easy looks." Durant had a streak of 12 consecutive 30-point games end during a 25-point win over the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Sitting at his locker before Saturdays game, his legs hooked up to compression tubes for a high-tech massage, he talked about the 100 or so tickets he had to secure for family and friends in D.C. Whether it was hometown jitters -- or fatigue from the night before -- or the unfamiliarity of the new balls with Adam Silvers signature on the first day of work for the new NBA commissioner -- or the solid defence of Ariza -- the citys native son had a rough night fighting the Wizards defence. "They made me see a crowd," Durant said. "There were a few shots that I should have it hit. I had some good looks, but they did a good job." The Thunders only lead was 2-0. They committed 10 of their 21 turnovers in the first quarter. "We were just a step slow in everything," Durant said. "We didnt start up with enough energy and intensity and that falls back on me as a leader." The victory moved the Wizards to .500 for the seventh time this season, which means they get yet another chance to overcome an obstacle that has flummoxed them in recent weeks. A win Monday against Portland would give Washington a winning record for the first time since October 2009. "Thats cool for yall. I dont know if its cool for us," said guard Garrett Temple, when the subject that has become increasingly taboo in the locker room was broached by reporters. "But weve got to not even worry about that. Weve got a tough team coming here on Monday night." The Thunder had averaged 110.2 points during the winning streak, but they matched their season-low in points in a game against the Wizards. They did have a chance to tie the score in the second half when Derek Fisher was fouled while making a 3-pointer, but he missed the free throw that would have evened the game at 58. From there, Wall and the Wizards pulled away. A Durant turnover became a Wall dunk. Walls floater gave Washington a 78-64 lead after three quarters. The Thunder didnt challenge the rest of the way, failing to get within single digits in the fourth. "Twenty-one turnovers, 10 in the first quarter. Thats basically six minutes of basketball, giving them the ball back without ever trying to score," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "It wasnt good enough -- bottom line." NOTES: Temple went 3 for 4 with the new balls. "My shot felt real good. Even with those now Adam Silver balls," he said. "It was slippery at first, but we got into a rhythm." ... The Thunder had won nine straight road games against Eastern Conference teams, while the Wizards had dropped five in a row at home vs. the West. ... Durants hefty ticket purchase gave him a convenient excuse to laugh off the notion that he would think about playing for the Wizards someday. "I spent a lot of money on tickets today -- imagine if I played here," Durant said. "I dont even want to think about that." Angels Ty Buttrey Jersey . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. Angels Cam Bedrosian Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. http://www.cheapangelsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=angels-jose-alvarez-jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6.SAN DIEGO -- The way the San Diego Padres have been struggling offensively, it seemed fitting the ball didnt leave the infield on the play that carried them to victory against the lowly Arizona Diamondbacks. Cameron Maybin reached base after an overturned umpires call, then scored on Yonder Alonsos slow grounder with one out in the ninth inning to give the Padres a 4-3 win Sunday that stopped a four-game losing streak. It was a perfect combination for the Padres -- the speedy Maybin at third base, left-hander Oliver Perez on the mound, one out and the infield in, a ball that went just the right distance and another winning challenge by manager Bud Black. Maybin broke for home as Alonso hit a dribbler down the first-base line. Paul Goldschmidt barehanded it and threw home, but Maybin had already slid across with the winning run. "With a lefty pitcher there, Im able to get a little bit bigger lead than usual," said Maybin, who was reinstated from the disabled list a week earlier. "And it was just a situation, man, where if it was a line drive I probably was going to get doubled up. I was going on the swing even more so than contact, so it worked out. It was probably the shortest RBI he ever had." Said Alonso: "It could have gone 10 feet, and Cam would have scored. I know with Cam running, anythings possible in this game. My approach the whole time was just get it done. Whatever you do, dont strike out. Put the ball in play." Even with all the factors turning out right, Black said it was "a pretty standard procedure in that situation, game-winning run. Worse-case scenario is out at home, then you still have first and third with two outs. The proper grounder was hit, where it was not smoked, Cam had a good secondary lead, reacted to the swing in the hitting area as instructed, and beat the play." Maybin started the winning rally with a chopper to second off Perez (0-1). He initially was called out, but Black challenged and the call was changed to safe, giving Maybin an infield single and making Black 2 for 2 in challenges Sunday and 4 for 4 this season. Rene Rivera, who earlier hit a two-run double, doubled over right fielder Gerardo Parra to move Maybin to third. "I wasnt a big fan at first," Maybin said of the new replay system. "But it worked out." Said Black: "Those are close plays. In 2014, thats the beauty of replay, the technology." The Padres scored their most runs in five games. Angels Shohei Ohtani Jersey. "It was huge, man," Maybin said. "You never want to get swept in a series. Weve been playing some really tough, close games. We continue to compete, continue to play hard. Its good after making so many errors. We were very fortunate to get the win today." San Diego committed three errors. Huston Street (1-0) pitched the ninth for the win. Arizona entered the series with the worst record in the majors at 9-22 and the worst ERA in the majors at 5.20. After being held to five runs in their previous four games, the Padres scored first for the first time in five games. Chris Denorfias two-out single in the third brought in rookie Jace Peterson, who was hit on the hand with a pitch. That snapped a streak of 20 scoreless innings by Diamondbacks pitchers. Arizona went ahead 3-1 in the fourth. Goldschmidt hit a leadoff homer off Tyson Ross into the sandy play area beyond the fence in right-centre, his fifth. With two outs, shortstop Everth Cabrera misplayed a grounder by Cody Ross for an error. Rookie Ender Inciarte singled to left and Tuffy Gosewich brought them both in with a single to centre. San Diego tied it in their half of the inning when Rivera hit a two-out, two-run double into the left-field corner off lefty Wade Miley. "They gave me three runs, then I give them right back," Miley said. "We scored runs, then I give them more. Thats huge. To get two outs, and then I let them back in." Ross allowed three runs, one earned, on seven hits in seven innings, struck out five and walked one. Miley gave up three runs and six hits in seven innings, struck out four and walked one. Black challenged a ruling that Chris Owings was safe on a grounder with two outs in the eighth. After review, Owings was called out. NOTES: Padres 3B Chase Headley will start a rehab assignment at Class A Lake Elsinore on Monday. Hes on the disabled list with a strained right calf. ... The Padres continue a 10-game homestand with a three-game series against Kansas City starting Monday night. The scheduled starters are Royals RHP Yordano Ventura (2-1, 1.50 ERA) against Padres lefty Eric Stults (1-3, 5.34). ... The Diamondbacks continue their road trip by opening a three-game set at Milwaukee. Mike Bolsinger (1-1, 5.79) is scheduled to start for the Diamondbacks against Matt Garza (1-3, 5.00). Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor