Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-jason-heyward-jersey/]Jason Heyward Jersey[/url] .com) - The red-hot Lo

in USA+Kanada 09.05.2018 05:54
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Jason Heyward Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. Calgary will be seeking to rebound tonight after dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday. Rookie Joni Ortio made 12 saves for a Flames club that had won two straight and three of its previous four. However, Calgary went 0-for-5 on the power play and its only goal came when Brian McGrattan scored on a slap shot from center ice that skipped past Vancouver goaltender Eddie Lack. The odd tally was the second for McGrattan this season and eighth of his career. "(I) just wanted to throw one on net," said McGrattan. "I was at the end of my shift, and fortunately it went in." Forward Jiri Hudler and defenseman Dennis Wideman sat out their second straight games for Calgary with upper-body injuries, while forward Matt Stajan missed his fourth consecutive contest for personal reasons. The Flames announced on Sunday that Stajan has taken a leave from the club following the tragic passing of his son Emerson on March 3 following childbirth. There is no timetable for Stajans return. Ortio is in line to make his fifth career start tonight and second versus the Kings. He lost to them in his NHL debut on Feb. 27, stopping 22-of-24 shots faced in a 2-0 setback. Calgary has won a pair of games in Los Angeles in this season prior to that recent setback at home to the Kings, who have won five of the previous seven encounters overall. Los Angeles also has won five in a row in Calgary. The Kings have won seven in a row for the first time since a nine-game winning streak from Jan. 21-Feb. 6, 2010, taking all six games since returning from the hiatus for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Los Angeles current tear has it sitting comfortably in third place in the Pacific Division, 11 points up on the fourth-place Phoenix Coyotes. The Kings played the middle contest of a three-game swing on Sunday night, besting the Edmonton Oilers 4-2. Jeff Carter had a pair of goals and an assist, while Jonathan Quick made 25 saves. Alec Martinez and Trevor Lewis also scored. "Weve been playing a good team game," said Martinez, who has three goals and an assist in his past four games. Quick has won each of his previous six starts, posting a 0.99 goals against average, .957 save percentage and one shutout. However, he could get some rest tonight in favor of backup Martin Jones, who has never faced the Flames. Addison Russell Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Ryne Sandberg Jersey . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-sammy-sosa-jersey/ . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics.PHILADELPHIA -- Dave Bolland helped the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup and then had to watch the championship banner raising ceremony on TV. He would love to experience the same celebration in Toronto. Bolland scored twice and Phil Kessel added a goal to lead the Toronto Maple Leafs to 3-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday night. The Maple Leafs, off to a 2-0 start, spoiled Philadelphias season opener one night after ruining Montreals. Jonathan Bernier stopped 31 shots in his Maple Leafs debut. Toronto acquired Bolland and Bernier in the off-season to bolster the clubs bid to get out of the first round and make a run in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Bolland scored the go-ahead goal from the slot early in the third period. It was his first goal since the Game 6 clincher for the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup finals. "Its all gone," Bolland said. "This is a new chapter for me. I want to hopefully do it in Toronto. The chapter in Chicago is over." He sealed this win with a power-play goal with 22.5 seconds left. "You always wait for that first goal to come," Bolland said. "Its nice that both of them came tonight." The big game helped Bolland try to forget about the party he missed Tuesday night at the United Center. "I saw the highlights, you had to watch it," he said. Kessel turned 26 on Wednesday with plenty of reasons to celebrate. He signed a whopping $64 million, eight-year extension on Tuesday that will keep him off the free-agent market after the season. A 20-goal scorer last season, Kessel knocked in a rebound late in the second for the tying goal. Kessel helped make up for Torontos lone second-period power play. The Maple Leafs came away empty because Flyers defenceman Nicklas Grossmann blocked three straight shots in 2 minutes to keep the game scoreless. The Flyers wasted a fantastic chance to go ahead after Paul Ranger slashed Wayne Simmonds on a breakaway, setting up a penalty shot with 3.1 seconds left in the second period. Simmonds was easily stopped on his attempt to put the puck through Berniers legs. Back on the bench, Simmonds slammed the boards in frustration, unable to cappitalize against his former Los Angeles teammate. Andre Dawson Jersey. "I just read him a little bit," Bernier said. "I tried to take away the angles. I came out and saw his stick with the blade going down. I got lucky with the save." Like Kessel, Bernier also is part of Torontos long-term future. He signed a $5.8 million, two-year contract soon after he was acquired from Los Angeles. He was 29-20-6, with a 2.36 goals-against average and .912 save percentage as Jonathan Quicks backup with the Kings. He kept Toronto in the game after the Flyers controlled the first period. Toronto went without a shot for a 12-minute stretch. "We needed a goaltender to keep us in the game, and he did that," Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "Were fortunate to have him." The Flyers took a 1-0 lead when Schenn pounded in Vinny Lecavaliers feed with 6.9 seconds left. Mark Streit also had an assist on the play, an early impact for two of Philadelphias biggest off-season acquisitions. The overhaul of an underachieving team that missed the playoffs for the first time since 2007 was in full force: Lecavalier, a former Tampa Bay captain, and Streit, a former Islanders captain, were signed, along with goalie Ray Emery. "Offensively thats the best weve looked in a while," coach Peter Laviolette said. Steve Mason won the opening night start over Emery. Mason, acquired in a late-season trade with Columbus, was given the start largely on the basis of a strong finish to 2013. Mason and Emery will likely share the job unless one gets hot and takes over. "Its a huge honour to get the opening night start," Mason said. "Ray could have been there just as easily as I could, so it was a great honour to have it. Unfortunately we didnt get the win." NOTES: Torontos Colton Orr received a minor penalty for a vicious cross-check to Flyers forward Jay Rosehills face against the boards midway through the third. Orr retaliated after Rosehill checked Mark Fraser into the boards. ... Philadelphia and Toronto dont play each other again until March 8. ... The Flyers played their first game as members of the Metropolitan Division. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor