Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season. [url=http://www.baseball

in Alte Heimat 24.04.2018 04:35
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season. Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Manager David Moyes had previously indicated he wanted Vidic to stay, but the 32-year-old Serbian defender on Friday announced plans to leave when his contract expires. "I have decided that I will move on at the end of this season," Vidic said. "I want to challenge myself again and try to make the best of myself in the coming years. "Im not considering staying in England as the only club I ever wanted to play for here is Manchester United and I was lucky enough to be part of this club for so many years." Inter Milan has already been suggested as a potential destination for the strong and commanding centre back, who can now start to talk to rival clubs. "Ive got a few options to move on and I will choose the right one for me and for my family," Vidic said. The statement, issued by United, contained no comments from Moyes, who is facing a tough task rebuilding a team that is currently seventh in a league it won by 11 points last May before Alex Ferguson retired after 26 years in charge. Another centre back, the 35-year-old Rio Ferdinand, might also have no future at the club beyond this season, while 40-year-old midfielder Ryan Giggs is nearing the end of his playing career and is already on the coaching staff. Vidic played a key role in Uniteds title triumphs since making his debut at the start of 2006 after joining from Spartak Moscow for seven million pounds ($11 million). Vidic has won the Premier League five times as well as the Champions League and the Club World Cup. But, after being injured in a Champions League fixture in December 2011, Vidic required major knee surgery and endured extended spells on the sidelines. "Its the last year of my contract and I have had eight wonderful years here," Vidic said. "My time at this great club will always rank as the best years of my career. "I never could have imagined winning 15 trophies and I will certainly never forget that fantastic night in Moscow (in the 2008 Champions League final win over Chelsea), memories that will live with me and the fans forever." Clay Buchholz Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. Pete Rose Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com/tug-mcgraw-jersey-c-29/ . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages.There is a feast of live sporting action on Sky Sports this weekend - dont miss it! From the Football League play-offs and Formula One action to England cricket and rugby clashes and a tasty bout for Tony Bellew, theres a packed weekend schedule to enjoy. Weekend Menu on Sky Sports Play-off finals, Formula 1, Test cricket, BMW PGA Championship all feature Were in Monte Carlo throughout the weekend for perhaps the most iconic race of the F1 calendar - the Monaco Grand Prix. Over in Durham, the second Test between England and Sri Lanka gets under way and the omens are good for the hosts - theyve won all five Tests in the North East.On Saturday, the drama, colour, disappointmentt and joy begins at Wembley; the Football League play-off finals start with Championship sides Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday as the winner seeks a place in the Premier League. Mike Schmidt Jersey. Theres rugby action on Sunday when England and Wales meet at Twickenham in what is the final chance for players to earn starting spots for the summer tours to Australia and New Zealand. And later that evening, Everton fan Tony Bellew will look to turn turn Hollywood fantasy into reality by winning a world title at Goodison Park when he takes on Ilunga Makabu for the vacant WBC world cruiserweight title.Hit the video above to warm up for an unmissable weekend on Sky Sports... Also See: Weekend Menu on Sky Sports Get Sky Sports Follow @SkySports on Twitter Sky Sports live listings China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor