Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

"I walked out there, took a

in Bundespolitik 19.11.2018 06:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Wizards are inching closer to their first playoff spot since 2008 and can earn a post-season berth Sunday if the Golden State Warriors beat the New York Knicks. Authentic Steven Stamkos Jersey . After the Wizards sloppy 101-97 win over the free-falling Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night, they insisted theyre not looking ahead -- at least not publicly. "If the Knicks lose, Ill be more excited. Id know Id be playing in the playoffs," John Wall said. Wall scored 25 points and Drew Gooden added 16 for Washington, which is sixth in the Eastern Conference. Wall scored 13 points in the last 7:16 of the third quarter and the Wizards finally escaped the pesky Hawks, who have lost six straight and 20 of 26. Jeff Teague scored 19 points and Paul Millsap 17 for Atlanta. Washington had to overcome a slow start coming off its impressive 13-point win over Eastern Conference leader Indiana on Friday to beat the Hawks, who lead the Knicks by 1 1/2 games for the final playoff berth in the East. They also had to deal with the effects of a Saturday afternoon hockey game at the Verizon Center. Because of the Washington Capitals game with the Boston Bruins, the starting time of the Wizards game was pushed back an hour. The changeover left the floor slippery and may have caused a groin injury to Washington forward Trevor Ariza. "Good thing nobody got seriously injured, but we got to work on that. Somebody couldve really got hurt. We got to keep ourselves safe," Ariza said. "I tried to play the game as fast as I can all the time, but after I fell and slipped, I slowed down for sure." He finished with 13 points. Bradley Beal had 14. "That floor was awful tonight. I apologize for that," coach Randy Wittman said. Washington led 99-89 with 2:38 to play, but the Hawks scored eight straight including three free throws by Lou Williams and a three-point play by Teague with 39.8 to play. Teagues three points came immediately after Wall missed two foul shots. With the Wizards leading 99-97, Marcin Gortat blocked Teagues shot with 11.1 seconds left. Gooden was fouled by Teague and hit two free throws to secure the win. "We call this fatigue. We call this fatigue and too relaxed. Im glad we won that game. Otherwise, Id probably shoot myself at home," Gortat said. He had 12 points and 11 rebounds. Wittman wasnt pleased with how his team closed out the game. "Disappointed in that, but theres not a bad win in this league. Well take the win," Wittman said. Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer, whose team played well despite missing three of its five leading scorers, had been hoping for a comeback. "Its amazing how long an NBA game is and what can happen in the last two minutes," Budenholzer said. The game was interrupted countless times by the condensation, which seemed to bother Wizards players more than Hawks. It was reminiscent of a Jan. 11 game that featured two lengthy stoppages when a heavy rainstorm hit the area and delayed Washingtons game with Houston. The Hawks started hot, hitting seven of their first eight shots and running out to a 21-11 advantage, but Washington got eight late points from Gooden, outscoring the Hawks 16-7 in the last 4:31 to lead 28-27 after one. Thanks to nine points in the last five minutes by Pero Antic, Atlanta led 52-50 at halftime. Walls third-quarter offensive display gave the Wizards a 75-71 lead after going into the fourth. NOTES: Washington F/C Nene, who has missed 17 games with a left knee sprain is progressing, though Wittman isnt guessing when he may return. "Hes going on the floor a little bit, on his own, just kind of getting on his legs a little bit," Wittman said. "Where that takes us I dont know. Hes going in a good direction." ... Atlanta was without G/F Kyle Korver (back spasms) and G DeMarre Carroll (stomach virus). ... Wizards G Andre Miller was called for a flagrant foul on Hawks G Dennis Schroder in the fourth quarter, but Schroder missed both foul shots. Authentic J.T. Miller Jersey . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. Authentic Martin St. Louis Jersey . LOUIS - The St. http://www.cheaplightningjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-adam-erne-jersey . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug.CHICAGO -- Gio Gonzalez delivered another dominant performance, providing more evidence he is finally healthy again. It looks as if the shoulder problem that sidelined him for a month bothered the left-hander about as much as the opposing hitters. Gonzalez pitched two-hit ball over seven innings, and the Washington Nationals beat the Chicago Cubs 3-0 Saturday in the first game of a day-night doubleheader. Gonzalez had his way with one of the weakest lineups in the majors in his third start back from the disabled list, outperforming Dallas Beeler in the rightys major league debut. "Obviously coming (off) the DL and trying to work your way back is going to be a process," Gonzalez said. "Its not going to happen overnight. Its good to see little by little using fastball and changeup at the same time. Its good to know when you need them theyll be there." Anthony Rendon had three hits, including a two-out double against Beeler in the sixth before scoring the games first run on a wild pitch. He added an RBI triple off Justin Grimm and came home on a sacrifice fly by Adam LaRoche against Wesley Wright in a two-run eighth. Denard Span chipped in with two hits and scored a run. He also made a leaping catch in front of the centre-field wall after getting turned around on a drive by Justin Ruggiano in the fourth, and the Nationals snapped a three-game losing streak. Gonzalez (5-4) had little trouble against a team that came in with the majors second-worst batting average. He struck out seven and walked two while improving 2-0 in three starts after missing a month because of inflammation in his pitching shoulder. He shut down Chicago after throwing six effective innings in a 3-0 win at Milwaukee on Monday. Tyler Clippard worked the eighth and Rafael Soriano finished for his 19th save in 21 chances. As for Beeler, he was about as good as Gonzalez. Called up from Triple-A Iowa as thhe 26th man, he pitched four-hit ball while allowing an unearned run in six innings. Authentic Dan Girardi Jersey. "I was a lot calmer than what I thought Id be," he said. "I walked out there, took a deep breath, threw my warmup pitches, kind of looked around again, exhaled and I was like, All right, same game Ive been playing for the last 20 years." Beeler also singled in his first at-bat when he lined the first pitch he saw up the middle in the third, drawing big cheers from the crowd. Neither team got an extra-base hit until Rendon doubled to left in the sixth. He moved up on a passed ball by John Baker before Ryan Zimmerman walked, and he scored the games first run when Beeler bounced a changeup to LaRoche. Otherwise, it was quite a debut for the rookie. "He was commanding his pitches," Rendon said. "Sinker and cutter and a pretty good curveball out there." NOTES: The Nationals remain optimistic that OF Bryce Harper will return from a torn ligament in his left thumb early in the week, if not Monday. The 2012 NL Rookie of the Year, who was injured sliding head first into third in a game against San Diego in April, has been rehabbing in the minors. "Hes progressing really well," manager Matt Williams said. "I feel good at some point this coming week (he will return), Monday is a possibility." ... Washington recalled Game 2 starter Blake Treinen and reliever Xavier Cedeno from Triple-A Syracuse while optioning RHP Taylor Hill to the minor league club. ... Chicago OF Junior Lake was back in the lineup for Game 1 after sitting out Friday. He slid hard into a metal door in the outfield wall and left Thursdays game. ... The Cubs have their first scheduled Sunday off in 82 years because of the annual Pride Parade in Chicago. The last one was on June 19, 1932. Chicago played the Giants in New York on a Saturday and then visited Philadelphia on a Monday. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor