Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner pitched into the eighth inning and Chris Denorfia drove in two runs to lift the San Diego Padres to

in Bundespolitik 17.11.2018 06:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner pitched into the eighth inning and Chris Denorfia drove in two runs to lift the San Diego Padres to a 4-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Authentic Thomas Vanek Jersey . Cashner (2-1) wasnt nearly as sharp as he was in his previous start when he took a no-hitter into the sixth inning against Detroit on Friday before settling for a one-hitter with a career-best 11 strikeouts. But the righty was resourceful as he consistently pitched his way out of trouble. He held the Rockies hitless in eight at-bats with runners in scoring position. Cashner gave up nine hits overall and allowed two runs -- one earned -- with five strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings. It was the 10th consecutive start in which Cashner has allowed two runs or less. Huston Street pitched the ninth for his fifth save. Justin Morneau went 3 for 3 and drove in both Rockies runs with a solo homer and a sacrifice fly. Jorge De La Rosa (0-3) pitched a season-high six innings, allowing three runs -- two earned -- and seven hits. De La Rosa, demoted to the bullpen after his last start, was inserted back into the starting rotation after Brett Anderson suffered a fractured finger Saturday. De La Rosa, a 16-game winner last season, had surrendered 15 runs in his first three starts before Wednesday night. San Diego reached De La Rosa for a pair of runs in the fifth inning to take the lead. Alexi Amarista, who replaced the injured Chase Headley at third base, reached on an infield hit with one out. Cashner sacrificed him to second and Amarista went to third on Everth Cabreras infield single. Amarista then scored on Jordan Pachecos passed ball and Denorfia hit an RBI double for a 3-1 lead. Denorfia added a run-scoring single in the seventh. Cabrera, who sat out Tuesday night with a sore knee, extended his hitting streak to eight games. Rookie Tommy Medica tied the game at 1 with a solo homer in the second inning after Morneau put the Rockies ahead in the top of inning when he hit a solo shot into the beach beyond the centre-field fence. NOTES: De La Rosa came in with a 3-0 record in his last four starts at Petco Park. He hasnt lost to the Padres in any ballpark in nearly four years. ... Headley sat out with a strained right biceps, suffered in the batting cage before Tuesday nights game. He is listed as day to day. ... Anderson is scheduled to have surgery Thursday to repair his fractured left index finger. ... Rockies LHP Franklin Morales (0-1, 6.39) replaces Anderson in the starting rotation and will face San Diego RHP Ian Kennedy (1-2, 4.24) in the series finale Thursday. Authentic Jack Eichel Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). Authentic Rasmus Dahlin Jersey . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. http://www.cheapnhlsabresjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tage-thompson-jersey .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday.LAKE PLACID, N.Y. - Calgarys Elisabeth Vathje won the silver medal in the season-opening World Cup womens skeleton race on Friday.Vathje finished with a two-run time of one minute 51.90 seconds in the World Cup debut.Britains Elizabeth Yarnold finished first in 1:51.13, while Austrias Janine Flock slid to bronze in 1:52.04.Im so excited and a little overwhelmed, Vathje said. My goal was top-six today, but I really had no expectations.My first run was pretty good so going into that second run, I just relied on my years of experience here and let er fly.Vathjes silver medal was a strong start to the season for Canadas new-look skeleton squad. Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton is sending five new athletes onto the World Cup circuit this year.I know the skeeleton program is struggling right now so I really saw these first World Cups as a great opportunity to say Canada is still here, and we can win, said Vathje. Authentic Nathan Beaulieu Jersey. With this result, I will now be a lot more relaxed heading into Calgary next week. I have a lot of experience there so Im looking forward to it.Calgarys Lanette Prediger finished 11th, while Madison Charney of Brooks, Alta., placed 19th.In the mens race, Latvias Martins Dukurs won the gold with a time of 1:47.42, while his brother Tomass Dukurs slid to the silver at 1:47.72. Matthew Anotine, of the United States, claimed the bronze at 1:47.86.Dave Greszczyszyn of Brampton, Ont., led Canada with an eighth-place finish.Barrett Martineau of Calgary finished 16th. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor