Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

The 2014 NBA Draft will be a historic one for Canadian basketball, with as many as seven players from Canada - three of them as

in Alte Heimat 24.04.2018 04:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

The 2014 NBA Draft will be a historic one for Canadian basketball, with as many as seven players from Canada - three of them as high as the first round - possibly selected. Morris Claiborne Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Name: Nik Stauskas From: Mississauga, Ontario Played: University of Michigan Height: 66 Weight: 207 Position: Shooting Guard 2013-2014 Stats: 17.5 points, .442 3P%, 3.3 assists Breakout Game: 26 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds in win vs. Iowa Jan 22nd. Accolades: 2013 - 14 Big 10 Player of the Year, Second team All-American Draft Projection: Middle of first round Comparable NBA player: Tim Hardaway, Jr. Nik Stauskas has become the poster boy for “hard work pays off.” After a solid freshman season, helping the Wolverines to compete in the NCAA championship game, two key teammates in Trey Burke (Naismith Player of the Year) and Tim Hardaway Jr. (NBA All-Rookie First Team) moved on to the pros. In only his sophomore year, Stauskas was expected to be a team leader, so he spent his summer adding muscle mass, working on his lateral quickness and creating his own shot off the dribble. Stauskass YouTube videos offer a glimpse into his incredible work ethic and the results of his second year were apparent; a Big 10 title and trip to the Elite Eight in the NCAA Tournament for the Wolverines, while leading the team in scoring and assists and named Big 10 Player of the Year. Stauskass greatest skill is his ability to flat-out shoot the ball. Unquestionably the best shooter in the draft with a quick release, Stauskas has little issue getting his shot off. His playmaking has improved and he can facilitate for others off of the pick-and-roll, forcing defenders to play him honestly. His quickness allows him to beat slower defenders off the dribble, rounding out his offensive game to be more than simply a spot-up shooter. On the defensive end, Stauskas needs some work, particularly with strength and quickness defending at the next level. Not a surprising drawback to elite shooters, but not one that cant be compensated for in team defences. Stauskas refuses to back down and that refusal to lose is one of those intangibles sought in any NBA prospect. When told that he would only be a shooter, Stauskas rounded out his game. When told that he couldnt carry a team, he led them deep into the NCAA Tournament. Steps to improve his defensive game are already underway, as any obstacle that is put in front of Stauskas has been overcome. His drive, coupled with his confidence, make it difficult to overlook a player with the aptitude and skills he possesses. Stauskas will continue to work and hone his game as he continues to prove that hard work pays off. Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Ben Ijalana Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.shopnyjets.us/jermaine-kearse-jersey/ .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005.DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were thee most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons. Robby Anderson Jersey. "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor