Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

ing the last four games wi

in Bundespolitik 18.07.2018 08:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

HAMILTON - The Abbotsford Heat twice battled back from a goal behind on Sunday, before finally edging ahead in the shootout. Terry Mills Jersey . Markus Granlund scored the shootout winner as the Heat defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 in the American Hockey League. "It was tough on us, losing the last few games, and with this being our last game before Christmas we will definitely take the win," said Granlund. Dean Arsene and Ben Hanowski had goals for the Heat (21-9-2), while Joni Ortio stopped 32 shots. The win ended a three-game losing streak for Abbotsford. Joonas Nattinen had a goal and an assist, and Joel Chouinard also scored for the Bulldogs (12-14-4). Dustin Tokarski made 39 saves. Hamilton has now lost five consecutive games. "We have to bring those points home," said Hamilton head coach Sylvain Lefebvre. "Its disappointing. "Abbotsford is a good team, and theyre not in first place in our conference for nothing. Theyre a team that battles and competes." Granlund scored on Abbotsfords second attempt of the shootout, while Corban Knight added a goal on the fourth attempt. Ortio stopped all four Hamilton shots. A penalty to Hamiltons Mike Blunden just 49 seconds into the first period put the Bulldogs on their heels, and the hosts struggled to exit their defensive zone early in the period. It took Hamilton nearly seven minutes to register its first shot, but the Bulldogs began to manufacture offensive pressure with the trio of Nattinen, Justin Courtnall and Stefan Fournier establishing a cycle midway through the period. The Heat forced several tough saves from Bulldogs goaltender Tokarski, with the sharpest of those coming with four and a half minutes to play in the period. Abbotsford broke into the offensive zone through the right wing, and Tokarski denied a low slap shot intended for his far post and smothered the loose puck. The goaltender turned aside all 13 shots he faced in the first period, while his counterpart Ortio successfully stopped nine. Hamilton capitalized on offensive pressure in the aftermath of a power play to open the scoring at 4:35 of the second period. Morgan Ellis took a low slap shot from the point that bounced to Fournier in the low slot, and he tipped it ahead to Nattinen. The centre moved to his backhand and slotted the puck past a diving Ortio. As Abbotsford chased an equalizer, it was Blunden who nearly doubled Hamiltons lead a minute and a half later when Martin St. Pierre found him with a cross-ice pass and the winger fired a rising wrist shot that Ortio knocked to the corner with his shoulder. The Heat found the tying goal on a seemingly harmless play, as Arsene took a long-range wrist shot that eluded Tokarski and clipped his far post as it crossed the goal line at 9:56 of the second period. Arsenes goal was his first of the season. Hamilton re-established a lead at 11:18 of the second period, when another defenceman, Chouinard, scored his first goal of the season. Jordan Owens found Nattinen in the high slot with a centring pass, and the forward responded to defensive pressure with a drop pass to Chouinard at the blue-line. The defenceman fired a low slap shot that moved through traffic and beat the screened Ortio. The Heat struck early in the third period to level the game once again, as Hanowski pounced on a rebound to score at 4:47. Tokarski reacted well to stop Josh Jooris initial shot with his left pad, but Hanowski beat the Bulldogs defenders to the rebound and chipped it high and past the downed goaltender. The play was wide open and frantic in the final minutes of the third period as both teams searched for a winning goal. Tokarski made two exceptional saves before the period came to a close, and denied Sven Baertschi from close range without a stick with 23 seconds to play. Lefebvre was not content with his teams loose play in the period that repeatedly forced Tokarski into action. "Thats not the style that we want to play," he said. "We got stuck in our own zone on a few long shifts, and (Abbotsford) got a few good scoring chances. Thats where Tokarski had to be good, and he gave us a chance to win the game tonight." Abbotsford enjoyed a minute and a half of 4-on-3 power-play time to open the overtime period, but could not find a way past Tokarski. Joe Smith Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. Terry Mills Pistons Jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. http://www.basketballpistonsonline.us/dennis-rodman-pistons-jersey/ . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season.BOSTON -- Boston Bruins captain Zdeno Chara gave his team a spark with his rare fight. Then he won the game with his usual blistering slap shot. Chara and Patrice Bergeron scored third-period goals to lift the Bruins to a 3-2 comeback win over the New York Rangers on Friday. With just under 9 minutes left, Chara unloaded a low slap shot from straight away about 10 feet inside the blue line that beat Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist between his pads. After he fired his shot, Chara was knocked to the ice. When the puck went into the net, while still on his knees, he pumped his fists in the air in celebration. "I saw an opening. I put a puck on net as quick and as hard as I could," said the 6-foor-9 Chara, still in uniform standing at his locker. "It was a good job by everybody." In the second period, Chara squared off with the Rangers Brian Boyle, knocking him to the ice and bringing a loud roar from the sellout TD Garden crowd. It was Charas first fighting major of the season. "I feel its been a while since the last time weve had a fight like that," Boston goalie Tuukka Rask said. "It usually happens in the blink of an eye. It gives a team a boost and really wakes up a crowd, a crowd gets really loud. I think as a team -- I cant say we woke up -- but it definitely gave us an extra boost and we never looked back after that." Brad Marchand also scored for the Eastern Conference-leading Bruins, who improved to 9-2-2 in their last 13 games. Rick Nash and Ryan McDonagh scored for the Rangers, who completed a five-game road trip 3-2. Rask stopped 17 shots for Boston, which hasnt lost in regulation at home in its last 10 games (8-0-2). Lundqvist made 25 saves for the Rangers, who played their first game in Boston since the Bruins eliminated them in five games in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs last spring. "I dont think we played the way we needed to in the second or the third," Rangers captain Ryan Callahan said. "They seemed to be all over us and they eventually get the tying goal and the winning goal there. Weve got to be better in the second and third. It wasnt good enough." Boston had tied it 2-2 on Bergerons goal early in the third period. His shot was stopped by Lundqvist, but caromed into the net off defenceman Dan Girardi, who was in front with the Bruins Loui Eriksson. "Its nice to get one of those," Bergeron said. "I havent got one in a while." Chara pushed Boston ahead later with his shot that Lundqvist said he misplayed. Mateen Cleaves Jersey. "Bad read. For some reason, I was reading a high shot and then just made a bad move," Lundqvist said. "Instead of playing it the way I should, I read his stick, and I thought it was going high. I dont know if he fell down or kind of missed it, but it definitely fooled me a little bit. Tough one." The Bruins were called for too many men on the ice with 4 1/2 minutes left, but held the Rangers without any good scoring chances. With New York trailing 1-0 in the first period, Nash and McDonagh scored 1:22 apart. Nash, playing his sixth game after missing 17 with a concussion sustained on Oct. 8, tied it when he spun around near the right circle and slipped a wrister inside the left post. McDonagh moved the Rangers ahead when his rising shot from the high slot beat Rask inside the left post. Benoit Pouliot screened Rask on the shot. "He was right there," Rask said. The Bruins had jumped ahead 1-0 when Marchand one-timed Charas cross-ice pass under the crossbar from the bottom of the right circle for just his second goal in 11 games. Midway into a well-paced but scoreless second, Bostons Torey Krug nailed the left post with a wrist shot. The Bruins had a handful of other good scoring bids that were shot just wide or turned aside by Lundqvist. Both teams had excellent scoring chances in the games opening minutes. Bostons Chris Kelly redirected a shot that hit the post and Carl Soderberg fired one that sneaked between Lundqvists pads but trickled just wide. New Yorks Derick Brassard cut in alone for a decent bid that Rask stopped 6 minutes into the contest. Boston was coming off a 6-1 loss at Detroit on Wednesday, its first of three games in four days. "Those kinds of games do happen," Chara said. "Its good to bounce back and regroup from games like that." NOTES: Bruins D Dennis Seidenberg returned after missing the last four games with an undisclosed lower body injury. ... Rangers LW Taylor Pyatt played his second consecutive match after missing eight with a concussion. ... New York faces Vancouver and former Rangers coach John Tortorella at home Saturday. Rangers coach Alain Vigneault was Vancouvers coach before joining New York. ... Boston hosts Columbus on Saturday. ... The Bruins won the first meeting 2-1 at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 19. The teams meet one more time in the regular season, March 2 in New York. ... The Rangers entered tied for the NHL lead with nine road wins. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor