Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

Montreal Canadiens forward Alex Galchenyuk may be nearing his return. [url=http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-torii-hunter-

in Kommunalpolitik 18.04.2018 05:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

Montreal Canadiens forward Alex Galchenyuk may be nearing his return. Torii Hunter Jersey . The Canadiens held their first practice after the NHLs Olympic break began on Feb. 9 and Galchenyuk – who has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand - displayed some offensive flash that might indicate hes on the mend. Galchenyuk, 20, showed off some sweet moves in practice, hinting that his offensive form may be coming around. However, the American forward told reporters that his hands may still need time to catch up with the offensive creativity in his brain. "You need to get those movements back," Galchenyuk told reporters after practice. "You get used to a simple thing [like a] tow-drag, you just have to get it smoother. The hand is not used to those movements." "In your head you know you can do it, but the hand has been straight for three weeks so you just gotta keep going through it, but I think Im going in the right direction." In 44 games with the Canadiens, Galchenyuk has scored 10 goals and added 13 assists. He is in his sophomore season with the Habs, who selected him third overall at the 2012 NHL Draft. Galchenyuk has not been cleared for contact but hopes to return to action next week. The Canadiens open their post-Olympic schedule on Feb. 26 at home against the Detroit Red Wings. Trevor Plouffe Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Paul Molitor Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-matt-belisle-twins-jersey/ . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games.PHOENIX - In his first fight in 14 months, Junior dos Santos did just enough to unanimously outpoint Stipe Miocic.Yes, his hands were swift. Yes, they were accurate. No, they werent devastating.The former UFC heavyweight champion received winning scores of 48-47, 49-46, 49-46 from the judges Saturday night at US Airways Center in the first UFC event in Arizona.Dos Santos (17-3) was a 5-to-1 favourite, but Miocic (12-2) made it difficult on the Brazilian for five back-and-forth rounds. In the end, dos Santos consistency in landing straight right hands and left hooks looked to make the difference.Miocic, a part-time firefighter from Cleveland, clearly thought it was a closer fight, immediately leaving the cage upon hearing the decision.Miocic is a great, great opponent, dos Santos said. Man, that was a tough fight. Its good to come back. It makes me feel how tough it is in order to be the No. 1 in the world.Another shot at the UFC heavyweight title belt that dos Santos wants may be in the offing, whether its against champion Cain Velasquez, who dos Santos has lost to twice, or interim champ Fabricio Werdum, who dos Santos knocked out six years ago.UFC President Dana White, though, wasnt too convinced.I dont know where exactly this puts him (in the heavyweight division), White said about dos Santos. I thought that he won the fight, but let me tell you what, he slowed down a lot. He took some big shots tonight. His eyes start to swell up, his cheeks starts to swell up and that was early in the fight. If that was a three-round fight, Stipe wins the fight.Dos Santos was able to thwart Miociccs repeated takedown attempts for most of the bout. Rod Carew Jersey. Miocic found success with lunging left hooks that landed as dos Santos tried to back away.He was trying to take me down all the time, that was a surprise to me, dos Santos said. Normally he doesnt do that. He has really good boxing skills. And you can see that with my face.Miocic seemed to be getting stronger as the fight wore on, landing straight rights that deformed dos Santos cheekbones.Dos Santos did drop Miocic to the canvas in the third round with a short left that caught Miocic coming in close to finish a combination.The fifth round was a summary of the entire fight, an action-packing round that left the fighters faces bruised and bloody and the crowd wanting more.Saturdays heavyweight-dominated main card didnt disappoint those looking for first-round finishes.It started with Matt Mitriones TKO of Gabriel Gonzaga 1:49 into the fight. It was Mitriones third straight first-round knockout win. Then Alistair Overeem (38-14, 1 no contest) took care of Stefan Struve (29-7) at 4:13 via TKO (punches) in the battle between Dutch giants.Other notables: 2008 U.S. Olympic freestyle wrestling gold medallist Henry Cejudo (7-0), a Phoenix native, won his UFC debut with a dominant unanimous decision victory over Dustin Kimura (12-3) of Honolulu in a bantamweight bout on the preliminary card. Lightweight fighter Jamie Varner (21-11-1, 2 no contests), also a Phoenix native, retired in the octagon after losing to underdog Drew Dober (15-6) of Omaha, Nebraska, by submission (rear naked choke) 1:52 into the first round. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor