Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

ng bonus slots. The last time Boston was no-hit at home, Ted Williams flied out to right field for the final out of Detroit ace

in Kommunalpolitik 03.08.2018 05:29
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Alec Burks Jazz Jersey .com) - Eastern Washington and Oregon are scheduled to open the 2015 season against each other on Sept. 5. It would be ironic if Vernon Adams Jr. is the starting quarterback for Oregon instead of Eastern Washington, where he has been the highest-profile player in the FCS in recent seasons. According to a media report Wednesday, Adams will visit the University of Oregon this weekend, most likely to consider a transfer to the Pac-12 school. Oregon is in the market for a new starting quarterback, looking to replace Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota. Adams, a redshirt junior, is on schedule to graduate from Eastern Washington this spring and would be eligible immediately as a senior under the NCAAs graduate student transfer-exception rule. Oregonian reporter Jen Beyrle said via Twitter Wednesday that sources indicate Adams will make the visit to Eugene. The DuckTerritory page of 247sports.com also said sources confirm the visit. Adams, from Pasadena, California, has been named the Big Sky Conferences offensive player of the year and Walter Payton Award runner-up as FCS player of the year in each of the past two seasons. During that time, he has accounted for a combined 9,367 total yards (8,477 passing, 890 rushing) and 100 touchdowns (90 passing, 10 rushing) in 25 games. He has posted huge games against two of Oregons fellow Pac-12 schools, Oregon State and Washington. He accounted for 519 yards of offense and six total touchdowns in a 49-46 win over Oregon State to open the 2013 campaign, and passed for 475 yards and a school-record seven touchdowns in a 59-52 loss to Washington this past September. A transfer to Oregon could boost Adams NFL Draft status in 2016. He and his girlfriend Cheyenne Merritt have a seven-month-old son, Vernon Cash Adams III. Hes my motivation, Adams told The Sports Network in December. Now I really want to try to make it to the NFL or the CFL or be a coach at a Division I school so I can provide for my family and make sure he has everything I didnt have growing up. Since 2012, Eastern Washington has 34 victories, which represent the best three-year stretch of success in program history. Prior to that stretch, however, the Eagles won the 2010 FCS national title. Oregon is expected to have a battle among quarterbacks during spring practice, with Jeff Locke considered to be the front-runner entering the competition. The dual-threat style of the 6-foot, 190-pound Adams would appear to be a strong fit for the Ducks spread attack. Adams could not participate in Oregons spring practice even if he decides to transfer there. Utah Jazz Gear .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. http://www.authenticjazzproshop.com/Karl-Malone-Jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.BOSTON -- Jake Arrieta certainly picked two of baseballs most historic places to put on memorable performances. Arrieta held the Red Sox hitless until Stephen Drew singled with two outs in the eighth inning, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Boston Red Sox 2-0 on Monday night in the opener of only the second series between the teams at Fenway Park since 1918. Six days after losing a perfect game on a leadoff single in the seventh inning of his previous start at Wrigley Field against Cincinnati, Arrieta took his no-hit bid a little deeper at Fenway. He allowed only Mike Napolis fifth-inning walk before Drew lined a sharp single to right. "Its special to do it in this ballpark," Arrieta said. "It was special to do it last week in Wrigley and to do it here in these two parks is pretty special." Starting the season on the disabled list with shoulder tightness, the 28-year old right-hander was pushing his pitch limit before Drew lined a 2-2 pitch. Arrieta (5-1) was lifted by Cubs manager Rick Renteria immediately following the hit that came on his career-high 120th pitch. The 28-year-old Arrieta was given a loud ovation before he even got to the foul line, tipping his cap to the Boston crowd. He tipped it again after crossing the line. "Something like that in Fenway is pretty rare for an opposing team, so yeah I got some goosebumps there," he said. "Thats why you play this game, for moments like that. I was very thankful to be a part of something like that." Arrieta fanned 10 in just his 11th start of the season. "Awesome. That was some kind of awesome," Renteria said of the ovation. "We were standing out there at the mound. That was some show of respect." Drews hit ensured the Red Sox wouldnt be no-hit for the first time since Cubs pitching coach Chris Bosio pitched a no-no against Boston in 1993 for Seattle. Arrietas performance helped jog Bosios memory of his special night. "Everything," Bosio said when asked what he recalled from his no-hitter. "We had just come off a long road trip from Detroit and Toronto and I was real sick before the game. I had cut my warmup in half. I pretty much remember everything from the game. Every play, every at-bat right up until the last out." Hector Rondon allowed a pinch-hit single to A.J. Pierzynski leading off the ninth before finishing the two-hitter for his 10th save. "Three above-average pitches with above average command," Boston manager John Farrell said of Arrieta. "A lot of poower to his fastball. Dante Exum Jazz Jersey. Stayed out of the middle of the plate. He was outstanding." Nate Schierholtz hit a two-run homer for Chicago. Jake Peavy (1-7) is winless in his last 12 starts. He gave up two runs on five hits, walking two and striking out seven in six innings. In just the second regular season series at Fenway between the clubs since Boston won the 1918 World Series in six games, Arrieta mixed his pitches by combining a sharp cutter and curve with an above-average fastball. "He located everything. Hes got great stuff," Bostons Dustin Pedroia said. "He kept every pitch out of the zone. I had three at-bats and I dont think I got one good pitch to hit." The Red Sox, who arrived in Boston around 4 a.m. after a win Sunday night in New York against the Yankees, really didnt have anything close to a hit before Drews brought up a roar from the crowd. Arrieta fell behind Napoli 3-0 before getting a called strike. Napoli then fouled a pitch off before drawing a walk on the next pitch. Xander Bogaerts lined to left after Napolis walk. Arrieta, who started the season on the disabled list with the shoulder tightness, made his first start of the season on May 3. Hes been spectacular in June. Coming in, he allowed just four runs and 20 hits in 31 2-3 innings, winning his three previous starts. The Cubs took a 2-0 lead in the fourth when Welington Castillo walked and Schierholtz followed with his homer into Bostons bullpen. Arrieta was acquired by the Cubs last July along with right-hander Pedro Strop from Baltimore for pitcher Scott Feldman, catcher Steve Clevenger and two international signing bonus slots. The last time Boston was no-hit at home, Ted Williams flied out to right field for the final out of Detroit ace Jim Bunnings gem on July 20, 1958 in the opener of a doubleheader. NOTES: Carlos Zambrano pitched the Cubs last no-hitter, in 2008. ... Cubs senior vice-president of scouting and player development Jason McLeod told reporters on the field before the game that he withdrew his name from consideration for the San Diego GM job. "Certainly being a GM is really something I hope to do sometime in the future," he said. "But right now, I felt this is where I want to be." ... Boston rookie Mookie Betts played centre field after making his major-league debut in right at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night. CF Jackie Bradley Jr. was rested. "Theres going to be a little rotation of guys in four positions," Farrell said. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor