Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MINNEAPOLIS -- Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig can envision Montreal making a bid to return to the major leagues. [url=http://ww

in Australien+Ozeanien 05.07.2018 07:58
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig can envision Montreal making a bid to return to the major leagues. Eden Hazard Belgium Jersey . The Expos joined the National League for the 1969 season and remained in the big leagues through 2004 before moving to Washington and becoming the Nationals. While the Expos failed to draw one million spectators to Olympic Stadium in any of their final seven seasons, a total of 96,350 fans attended a pair of exhibition games there in March between the New York Mets and Toronto Blue Jays. "I think they would be an excellent candidate in the future. No question about it. That was very impressive," Selig said Tuesday during a question-and-answer session with the Baseball Writers Association of America. "They have much work to be done," he said. "Theres certainly in my case no hard or angry feeling toward Montreal. We tried to keep a team there. Its a long story now. But I thought that was marvelous." The Expos once fielded competitive teams and were able to draw over two million fans a season to Olympic Stadium in the late 1970s and early 80s. They reached their competitive peak in 1994, when a team featuring Larry Walker, Marquis Grissom, Pedro Martinez and John Wetteland had the Expos at 70-44, the best record in baseball, only to see the season and playoffs cancelled by a player strike. Then came the fire sale of top players and a series of disinterested owners, and the attendence steadily dwindled. The Expos averaged less than 10,000 fans in their last season in 2004, split between Montreal and Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Montreal once again being mentioned as the site of a major league team is a relatively recent development, but the successful pre-season series, which included a tribute to the 94 Expos, and the emergence of the Montreal Baseball Project led by former Expo Warren Cromartie appears to have put the city back on baseballs radar. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. Adnan Januzaj Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Customized/ . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. Suspended former Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner said on Friday that he has agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots, giving the AFC East champions another potent defender in pass coverage. A day after representatives for Darrelle Revis confirmed that the three-time All Pro would be joining the Patriots, Browner said on Twitter: "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot." The team has not confirmed either deal, but Browners was reportedly worth $17 million over three years. "I am honoured that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization," Browner wrote. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." After winning the AFC East for the fifth consecutive year, the Patriots lost the AFC championship game in Denver 26-16 as Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. This week, No. 1 cornerback Aqib Talib agreed to a reported six-year, $57 million free agent contract with the Denver Broncoos. Dries Mertens Belgium Jersey. Another Patriots defensive back, Alfonzo Dennard, is serving a 60-day jail term in Lincoln, Neb., for a 2012 assault on a police officer. He is expected to be out in time for training camp. Revis, one of the top players on the free agent market, reportedly agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal Thursday. Browner, who was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, was suspended in December for again violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He will miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season, but he will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. The 29-year-old Browner had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. "I would be remiss if I didnt thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boys dream come true," he wrote on Twitter. "I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person." Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor