Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

n through that all my caree

in Europäische Union 30.05.2018 08:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Bloomington, IN (SportsNetwork. Brendan Smith Jersey .com) - Both the Rutgers Scarlet Knight and the 22nd-ranked Indiana Hoosiers will be looking to end losing streaks as they meet head-to-head Saturday in a Big Ten Conference battle at Assembly Hall. Rutgers has dropped five games in a row - all in Big Ten play - to fall to 10-12 on the season. The Scarlet Knights are coming off a 71-51 crushing defeat at the hands of Michigan State Thursday, which set the team back to 2-6 in conference action. Indiana heads into the weekend having lost two straight games, the first to Ohio State (82-70) and the second to Purdue (83-67) - both on the road. The Hoosiers fell to 15-6 on the year, with a 5-3 mark against league competition. But Indiana has performed exceptionally well at home, owning a 12-1 record in Bloomington. This contest will mark just the second meeting all-time between Rutgers and Indiana, two brand new conference rivals. The Hoosiers own the only other decision in series history, when the team took a 55-50 victory back in the 1980 season. Michigan State was able to overcome 17 turnovers in the game against Rutgers to hold the Scarlet Knights to just 29.1 percent shooting from the floor for the 20-point victory. Rutgers allowed the Spartans to connect on 50.9 percent shooting in the contest, which included an 8-of-20 mark from 3-point range. Kadeem Jack was the only Rutgers player to net a double-digit scoring total in the contest, recording 17 points with seven rebounds. Bishop Daniels added nine points for the Scarlet Knights, and Myles Mack dished out a team-best four assists in the lopsided defeat. Mack has been the heart and soul of this Rutgers team for the duration of the season, but recently the 5-foot-10 guard has cooled off in terms of production. Still, he currently leads the team in scoring, averaging 14.0 ppg with a team-high 97 assists, adding in 4.7 rpg - third on the team behind Junior Etous 6.8 rpg mark and Jacks 6.4 rpg. Jack is the only other player to own a double-digit scoring mark this season, chipping in 13.3 ppg for Rutgers, which is in last place in the Big Ten rankings in terms of scoring offense at 58.9 ppg. The teams defense has made up for some of the offensive shortcomings, holding opponents to 63.5 ppg. Indiana was simply outplayed by Purdue on Wednesday night when the Hoosiers fell to the Boilermakers. Purdue was able to hit 58.7 percent of its shots from the floor, while Indiana connected non a mere 37.9 percent shooting in the contest. Yogi Ferrell stood out with 21 points to pace the Hoosiers, while James Blackmon Jr. contributed 13 points in the teams loss. Indiana connected on just 4-of-19 shooting from 3-point distance Wednesday, and was outscored by the Boilermakers in terms of bench points, 31-14. The last two games have been very uncharacteristic of Indianas offense this season. The Hoosiers lead the Big Ten in scoring, putting up 80.7 ppg on an impressive 47.9 percent shooting from the field, which includes a 40.2 percent shooting touch from 3-point range. Blackmon and Ferrell are neck and neck when it comes to owning the teams individual scoring lead. Blackmon currently paces the squad with 16.3 ppg, while Ferrell chips in with 16.2 ppg - ranked sixth and seventh, respectively, in the conference. Troy Williams rounds out the teams double-digit scorers with 12.9 ppg. But with the good comes some bad for the Hoosiers, who are last in the conference in scoring defense, allowing 72.4 ppg to opponents. Jesper Fast Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. Nick Holden Jersey . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/jeff-beukeboom-hockey-jersey/ . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow.ASHBURN, Va. - Chris Cooley has been all about the Washington Redskins and no other team in his NFL life. He played nine seasons, went to a couple of Pro Bowls, made his home in the D.C. area and now breaks down game film on the team-affiliated radio station.And hes doing it during a historically bad time for the once-proud franchise.I hate my role right now, because of that, Cooley said. I want to be honest with our fans, and I dont want to be negative towards our players or coaches or ownership, but I have a hard time being anything besides being honest. It would be so much fun if they would win. Its not fun. Its frustrating.The Redskins (3-11) are lousy. No other way to say it. Theyve lost 19 of 22 games, a run of futility unmatched in team lore since the early 1960s. They ended last year with an eight-game losing streak and are on pace to do the same this year. Back-to-back 3-13 seasons would compare only to the 1960-61 years, when they went 1-9-2 and 1-12-1.In January 2010, not long after Bruce Allen was hired as general manager, he said: The status quo has to end. We have to change the way weve been doing some business. ... Last place two years in a row is not Redskins football.Apparently, it is. Under Allen, the Redskins claimed the cellar of the NFC East in the 2010 and 2011 seasons, and again in 2013 and 2014. Their last-place slot this year was secured with Sundays loss to the New York Giants.When Dan Snyder first emerged as a potential buyer for the team in 1999, he told The Washington Post: I miss winning. It was a fair assessment from a lifelong fan because there had been some lean years since the last of the three Super Bowl trophies was won in the early 1990s.Snyder bought the team later that year. Hes since overseen eight last-place finishes and a 107-147 record, tied for the fifth worst record in the NFL during that span. It would be fair to conclude that he still misses winning.Some fans, at least the ones who still come to the games, are starting to wear bags on their heads, and they are quick to point out that Snyder is the one constant amid all the losing. There have been isolated moments of success in the last decade — playoffs in 20055, 2007 and 2012 — but expectations arent what they used to be. Chris Kreider Jersey. I think this fan base would be fine with a competitive 7-9, 8-8 team, Cooley said. My first couple of years here, it was always like 10, 11. Now its Aw, we can win seven or eight.The cumulative effect has worn on the usually even-keeled Santana Moss, the teams longest tenured player. Moss was ejected from Sundays game when he argued a decision that overturned a touchdown after a replay review. His tirade represented a decade of going-nowhere frustration.It feels like every time we do something good, something bad comes out of it, and its only been happening to us, Moss said after the game. Its been 10 years of this, so I just got carried away.Moss cited entitlement and inconsistency as two persistent Redskins themes. He said hes seen too many teammates over the years that played ahead of others who probably were more worthy — a comment that reinforces the Redskins-Snyder reputation of coddling to marquee names.Moss has played for four coaches since he arrived in 2005, and with 10 starting quarterbacks. This year, first-year coach Jay Gruden has changed starting QBs five times.Coach is trying to win, but it hurts when you dont have a solid guy, and Ive been through that all my career, Moss said. Whenever you have to have that many changes, regardless of what youre trying to do and what you have out there, theres always going to be a hiccup, theres always going to be a crutch because you cant be successful with that many changes all the time.Cooley said the culture of change has to, well, change.One thing that I think would be great moving forward is just at least for the team to believe in what we have, to have consistently and continuity, and give fans pieces that they can know will be here, and coaches that they know will be here, Cooley said. And get away from this idea that were going to fire a guy after one year, or trade a guy or cut a guy after one year, and start building from what we are — which is one of the worst teams in the league.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor