Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Ryan-Goins-Kids-Jersey/]Rya n Goins Jersey[/url] .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabr

in Kommunalpolitik 29.09.2018 08:03
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

BUFFALO, N. Ryan Goins Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres are moving on without the longtime face of their franchise. And they know the experience will be anything but ordinary. "When a guy like Ryan Miller gets traded, thats not a normal player getting traded," interim head coach Ted Nolan said. "He was the face of the organization for a long, long time. To lose a player like him, its tough." Tough, yes, but perhaps good practice for a team that could be offloading several more veterans before Wednesdays trade deadline, as general manager Tim Murray continues efforts to fix the NHLs worst team. Murray traded Miller and captain Steve Ott to St. Louis on Friday. Buffalo acquired goaltender Jaroslav Halak, right wing Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a 2015 first-round draft pick and a conditional pick. Its unlikely to end there. Christian Ehrhoff said Friday that he recently complied with the Sabres request to submit a list of eight teams that would make up the no-trade clause of his contract. Soon-to-be unrestricted free agents Matt Moulson and Henrik Tallinder could also move, and Murray has said contract status doesnt dictate availability. Even Halak or Stewart could be traded. "Theyre pieces that will be Buffalo Sabres when they pass their physicals and after that its the same as everybody else," Murray said. "And what I said, if it makes sense it makes sense. ... If theyre Buffalo Sabres, they play here and were happy with them." The overhaul began under Murrays predecessor, Darcy Regier, who was fired in November. The Sabres traded numerous high-priced veterans last season, including captain Jason Pominville. It continued into October, when Thomas Vanek was traded to the New York Islanders for Moulson and two high draft picks. The Sabres, as a result, have stockpiled picks. They could have as many as two first-round and three second-round selections in this years draft, with 10 total picks over the first two rounds of the next two drafts. Buffalo also has a solid group of prospects in its farm system, including defencemen Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, who were both drafted in the first round in June. Murrays objective is to add more draft picks or young prospects, and hes been clear about his intentions to make the team better regardless of cost. "Theres no untouchables," Murray said before the Miller trade. "Its a rebuild." And for the players remaining on the team, its a big opportunity to take a leadership role. In the case of Enroth, its a chance to become a teams No. 1 goaltender for the first time in his career. "If you dont call this a chance, I dont know what a chance is," Enroth said, later adding, "I truly believe I can be a No. 1 guy here." Nolan noticed changes almost immediately after the trade was announced, as Ott and Miller said their goodbyes to teammates. "You could really see it on Drew Staffords face the most," Nolan said Friday. "Him and Matt Moulson really took over the leadership tonight with this young group." Stafford is now the longest-tenured Sabre and the only player left from the 2006-07 team that won the Presidents Trophy, though Tallinder left as a free agent before being reacquired this summer. The general managers goals arent lost on the players in the room, and Tyler Myers has expressed confidence in the direction of the team in general. "You have to look at what we got, too," Myers said. "I think its good for both sides. Im happy for Ott and Miller." Murray said the timing of the deal was not ideal for his roster, but the 22-year-old Marcus Foligno and other young teammates almost immediately recognized the bittersweet chance to drive the team into the future. "I looked around with (Brian) Flynn and (Zemgus) Girgensons, and we just said we gotta step up," Foligno said. "This is a game where we have to play well and this is something where we lost them and now hopefully were here for the long run and were players that they count on." Frank White Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. Alex Gordon Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Cheslor-Cuthbert-Kids-Jersey/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win.CALGARY -- Calgary Flames interim general manager Brian Burke defended his head coach Monday and said Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella "oughta keep his mouth shut." Burke, also Calgarys president of hockey operations, countered Tortorellas post-game comments after Sundays game in Vancouver, where the Canucks won the regular-season finale 5-1. Tortorella had objected to the actions of Flames head coach Bob Hartley when Canucks forward Daniel Sedin was hit from behind and driven into the boards by Flames forward Paul Byron late in the second period. Sedin was taken off the ice on a stretcher after scoring twice in the game, while Byron was slapped with a five-minute major and a game misconduct. "Its embarrassing to coach against the guy across from me tonight," Tortorella said. "Some of the things that went on when Danny was hurt, its embarrassing. "I dont like the way he does business. I dont like him, and eventually I guess why I am talking about it in this way is because I need to protect my players and a lot of people dont understand that, so Ill just leave it at that. Tortorella feuded with Hartley in Vancouver on Jan. 18 when he tried to get into Calgarys locker-room following a line brawl. Tortorella was suspended for 15 days. Hartley wouldnt bite Monday when reporters asked Calgarys head coach about Tortorellas comments, but Burke weighed in. He called Tortorella a friend before launching his counter-attack. "Our coach acted completely appropriatelyy last night and Torts oughta keep his mouth shut," Burke said. Joakim Soria Jersey. "Apparently what outraged him was the cardinal sin of our coach arguing for a penalty while Daniel Sedin was being tended to on the ice. "Paul Byron hit him. We think its a hockey play. We dont think its worth five minutes. We dont think its worth further review. Call a five-minute penalty because the player is hurt, thats fine with us. "Now the player gets attacked, punched repeatedly, no penalty. Where are the minor penalties against our player? Smallest player on the ice besides Johnny Gaudreau gets mugged, nothing. "Bob had the temerity and the audacity to argue with the officials for these penalties while Daniel Sedin was on the ice. No one likes to see a player get hurt. We hear Daniel is fine, which is great news, but that is when Bob has to argue that. "What Bob Hartley did last night was exactly what John Tortorella would have done had it been one of our players lying on the ice and he felt there was an inequity in the penalty calls. "John Tortorella was on my staff for the Olympics in 2010. Hes a good guy. I dont know whats going on in his head, but you know what? Shut your mouth and worry about your team. Leave my coach alone." The players in question seemed ready to make peace. Byron said he texted Sedin on Monday morning to apologize for the hit. "He responded," Byron said. "I think he appreciated the text and Im really glad hes OK." Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor