Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

VIENNA, Austria -- Canadas Vasek Pospisil saved two set points before beating former No. [url=http://www.authenticbaseshopindian

in Asien 16.05.2018 09:01
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

VIENNA, Austria -- Canadas Vasek Pospisil saved two set points before beating former No. Carlos Baerga Jersey . 1 Lleyton Hewitt 7-6 (6), 6-4 in the first round of the Erste Bank Open on Tuesday. Pospisil trailed the now 53rd-ranked Australian 6-4 in the tiebreaker before reeling off four straight points to take the opening set. An early break in the second proved enough for the seventh-seeded Canadian. "Its very special for me to beat a former No. 1," said the 23-year-old Pospisil, who won just two games in his only previous match against Hewitt in Newport last year. "Ive come a long way since. I started working with another coach and Ive put in a lot of hard work." The native of Vernon, B.C., next plays Robin Haase. The Dutchman, who won both of his career titles in Austria, rallied to beat Ilija Bozoljac of Serbia 5-7, 6-2, 6-2. After winning the demanding opening set in 52 minutes, Pospisil broke Hewitts serve to start the second set and held the margin out to his 14th victory of his breakthrough season. He finished the match with 12 aces. "It was a tough match and conditions were a lot different than theyve been the last few weeks in Asia," said Pospisil, whose goal for the season is a top 32 finish and seeding at the Australian Open in January. "I had to make some adjustments but I did. Im very excited with my performance today. its great to have such a win over a player like Hewitt. Its still very special to beat him, there are not many players like him. I think my hard work this season is really paying off as we get near the end." Pospisil said that after winning the opening tiebreaker, he was able to consolidate his success with the early break in the second set. "I got lucky on the deuce points, hitting a frame lob. But I had momentum, from the tiebreak and I wanted to continue that. "Hewitt had some chances but after I got the break it was relatively comfortable to serve my way though the match." Pospisil is joined in the Vienna field by Torontos Daniel Nestor, playing as the doubles third seed as he teams with Austrian Julian Knowle this week. Knowle is the regular partner of Jurgen Melzer, who had to withdraw from his home event as his season ended early with a shoulder injury. In other results, the son of 1988 Olympic champion Miloslav Mecir stunned Pablo Andujar of Spain 6-4, 6-4 in his first ever main draw match. The 25-year-old Miloslav Mecir Jr. of Slovakia, who is ranked 240th and came through three qualifying rounds, served nine aces and never faced a break point. Earlier, Daniel Brands of Germany beat Andreas Haider-Maurer 6-4, 7-6 (5) despite the Austrian serving 16 aces. The 57th-ranked Brands managed one break in the opening set against the 2010 finalist and held serve throughout to set up a second-round match against top-seeded former champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Dominic Thiem, playing in only his second ATP event this year, defeated Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain 6-4, 5-7, 6-4. The 20-year-old Austrian reached the second round for a third straight year and will play either sixth-seeded Gael Monfils or Marinko Matosevic of Australia. Also, Michael Russell of the United States failed to convert any of his 13 break points in a 6-3, 6-4 loss to qualifier Mirza Basic of Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Ruben Bemelmans of Belgium had 10 aces while beating Jan Hajek of Czech Republic 6-2, 6-0. Carlos Santana Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. Jason Kipnis Jersey . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com/authentic-abraham-almonte-indians-jersey/ . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks.Fly-half Nicolas Sanchez and wing Manuel Montero must pass last-minute fitness tests before Argentina take on Australia in the Rugby Championship at Twickenham on Saturday. Sanchez (ankle problem) and Montero (pulled leg muscle) have been included in the side named by coach Daniel Hourcade.This is the team that will play (but) we have to wait a bit to see how Nico and Manu evolve, Hourcade said. Montero is coming back from the leg injury that put him out of the last three matches having played in the first two, an away defeat and home win against South Africa.Sanchez, Argentinas chief place kicker and second behind New Zealands Beauden Barrett with 53 points in five matches in the tournament, has been ever present.Jeronimo de la Fuente, named on the bench, stands by to come in at inside centre with Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias moving to fly-half.Ramiro Moyano, also on the bench, will be reprieved if Montero pulls out. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Montero is due to replace Moyano on the left wing, with Matias Moroni moving to the right flank instead of the injured Santiago Cordero. Matias Orlando has been picked at outside centre.In the pack, Lucas Noguera comes in for the injured Nahuel Tetaz Chapaarro while Leonardo Senatore replaces Facundo Isa at number eight. Jim Thome Jersey. Prop Santiago Garcia Botta will make his tournament debut if he comes off the bench.Should Sanchez and Montero drop out, Gabriel Azcarate and Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino will be added to the bench. The team has some players out due to a very intense year of very hard matches and they are feeling the wear and tear, Hourcade said.But we are very motivated playing at Twickenham again and focused on having a great match.The game will be a repeat of the 2015 World Cup semi-final a year ago at the same venue, won 29-15 by the Wallabies.Argentina: 15 Joaquin Tuculet, 14 Matias Moroni, 13 Matias Orlando, 12 Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias, 11 Manuel Montero, 10 Nicolas Sanchez, 9 Martin Landajo; 1 Lucas Noguera, 2 Agustin Creevy, 3 Ramiro Herrera, 4 Guido Petti, 5 Matias Alemanno, 6 Pablo Matera, 7 Javier Ortega Desio, 8 Leonardo Senatore,Replacements: 16 Julian Montoya, 17 Santiago Garcia Botta, 18 Enrique Pieretto, 19 Marcos Kremer, 20 Tomas Cubelli, 21 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 22 Jeronimo de la Fuente, 23 Ramiro Moyano.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor