Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

MELBOURNE, Australia - A place in the quarterfinals awaits the victors Monday when the fourth round is completed at the Australi

in Afrika 22.06.2018 08:33
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - A place in the quarterfinals awaits the victors Monday when the fourth round is completed at the Australian Open and the second week begins in earnest at Melbourne Park. Brazil Blank Jerseys .The womens and mens singles winners, to be determined next Saturday and Sunday nights, will add their names to the honour roll that began in 1905 as the Australian championships and became the Australian Open in 1969, a year after the professional Open Era began.There were no tournaments during both world wars, there were two in 1977 due to a date change when the tournament went from early to late in the year, then none in 1986 when it moved back to its current start-of-the-year slot on the Grand Slam calendar.On Monday, the matches include a potential stern test for the womens top-seeded player, a tale of two Madisons and a mens lineup that includes a four-time Australian champion, the 2014 winner and two of the young new breed of potential major champions.Here are some things to watch on Monday:___DANGER FOR SERENA?: Serena Williams describes her loss to Garbine Muguruza in the second round of last years French Open as the best loss I had the whole year. Her 6-2, 6-2 loss was also the fewest games shed won in any Grand Slam match of her career. That one in particular made me realize what I needed to work on, Williams said after her third-round match here. It opened my eyes towards a lot of things. It actually ended up helping me a lot. She said Muguruza didnt miss a shot that day and the 21-year-old Spaniard agrees. Everything was perfect, Muguruza says. Ill just try to do the same again.___NOVAK, KEI AND MILOS: Novak Djokovic hopes to remain in contention for his fifth Australian Open title when he plays Gilles Muller, while defending champion Stan Wawrinka, who has been wearing Stan the Man t-shirts to his post-match media conferences, hopes to have it on again under winning circumstances after playing Guillermo Garcia-Lopez. U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori, 25, and Milos Raonic, who is 24, are part of that next generation aiming for their first Grand Slam titles. Nishikori takes on David Ferrer and Raonic plays Fernando Lopez. Like last year, Wawrinka is flying under the radar while more attention is paid to players such as Djokovic and quarterfinalist Rafael Nadal. For sure Im not the focus, but it doesnt matter, Wawrinka says. To get into the second week again, its great.___MADISON SQUARED: Madison Keys beat Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova to advance to a match against another Madison — her American compatriot Madison Brengle. I cannot believe that I just did that — I have wanted to be in the second week for so long, Im still trying to find words, said the 19-year-old Keys, who was born in Rock Island, Illinois. Keys has never been past the third round at any Grand Slam and now — under the guidance of Lindsay Davenport — could be in the quarterfinals. Were very excited to play each other, we know a Madison will get to the quarterfinals, Keys said. The 24-year-old Brengle, who was born in Dover, Delaware and still lives there, says she and Keys set up the possibility of a match between each other before Keys took the court against Kvitota — and after Brengle had beaten fellow American Coco Vandeweghe. She walked into the locker room and she said, Maddie, great job. I was like, You have to win, Brengle said. We have to recreate this picture. Because it would just be so, so funny. Not so funny anymore, but true.___COMPLETING THE PICTURE: The other womens matches Monday feature last years finalist at Melbourne Park, Dominika Cibulkova (she lost to now-retired Li Na), against two-time champion Victoria Azarenka, and Venus Williams, making her first appearance in the fourth round of a Grand Slam since Wimbledon in 2011, against Agnieszka Radwanska. A Venus victory would see her play one of the Madisons in the quarterfinals and potentially her sister, Serena, in the semis.___Follow Dennis Passa on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DennisPassa Ederson Brazil Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. Fernandinho Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/world-cup-thiago-silva-football-jersey/ .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday.Arturo Vidals penalty deep into stoppage time kept Chile on course to defend their Copa America title with a 2-1 win over Bolivia in Foxborough. The goal came eight minutes into stoppage time and was Vidals second of the game to enable them to remain on track for a quarter-final berth ahead of their final group game against Panama. Chiles Arturo Vidal celebrates after scoring against Bolivia Jhasmani Campos superb free-kick had levelled for Bolivia but they face elimination after a second defeat in as many games in Group D. Bolivia defender Edward Zenteno cleared Alexis Sanchez first-half effort off the line before La Roja went ahead just 30 seconds after the restart.Vidal played Mauricio Pinilla in down the left and as he surged into the pennalty area he cut the ball back to Vidal to rifle home a right-footed strike. Cassio Brazil Jersey. Messi hits hat-trick on return Lionel Messi came off the bench to hit a hat-trick as Argentina beat 10-man Panama 5-0 But Bolivia were level in the 61st when substitute Campos was brought down and he picked himself up to curl a fantastic left-footed effort into the net.Carlos Lampe then kept Bolivia on level terms with fine saves to deny Sanchez and Eduardo Vargas before Chile were awarded a penalty in time added on.Sanchez cross struck the arm of defender Luis Gutierrez and assistant referee Peter Manikowski flagged for a spot kick. Vidal duly stepped up to score and earn Chile their first win of the tournament.You can watch the Copa America live on Premier Sports. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor