Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Harry Kane is relishing the opportunity to link up with Wayne Rooney at Euro 2016, with the England captain potentially set for

in Europäische Union 30.05.2018 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Harry Kane is relishing the opportunity to link up with Wayne Rooney at Euro 2016, with the England captain potentially set for a deeper role. Cameron Maybin Jersey . Rooney hinted on Tuesday, following Manchester Uniteds 3-1 victory over Bournemouth, that he was keen to play in a deeper midfielder role at the finals in France. There have been calls from a section of the England support for Rooney to be dropped entirely from Roy Hodgsons starting line. But Kane told Sky Sports News HQ: Waynes a fantastic player, I think youve seen throughout his entire career that he doesnt just score goals, he creates goals and has a great pass in him. Harry Kane says England have the belief that they can win Euro 2016 this summer If the manager picks him in the deeper role and picks me up top, of course I would be looking forward to that kind of service. Hes a great player, hes our captain, his stats are there to show and as a striker that is all you can look at. Hes a great trainer, he works very hard and obviously when he is here next week he will look to continue that. I can only learn off players like Wayne, as we all can from the experienced players, I am looking forward to it. Kane scored in Englands impressive 3-2 comeback victory over Germany in March Kane, who has been tipped to lead the England forward line alongside Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, goes to France off the back of two prolific seasons at Tottenham. The Spurs forward has scored 59 goals in 101 matches, boasting a record of a goal every 131 minutes. England captain Wayne Rooney claims the squad going to Euro 2016 have a very good chance of winning the tournament Kane is savouring the build up to his first major international tournament, but is keen for England to find the same consistency that saw them win all 10 of their qualification matches. Any player wants to win major tournaments. Weve got to have that in our minds and that has to be our goal. We know we are a great side, we have great players, great ability and we have just got to go out there and express that, the 22-year-old added. England captain Wayne Rooney (L) talks with striker Harry Kane (R) We have just got to go out there and find that ability, try and find that form and get that consistency. To be part of it now is special. It is what I dreamed of, I worked very hard to do and now that I am here, I have got to work even harder to maintain it and that is what I am looking to do. Also See: Cahill returns to training No Rooney in Inces XI Euro 2016 squads Merse: England short in defence Brandon Phillips Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Ben Revere Jersey . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/huston-street-angels-jersey/ .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.LOS ANGELES -- Yasiel Puig had four hits and two stolen bases after getting benched in his previous game, and Adrian Gonzalez hit a pair of two-run homers to help the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the San Diego Padres 9-2 on Friday night. The teams met for the first time since a four-game series at San Diego in June, when the Dodgers lost the first two and fell a season-worst 9 1/2 games behind Arizona in the NL West. But they won the next two, triggering a 46-10 stretch that vaulted them a season-best 10 1/2 games ahead of the Diamondbacks on Aug. 23 -- the same margin Los Angeles enjoys with 28 games remaining. A.J. Ellis homered in the seventh inning immediately after Gonzalezs second of the game and 19th this season. Hanley Ramirezs two-run double preceded the back-to-back homers off reliever Anthony Bass. Dodgers centre fielder Andre Ethier threw out Nick Hundley at the plate in the top of the inning when he tried to score on a single by Alexi Amarista. Hyun-Jin Ryu (13-5) tied Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke for the team lead in wins, allowing a run and eight hits in 6 1-3 innings following his first back-to-back losses in the majors. The South Korean left-hander struck out six, walked one and drove in the Dodgers first run with a double. The victory was the Dodgers 21st this month, tying the record for the most since the franchise moved to Los Angeles in 1958. The club record is 25 set in July 1947 and equaled in August 1953, when the Dodgers played in Brooklyn. Eric Stults (8-12) gave up four runs and eight hits over 5 1-3 innings in his fourth start this season against the team he began hhis big league career with in 2006. Nolan Ryan Jersey. The left-hander is 0-5 with a 4.91 ERA in his last eight outings. The Padres opened the scoring with an RBI double by Logan Forsythe in the second, but the Dodgers responded with two runs in the bottom half on Ryus two-out RBI double off the base of the left-field fence and a broken-bat single by Puig. Gonzalez increased the margin to 4-1 in the third with an opposite-field drive to left-centre that followed Ramirezs leadoff double. Gonzalez, who spent five seasons with the Padres and wore their uniform in three of his four All-Star games, is batting .387 with six homers and 23 RBIs in 23 games against them since he was traded to Boston in December 2010. NOTES: Puigs other four-hit game was June 30 in a 6-1 win against Philadelphia. ... Of the six first-place teams, the Dodgers are the only one that has a losing record within its own division (24-27). Three of their final 28 games are outside the NL West: Sept. 6-8 at Cincinnati. ... The last time the Dodgers had three pitchers with at least 13 wins was 2004, when Jeff Weaver, Jose Lima and Kazuhisa Ishii each finished with 13. ... In 24 starts with the Dodgers spanning his first four big league seasons, Stults was 8-9 with a 4.39 ERA and two complete games -- both shutouts. In 43 starts since then, he is 16-15 with a 3.51 ERA and no complete games. ... Ryu is 9-0 with two no-decisions when the Dodgers score six or more runs, and the team is 36-3 under those circumstances. All three losses were in extra innings. ... Ellis homer was his seventh this season and first at Dodger Stadium. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor