Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

METAIRIE, La. [url=http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ry an-reaves-jersey]Authentic Ryan Reaves Jer

in Bundespolitik 17.11.2018 06:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

METAIRIE, La. Authentic Ryan Reaves Jersey . - Saints cornerback Terrence Frederick and safety Pierre Warren spent off-season practices, minicamp and training camp working together in New Orleans defensive backfield, only to go their separate ways when the regular season started.Frederick wound up on the Saints practice squad, while Warren was cut and landed on Minnesotas practice squad.Now theyre together again — not as reserves competing for roster spots, but as starters trying to help the Saints make the playoffs.The pair comprises part of a secondary overhaul that got results last Monday night in Chicago, but likely will be tested much more against Atlanta on Sunday.Obviously, we did a lot of good things, clicking on a lot of levels. So thats good, Frederick said. We hope to carry that over against Atlanta. ... Weve just got to go out there and play ball.The changes in the secondary were significant, and more could be on the way because veteran strong safety Jamarca Sanford, a late-season free-agent pickup who started for New Orleans for the first time Monday, pulled his hamstring and was questionable Friday after not practicing all week.Corey White, a healthy scratch last week, was been practicing at safety after playing cornerback most of the season.The changes last week included moving Kenny Vaccaro from starting strong safety to a role that had him working more as a nickel back, lining up closer to the line of scrimmage and handling a variety of different coverages.Its better to be able to put him in different spots, Saints defensive co-ordinator Rob Ryan said. They have to be able to identify him as an offence. I think if hes playing one spot, that strong safety, if youre just playing a true strong safety, those guys make some tackles, but ... hes a better player. He can affect the game more in different spots. So I think youll see him do that, and I think its better for our team.Vaccaro played that role last season and thrived, and he said that, for now, he may still be more suited that role than being an every-down strong safety.The best thing I can do that a lot of people cant do is I can play everywhere, Vaccaro said. What Ive really realized is, maybe thats me. Maybe Im that guy in the NFL that can do everything — and whats wrong with that?I like when Rob puts me in those positions and counts on me that much and makes me step my game up so much more. I think thats what makes me excel, Vaccaro said. The position I was in last year, thats where you want to be. You want to be that guy that he designs the whole thing around.In Chicago, Sanford started for Vaccaro, while Warren, who was signed off the Vikings practice squad in the past month, started at free safety and had two interceptions. Frederick started for Patrick Robinson, who went back to rotating in on passing downs and had an interception.The Saints allowed 194 yards passing against the Bears, well below their average of 257.1 yards per game, which ranks 26th in the league.But that was against struggling quarterback Jay Cutler, who has since been benched.Things could be different against Atlanta.Falcons receiver Roddy White was impressed by the Saints three interceptions in Chicago and the confidence with which they appeared to play, but added, I dont know if theyve played a group like ours yet as far as depth at wide receiver and guys we can put out there to make plays.When the Saints lost to Atlanta, 37-34 in overtime in Week 1, Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan passed for a career-high and Atlanta record 448 yards.This time, its not clear if Falcons leading receiver Julio Jones will play after sitting out last weekend and not practicing all week. But the Falcons still are likely to have White and Harry Douglass, who are both probable, on the field.We definitely remember what they did last time, Saints top cornerback Keenan Lewis said. They definitely embarrassed us the first week, Lewis said. When youve got pride, you know you just cant let that happen again.Notes: LT Terron Armstead (neck), DE Akiem Hicks (ankle), S Jamarca Sanford (hamstring) all were listed as questionable on Fridays injury report. Hicks practiced on a limited basis Friday, while Armstead and Sanford missed practice.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Vegas Golden Knights Gear . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs. Authentic Nick Holden Jersey . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-malcolm-subban-jersey . The Argentine midfielder made the announcement himself on Twitter on Tuesday and posted a picture of his swollen left foot. His message said he would be out "at least three weeks.FRANKFURT - Hamburger SV took advantage of Mainz mistakes to win 2-1 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and give itself some breathing space in the fight against relegation.In the late match, Alexander Meier scored twice to lead Eintracht Frankfurt past Werder Bremen 5-2 for his teams third consecutive victory.Defender Cleber notched his first Bundesliga goal in the 32nd after Mainz captain Nikolce Noveski failed to clear a corner and the Brazilian pounced on the loose ball to drive home.Noveski handled the ball to give away a penalty that was converted by Rafael van der Vaart in the 54th, but Hamburg had to live through some tense moments late in the match after Shinji Okazakis eighth goal of the season in the 88th had cut the deficit.The third straight home victory allowed Hamburg to leave the danger zone, while Mainz is without a win in six consecutive matches.In Frankfurt, Eintracht coach Thomas Schaaf saw his new team take a big victory against the side he had played for and coached for four decades. Authentic Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey. The two teams hit the post seven times between them.The win propelled Frankfurt to seventh place, while Bremen stayed next-to-last.Meier tops the league with 10 goals and has scored five in the last four games.The attacking midfielder opened the scoring in the 34th after pouncing on a rebound off the post.Defender Theodor Gebre Selassie tied the match shortly before halftime with a header but Haris Seferovic restored Frankfurts lead for good in the 52nd. Bremen goalkeeper Raphael Wolf collided with Seferovic, dropped the ball and the striker managed to prod it home.Wolf was injured in the move and replaced by Richard Strebinger, who immediately made a good save before being beaten by Stefan Aigners shot. It bounced off the post and Meier again used the rebound to score.Aigner himself made it 4-1 before Luca Caldirola pulled one back for Werder.Marc Stendera completed Frankfurts victory with a spectacular volley. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor