Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves secured the final piece they wanted in a blockbuster Kevin Love trade. [url=http://www

in Bundespolitik 21.11.2018 06:20
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves secured the final piece they wanted in a blockbuster Kevin Love trade. Indians Jerseys China . A person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that the Timberwolves will receive Philadelphia 76ers power forward Thaddeus Young as part of the deal that will send Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The person requested anonymity because an official announcement has not been made. The Wolves agreed weeks ago to send Love to Cleveland, where he will team up with LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to make the Cavaliers an instant favourite in the Eastern Conference. The Cavs agreed to send No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins, former No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett and a 2015 No. 1 draft choice they obtained from Miami to Minnesota to land Love, but Wolves President Flip Saunders and GM Milt Newton immediately went to work to try to get the 76ers involved in the deal as well. The Wolves have wanted the 26-year-old Young to help them replace Love in the starting lineup, and the teams came to agreement on Thursday to make that happen. Young averaged a career-high 17.9 points last season and gives the Wolves another athletic player to put around point guard Ricky Rubio. He also gives the young team another veteran presence in the locker room. Young had two years and more than $19 million left on his contract, but he can become a free agent after next season if he chooses. The rebuilding Sixers will get guard Alexey Shved and forward Luc Mbah a Moute from the Timberwolves and Miamis No. 1 pick next year from the Cavaliers in the deal, which will not be officially announced until Saturday when Wiggins becomes eligible to be traded. A seldom-used NBA rule prevents any rookie from being traded for 30 days after he signs his rookie contract. Shved and Mbah a Moute are entering the final year of their contracts, which gives the 76ers sought after financial flexibility going forward as GM Sam Hinkie continues to gut the roster in an effort to build a long-term winner over the next five years. Mbah a Moute also has a close relationship with Sixers rookie Joel Embiid and could provide a nice mentor for the young big man while he sits out the season because of a foot injury. The Timberwolves were expected to introduce Young, Wiggins and Bennett on Tuesday at the Minnesota State Fair. Indians Jose Ramirez Jersey .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. Indians Dan Otero Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. http://www.cheapindiansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=indians-eddie-robinson-jersey . A 23-year-old rookie, Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 earned run average in 12 games this season, the past seven of those being starts. He logged the first scoreless outing of his career on Friday versus Oakland in a no-decision.Anderson Silvas return to the octagon isnt happening anytime soon. After suffering a gruesome broken leg in his middleweight title fight at UFC 168 against Chris Weidman in December, the former champion says he will not be ready for any fight in 2014. "These rumours that Ill fight at UFC 181 or any other event around that date arent true," Silva told Brazilian mixed martial arts website Combate. "This year is over for me. Theres a chance Ill fight in the first half of 2015." UFC 181 is slated for December 6, 2014 at the Bell Centre in Montreall. Indians Cody Allen Jersey. Silva signed a new 10-fight contract with the UFC before his latest defeat, which has thrown his whole career into question. And although Silva says he is not ready to retire, the contract may be a little too long for the eight-year UFC veteran. "I dont see myself stopping (right now), but I dont know if I will fulfill my 10-fight contract," he said. "My family has been asking me for years to stop fighting, and they need to understand that this is what I love to do and that I need to have my time." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor