Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Levine-Toilolo-Draft-Jersey/ ]Levine Toilolo Jersey[/url] . -- A mis

in Kommunalpolitik 29.09.2018 08:04
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Levine Toilolo Jersey . -- A misplay gave Omar Infante the chance to deliver another big hit against the Los Angeles Angels. Infante came through again, singling home the winning run with one out in the ninth inning that lifted the Kansas City Royals over the Angels 5-4 Sunday. Alex Gordon was hit by a pitch with one out in the Kansas City ninth. Salvador Perez followed with a grounder to shortstop Erick Aybar, but his throw glanced off second baseman Howie Kendricks glove and sent Gordon to third. Infante followed with his single. Perez thought the inning was over when he hit his grounder. "Double play. Yes, sir," Perez said. "I dont how know he missed it. Its going to happen." Royals starting pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was in the trainers room icing his arm when he saw Kendricks misplay on television. "With disbelief and elation," Guthrie said. Kendrick could not believe it, either. "I peeked too soon," he said. "It was a good feed. It just came off my glove. It happens sometimes. I feel bad because the pitcher did his job. Ive dropped balls before, but I dont remember dropping one like that. I came out of it too soon." "I took my head out of the play. I had time," he said. "Perez is not a fast baserunner. I had time and the throw was right there. I looked too soon and didnt follow the ball into the glove. It opened the game up for them." Lorenzo Cain hit three doubles for the Royals, finishing with four hits and two RBIs. Infante, whose grand slam Friday night helped beat the Angels, finished with three hits, including a double. His winning single came against Los Angeles newcomer Jason Grilli (0-3). Pittsburgh traded its former closer to the Angels on Friday. "I know he throws a slider for the first pitch and I was waiting for that pitch," Infante said. "Because I saw that the first pitch to Billy (Butler) was a slider, too. In that situation you have to look for a certain pitch, a fastball or a slider, and thats why I made good contact on that pitch. It was a tough game today, a nice win for us." Greg Holland (1-2) struck out two in the ninth. Kole Calhoun led off the game with a home run against Jeremy Guthrie. The Angels added another run in the first on Cains error in right field, and Los Angeles took a 3-0 lead into the fourth after a two-base throwing error by Eric Hosmer. Albert Pujols opened the Angels sixth with a hit to left field and tried to stretch it into a double. He jogged into second with his left thigh bothering him and was thrown out by Alcides Escobar. "Its one of those glands that kind of grabbed something," Pujols said. "Its fine. Theyre not too concerned about it. I dont feel it when Im hitting. The first time I felt it was when I was running. Its been a couple of days. It grabbed me a little. I took some swings and I didnt want to come out. If I get on base then they would pinch-run for me. It didnt bother me to hit." Aybar homered later in the inning to make it 4-all. After the Angels loaded the bases with two outs in the seventh, Kelvin Herrera was summoned to face Pujols and retired him on a fly ball. The Royals won challenges in the third and fifth inning and both resulted in double plays being converted. Cains two-run double highlighted a four-run fourth off C.J. Wilson. Wilson faced 22 batters and 12 reached base seven hits, four walks and a hit batter in 3 2/3 innings. Angels starting pitchers combined for only 11 2/3 innings in the three-game series to create a work overload for the bullpen. "Its very frustrating," Wilson said. "You make a lot of close pitches and just miss. Im not going to lay it in there and let guys tee off on you." NOTES: The Royals open a nine-game, 10-day, three-city trip Monday in Minnesota. They have only four games against Detroit in the next 24 days at Kauffman Stadium. ... Angels RHP Garrett Richards, who starts Monday at Chicago, is 4-0 with a 1.05 ERA and holding batters to a .203 average in his first five June starts. ... The Royals are 42-39 at the halfway point of the season. That is their most victories at the midpoint since 2003, when they were 43-38. Taylor Decker Jersey . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Teez-Tabor-Draft-Jersey/ . And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Tj-Lang-Draft-Jersey/ . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.Barry Trotz will have a familiar face behind the bench with the Washington Capitals. Lane Lambert - an assistant with the Trotz and the Nashville Predators for the previous three seasons - has been hired as an assistant coach of the Capitals, the team announced on Friday. Priior to joining the Predators, Lambert spent four years as head coach of the AHLs Milwaukee Admirals. Tavon Wilson Jersey. The Predators finished with 38-32-12 record in 2013-14, three points out of a playoff spot. Trotz was hired as head coach of the Capitals in May. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor