Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Canadian hockey goaltender Charline Labonte announced she is gay in an article that appeared in two publications on Wednesday. [

in Bundespolitik 18.07.2018 08:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Canadian hockey goaltender Charline Labonte announced she is gay in an article that appeared in two publications on Wednesday. Marshall Faulk Colts Jersey . Labonte, who was a member of Canadas gold medal-winning womens hockey team in Sochi, shared her story in Outsports and Lez Spread The World. "I am also finally proud of who I am and proud to have the courage to share who I am with you," said Labonte in the article. "Im a four-time Olympian. I am the daughter of wonderful parents and the sister of a very special brother. I am friends with people who fascinate me, support me and without whom I could not live out my dreams. I am a student and I get my masters from McGill University this fall. "I am gay and proudly authentic." The 31-year-old said she didnt want any outside distractions by coming out during the Sochi Olympics due to Russias anti-gay laws. The native of Boisbriand, Que has been a part of the national team for 12 years and played in two games in Sochi. Eric Ebron Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Braden Smith Colts Jersey .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. http://www.authoritycoltsshop.com/tyquan-lewis-colts-jersey-c-79/ . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. SEATTLE -- Justin Smoak doubled in a pair of runs off Tampa Bay reliever Joel Peralta in the eighth inning and the Seattle Mariners rallied for a 6-4 victory over the Rays on Friday night. The Rays lead was cut to two games over the Cleveland Indians and Baltimore Orioles in the race for the second wild-card berth in the American League. After tying the game in the top of the eighth, the Rays couldnt keep the Mariners from going ahead. Kyle Seager hit a fly ball off Peralta (2-6) deep into the gap in left-centre. Though centre fielder Desmond Jennings got in position for the play, the ball caromed off the heel of his glove and fell to the turf allowing Seager to reach second base on the error. Kendrys Morales walked before Smoaks fly down the right field line just missed the glove of a diving Wil Myers. Seager and pinch runner Abraham Almonte scored to give the Mariners a 6-4 lead. Carter Capps (3-3) picked up the victory in relief. Danny Farquhar pitched a scoreless ninth to earn his 13th save. Brad Miller doubled to lead off the game for Seattle and scored on a sacrifice fly by Seager to the Mariners a 1-0 lead. The Rays tied it in the second inning. Delmon Young crushed a solo home run off Mariners starter Hisashi Iwakuma to left-centre field. Ben Zobrist and Evan Longoria each singled with two outs in the third inning and Matt Joyce drew a walk to load the bases. A wild pitch allowed Zobrist to score from third to give Tampa Bay a 2-1 lead. Iwakuma managed to work out of the jam by getting Young to ground out to second to end the inning. Seattle retook the lead in the bottom half of the inning. Nick Franklin reached on a fielders choice and stole second base. Franklin Gutierrez singled up the middle past the outstretcched gloves of Alex Cobb to drive in Franklin and tie it. Kemoko Turay Jersey. Gutierrez added a stolen base to get into scoring position for Seager, who delivered an RBI single to give the Mariners a 3-2 lead. Raul Ibanez hit his 27th home run off Cobb to lead off the fourth inning and extend the Mariners lead. Cobb allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings for Tampa Bay. He struck out five and walked one. The Rays closed the gap in the sixth inning. Young doubled and the Mariners elected to walk Myers to bring Jose Molina to the plate. Molina answered with a single that scored Young and chased Iwakuma from the game. Iwakuma allowed three runs and eight hits with five strikeouts over 5 2-3 innings for Seattle. A base running mistake cost the Rays a chance to take the lead in the eighth inning. James Loney drew a leadoff walk and Myers followed with a single. Sean Rodriguez came on to pinch run for Loney, but was picked off by Capps at second. The mistake cost Tampa Bay a run as Luke Scott doubled to left-centre field to score Myers from first. Capps walked Jennings and Zobrist to load the bases, but induced a ground out from Longoria to get out of the jam and keep the game tied at 4-4. Notes: Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said the Rays rotation for their upcoming series with the Boston Red Sox will consist of David Price, Alex Cobb and Jeremy Hellickson. Both Hellickson and Chris Archer will get an extra day of rest before their next start. Archer will start against Minnesota. ... Raul Ibanez is just the third player in major league history to hit at least 27 home runs in a season at 41 years of age or older. Only Ted Williams (29 home runs, 41 years old) and Barry Bonds (28 home runs, 42 years old) have hit more. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor