Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Former NHL player Alex Kovalev has announced his retirement. [url=http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Rodney-Mcleod-Eagles-

in Kommunalpolitik 18.04.2018 05:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Former NHL player Alex Kovalev has announced his retirement. Rodney McLeod Jersey . Kovalev last played in the NHL with the Florida Panthers during the 2012-13 season and spent last season with Swiss second-tier team EHC Visp. According to the International Ice Hockey Federations website, Kovalev made the announcement in an interview with Swiss TV station Kanal9. He cited injuries as the reason for his decision. The 41-year-old Russian native was selected by the New York Rangers with the 15th overall pick of the 1991 NHL Entry Draft and joined the team for the 1992-93 season. He then helped the Rangers end a 54-year Stanley Cup drought the following year, posting 21 points in 23 playoff games. Kovalev spent his first six-plus seasons with the Rangers, then was traded to Pittsburgh and played with the Penguins until the 2002-03 campaign when he was sent back to New York. He also played with Montreal and Ottawa before rejoining Pittsburgh late in the 2010-11 season and signed with the Panthers in January 2013. In 1,316 NHL regular-season games, most of any Russian-born player, Kovalev notched 430 goals and 599 assists for 1,029 points. He added 45 goals and 55 assists for 100 points in 123 playoff games. On the international level, Kovalev won Olympic gold at the 1992 Games in Albertville and bronze at the 2002 Salt Lake Games. Brandon Brooks Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. Reggie White Jersey . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Malcolm-Jenkins-Eagles-Jersey/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Jerome Samson said the IceCaps only played 20 good minutes of hockey. He needed just two of those minutes to win the game. Samson tied the game with a goal then won it with another in overtime as the St. Johns IceCaps beat the Worcester Sharks 3-2 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. "We had a slow start and a slow second period too," Samson said. "But, I think we came around. We got the win and its not always going to be pretty. "Some nights you dont deserve the two points and you get them. Tonight we played only 20 minutes and (managed) to get the two points." Samson tied the game at two with 1:45 left in regulation on a short-handed goal. With Andrew Gordon serving an interference penalty, Samson streaked down the wing, had his first shot saved and then scored on the ensuing wraparound. "I went around the defenceman, and my first thought was to shoot the puck as soon as I was out in a shooting lane," Samson said. "The goalie played it well, he stepped out on me and was kind of reaching for the puck so I didnt want to give it away. I ended up wrapping around and just banked it in." Then just 26 seconds into overtime Samson gathered the puck in front of Sharks goaltender Troy Grosenick and buried a low wrist shot to win the game for thee IceCaps. Corey Graham Jersey. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge was happy with the result, but couldnt say the same about his teams play. "We had a bit of a reward there with being able to pull that game out," he said. "I didnt like the way we played the first two periods. I felt like we were late everywhere and that happens when youre not skating enough." Andrew Gordon also scored for the IceCaps (6-7-1), while Eddie Pasquale stopped 23 shots. Rylan Schwartz and Daniil Tarasov replied for the Sharks (3-7-0), and Grosenick finished with 27 saves. The Sharks opened the scoring 2:03 into the first period after the IceCaps turned over the puck to Schwartz, who finished a short-handed breakaway chance. "Any time you have a short-handed goal against, the momentum really drops from your game," McCambridge said. "It was tough to get traction again after that short-handed goal. But, as the game wore on, especially the third, we played at the level we needed to." Tarasov doubled the lead for the Sharks at the 13:02 mark of the second, putting home a rebound at the side of the net on the power play. Gordon put St. Johns on the board with 14:37 left in the third on a tap-in from the edge of the crease, setting up Samsons pair of goals to complete St. Johns rally. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor