Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

because his back

in Bundespolitik 21.11.2018 06:34
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Ferrari chairman Sergio Marchionne has warned his Formula 1 team the clock is on and they must start beating Mercedes to race wins. Phillies Chase Utley Jersey . The Scuderia have closed the gap to F1s world champions over the winter but are yet to beat them in either qualifying or race conditions at 2016s opening three rounds.Ferraris start to the season has also been hampered by reliability concerns and, in a stark public warning delivered to the Maranello team at the Chinese GP, Marchionne made clear his frustrations. What could have been is unfortunate because it didnt happen - we didnt win - so we need to fix this now, he told Sky Sports F1 on Sunday.The team knows that the clock is on and we need to start winning some races and bringing them home. Ferrari chairman Sergio Marchionne expects wins soon The Italian was speaking hours before Ferraris title challenge suffered a fresh blow in Shanghai when team-mates Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen collided on the first lap.Both cars sustained damage and dropped down the order and, although they raced back to second and fifth places respectively, the team lost yet more ground to Mercedes in both championship races despite Lewis Hamiltons own troubled weekend.WATCH: Vettel scolds KvyatFerrari are 53 points off the pace in the Constructors Championship and, while they can point to a string of podiums, the team last beat Mercedes at Septembers Singapore GP and still only three times in total since turbo engines returned in 2014. Their last world title came in 2008.By contrast, Mercedes are on a best-ever run of nine consecutive victories - two short of F1s all-time record set by McLaren in 1988.Marchionne had already ramped up expectation ahead of the season by suggesting Ferrari should be ready to beat Mercedes from the first race - an opportunity they squandered in Melbourne last month via a botched strategy call. Paul Di Resta breaks down the chaotic start of the Chinese Grand Prix The Italian, who has a reputation for ruthlessness from his wider role as the head of the Fiat-Chrysler road car empire, expects the development of Ferraris SF16-H to soon put them on par with Mercedes.The team has developed a car at this point to the level we expected and I think we knew we werent going to be exactly on Mercedes at the beginning of the season, he said.But the car will develop to the point where there is no distinguishable difference between us and them. Thats really important because it will let the drivers run.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: WATCH: Vettel chastises Kvyat Chinese GP driver ratings Phillies Maikel Franco Jersey . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday. Phillies Larry Bowa Jersey . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=phillies-scott-kingery-jersey . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown.ATLANTA -- Ricky Nolasco is trying to block out speculation he may soon be traded. The right-handers focus served him well against an Atlanta team that has given him the most trouble in his career. Nolasco tossed seven strong innings, Justin Ruggiano hit a three-run homer and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 6-3 on Wednesday night. Nolasco managed a laugh when asked if it has become easier to deal with the possibility he could be traded from Miami, perhaps before he can make another start. "Easier?" he asked, apparently surprised by the question. "It is what it is," Nolasco said. "Its been going on for a while. Im not believing anything, Im trying not to read anything until something actually happens or if it happens. "Im just trying to block it out as much as I can, going out there and just trying to go every fifth day and eat up as many innings as I can and give us a chance to win. Whatever happens, happens is my mindset on it. I think thats been helping me out." Nolasco (5-8) allowed only two runs on six hits. He had no walks with seven strikeouts, giving him 1,001 for his career. The 1,000th strikeout came against Brian McCann to end the sixth with a runner on third. McCann hit a homer -- the eighth of his career off Nolasco -- in the fourth. "Its kind of funny the 1,000th K would be against the guy that has given me the most problems throughout my whole career, so at least I can say that," Nolasco said. Nolasco had one of the biggest at-bats of the game, a two-out walk in the fifth that set up Ruggianos homer. "Two-out walk to the pitcher," said Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez. "If its not in the rule book, it should be written in the rule book." The Braves led 2-0 before Ruggianos homer off Mike Minor (8-4) in the fifth. Miami added a run in the sixth when Placido Polanco singled and scored on Adeiny Hechavarrias double. Jeff Mathis added a two-run double in the eighth. There was steady rain but no delay in the game. Minor said the wet balls were a factor in his key walk to Nolasco. "I was trying to throw the ball right down the middle and I walked him," Minor said. "It was some of the balls I was getting back. I really didnt complain about it because both pitchers are pitching in it. No matter what ball I got back, it was still wet from being on the side." After Chad Qualls pitched a scoreless eighth, Mike Dunn gave up singles to Freddie& Freeman and Dan Uggla in the ninth. Cheap Phillies Jerseys Gear. Closer Steve Cishek struck out B.J. Upton before giving up a run-scoring single to Chris Johnson. Cishek earned his 16th save when Tyler Pastornicky hit a grounder to the mound to end the game. The Marlins got their first victory in five games against the Braves this season and ended an eight-game losing streak in the NL East rivalry, dating to Sept. 19, 2012. Nolasco improved to 6-10 in his career against Atlanta. He holds the Marlins franchise record with 81 career wins. "He made his pitches," said Marlins manager Mike Redmond. "It was fun to watch him. I know it wasnt easy, but he battled. That pretty much sums up Ricky." Minor couldnt overcome a key walk. Donovan Solano led off Miamis fifth with a double to right field before advancing to third on a wild pitch. Minor struck out Hechavarria and Jeff Mathis before walking Nolasco. Ruggianos homer to left field gave the Marlins a 3-2 lead. B.J. Upton led off the third with an infield single and scored on Andrelton Simmons single to right. Brian McCann pushed the lead to 2-0 by using a golf swing to line a low pitch from Nolasco over the right-field wall with one out in the fourth. Minor gave up four runs on six hits and three walks in six innings. He has only one win in six starts since posting a 4-0 record and 1.98 ERA in May. Each of Ruggianos 12 homers has come on the road. According to STATS and the SABR Home Run Log, that is tied for the seventh-most consecutive road homers to open a season. The record is 17 by Washingtons Goose Goslin in 1926. The Dodgers James Loney also hit his first 12 homers on the road in 2009. NOTES: Redmond said 1B Logan Morrison was given a rest because his back was stiff following a collision at first base with Kris Medlen on Tuesday night. ... Braves OF Jordan Schafer hit a groundout to second base as a pinch-hitter in the seventh. He said he can jog but not run on his sore right ankle after fouling a ball off the ankle on June 26. He was limping after a pinch-hit single on Tuesday night. ... Upton said he had no lingering symptoms after leaving Tuesday nights game with left forearm spasms. ... There is a forecast for more rain Thursday night when RHP Henderson Alvarez is scheduled to come off the disabled list and make his 2013 debut against Atlantas Julio Teheran. Alvarez has been recovering from right shoulder inflammation. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor