Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

ASHBURN, Va. [url=http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/authentic-marc-andre-ter-stegen -germany-jersey/]Marc-Andre ter Stegen Germ

in Afrika 22.06.2018 08:33
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

ASHBURN, Va. Marc-Andre ter Stegen Germany Jersey . - Mike Shanahan said he has no plans to resign, then reminded everyone that he might not be back as coach of the Washington Redskins. He then cryptically offered a picture of the possible changes that might be in store if he does return. He dropped Gary Kubiaks name twice, stoking questions that there might be a new offensive co-ordinator. He also said that Robert Griffin III is "clearly" the starting quarterback but would welcome "legitimate competition" from Kirk Cousins. Just another day in the world of the Redskins. Shanahan said Monday it was "accurate" that he doesnt plan to quit after what will be his third losing season in four years. The Redskins (3-11) have lost six straight, and the coach has one year remaining on his five-year, $35 million contract. However, he reiterated that his fate wont be determined until he and owner Dan Snyder meet at the end of the season and discuss their views about the direction of the franchise. "All we can do at the end of the season is communicate," Shanahan said. "And I think we have that type of relationship where we can talk and be honest to each other." One possibility is the Shanahan returns with a new set of co-ordinators. Defensive co-ordinator Jim Haslett could surely be on the bubble, given the way the defence has performed, but a change on the other side had seemed improbable because the coachs son, Kyle Shanahan, is the offensive co-ordinator. Yet Kyle Shanahan last week sounded like someone pitching himself for a new job and expressed annoyance that people "always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans" when discussing the Redskins, a first possible hint that the father-son experiment had run its course. Mike Shanahan gave a rambling answer Monday when asked about his co-ordinators and mentioned Kubiak, who was the coachs longtime offensive co-ordinator with the Denver Broncos and who is out of work — having been recently fired by the Houston Texans. "It doesnt matter if Gary Kubiak is my offensive co-ordinator, Mike Heimerdinger, Jim Haslett — a co-ordinators a co-ordinator," Shanahan said. "Theyve got a job to do. And theyre going to do it. If they dont do it, then the chances are theyre not going to be a co-ordinator for long. That has nothing to do with anybody in particular. But theyve got some autonomy there in relative to their position, if its Jim, if its Kyle — obviously I get involved with all the football matters, and I will be heavily involved on both sides." Mike Shanahan also named Kubiak and Haslett as examples of people who might have connections to the people have leaking various stories about the Redskins in recent weeks. Then theres the question of the quarterback dynamic if Mike Shanahan returns. With Griffin benched for the rest of the year, Cousins threw for 381 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions in Sundays 27-26 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Thats more yards than Griffin has tallied in any of 28 starts, and Cousins better pocket presence was evident as he took only one sack and led scoring drives late in both halves before an incomplete pass on a 2-point conversion attempt in the final minute settled the game. The coach cautioned that it was Cousins first start of the season — "Lets not get carried away with one game," he said — but he walked a fine line when discussing the quarterback situation for next season. "The thing that you want on your football team is that you want competition, legitimate competition," Mike Shanahan said. "The better players you have, the more people compete. When you look behind your shoulder and you know that guys pretty good, it makes you work a little bit harder. "Robert is clearly our starting quarterback ... I think Roberts got a lot of confidence in himself and he should," the coach added. "Hes got all the ability in the world and he will get better and better every day. And I think thats one of the reasons why we decided to not play him for the last three games. We wanted him to go into the off-season fully healthy." Notes: Rookie TE Jordan Reed, the teams second leading receiver, is still experiencing headaches from the concussion he suffered Nov. 17 against Philadelphia. Reed missed his fourth consecutive game Sunday. ... FB Darrel Young aggravated his hamstring injury and could be sidelined again for next weeks game against Dallas. Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Thomas Muller Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/authentic-matthias-ginter-germany-jersey/ .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons.(SportsNetwork.com) - After dropping the series opener against Tampa Bay by a score of 8-0 the night before, the Toronto Blue Jays displayed some fight on Saturday in order to tie the series at one game apiece at Rogers Centre. Sunday afternoon the Rays get a shot at redemption. The Blue Jays were embarrassed on Friday when they failed to push a single runner across the plate, but yesterday the team made up for that ineptitude when they fought back time and time again before Jose Reyes singled to left to plate Colby Rasmus with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning in a 5-4 thriller. Reyes finished with two hits and two RBI, while Dioner Navarro also plated a pair thanks to his 10th home run of the campaign in the bottom of the seventh. Toronto starter Mark Buehrle wasnt around to claim the win, but he did make it through 6 1/3 innings, allowing three runs on eight hits and a walk. Buehrle struck out just two. Dustin McGowan was awarded the win, his fifth of the season, after giving up a hit and a walk in his one inning of action. "I felt great. It was probably the best Ive felt in a couple years," Buehrle said. "I think I got worn out there towards the end. Its been a while since I got up to the 90-pitch count, between going three and four innings, getting taken out in Chicago around 70 pitches." As for the Rays, who had a two-game win streak snapped and fell three games under .500, Wil Myers scored twice and Sean Rodriguez also scored as he accounted for a pair of hits. Tampa Bay starter Jeremy Hellickson lasted 6 1/3 innings, giving up two runs on just three hits and a walk, striking out eight. Joel Peralta was charged with the loss, even though he struck out three in 1 2/3 innings. But even before Rasmus gave the hosts the victory, Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon declared his team was playing the game under protest after he felt the Blue Jays violated rule II.D of Major League Baseballs replaay review regulations. Sami Khedira Germany Jersey. Back in the fourth inning when Toronto manager John Gibbons challenged a safe call on a pickoff attempt at first base, which was subsequently overturned, he did so only after Buehrle was already on the rubber and Tampa Bay shortstop Yunel Escobar was in the batters box. Because the next play had officially started, the challenge should have never been allowed according to the rules. "I think its a legitimate protest," Maddon said. "Hitter in the box, pitcher on the mound, on the rubber, that locks the mechanism. It was inappropriate for (umpire) Bob (Davidson) to do what he did, permit that to happen. I trust that they are going to interpret the rule properly and get us back to that point in the game." Hoping to get Tampa Bay back into the win column, Chris Archer is set to take the mound for the Rays this afternoon, shooting for his ninth win of the season which would match his career high set last year in just his second major league campaign. The right-hander has won two straight decisions and four of the last five, although his most recent outing was met with a no-decision on Tuesday versus Detroit. Against the Tigers hitters, Archer allowed four runs -- one earned -- on five hits and five walks through 5 2/3 innings. Archer also struck out six, giving him 33 Ks in his last four outings. Although he is still in his major league infancy, Archer is already 2-0 with a 3.24 ERA in six appearances against Toronto. As for the Blue Jays, they are hoping Drew Hutchison can bounce back from a minor slump that has seen him give up 13 earned runs in his last 12 2/3 innings. The right-hander was blitzed for seven runs on eight hits last weekend at the Chicago White Sox in seven innings. Hutchison surrendered two home runs and issued three walks, while striking out three. Now in just his second year in the majors, Hutchison is 2-2 with a lofty 7.78 ERA in four games versus Tampa Bay. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor