Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Casey Mittelstadt and Alex Nylander, the future looks bright in Western New York

in Deutscher Sprachraum 13.07.2018 09:35
von elvafeng • 4 Beiträge

Rasmus Dahlin has signed his entry level contract with the Buffalo Sabres and will now concentrate on making the team out of training camp.
There was some excellent news for the Buffalo Sabres on Monday, as they continue their mission to turnaround the team’s fortunes. As per the Associated Press, Rasmus Dahlin has signed his entry level contract.

In truth, the signing was a standard procedure, as Dahlin signed a max contract. The deal is for three years and comes with a cap hit of 925,000.

However https://www.bufsabresfans.com/matt-tennyson-jersey-c-3.html, where the 18 year old can really earn some decent money https://www.bufsabresfans.com/marco-scandella-jersey-c-4.html, is related to bonuses. As reported by Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News, he can make up to 2.85 million in each of the next three seasons, based on performance bonuses.

Dahlin has been described as a franchise changing blue liner. He is projected to make the Sabres’ team out of training camp and contribute right away at the NHL level.

As you’d expect, the 2018 first overall draft pick is delighted with his new deal. As per his Instagram page, he wrote

Becoming a NHL contract has been my dream since I started playing hockey! Now I have done it with the Buffalo Sabers, it could not be better! I want to take care of thanking my family and everyone in my presence who has helped me along the way
While there are very few guarantees in the world of hockey, there is no real reason why Dahlin shouldn’t succeed with the Sabres. He is an elite prospect who has the dream combination of exceptional hockey IQ, skill and skating ability.

Considering his age, the Swede is already 6 foot 3 and 185 pounds. He should only become bigger and stronger in the coming months and years.
In addition Robin Lehner Jersey, Dahlin is just the latest in an excellent core of young talent, which gives the Swords and their fans plenty of reason to be optimistic after a mostly disappointing seven seasons on the ice. Combined with the likes of Jack Eichel, Casey Mittelstadt and Alex Nylander, the future looks bright in Western New York.

You could make an argument for the Sabres bringing the left shot defenseman along slowly and not putting too much pressure and expectation on him. However, the general consensus among hockey scouts is that he can and will help the team right away.

Either way https://www.bufsabresfans.com/chad-johnson-jersey-c-2.html, it’s going to be an interesting few months in Buffalo. And no one will be surprised if Dahlin is on the ice when the Sabres drop the puck, come opening night on Oct. 4.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor