Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

NEW YORK -- Pele is mourning the passing of the beautiful game, a phrase many say was coined by the 73-year-old Brazilian footba

in Bundespolitik 11.04.2018 10:05
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Pele is mourning the passing of the beautiful game, a phrase many say was coined by the 73-year-old Brazilian football wizard. Jed Lowrie Jersey . In an interview with The Associated Press, Pele said tactics have become more and more defensive over the past decades since his retirement. Flowing attack has become a rarity and Pele is saddened by that. "Italy always played defence -- in my time, now, always," he said. "But unfortunately today, I think because of the millions, because of the new technology, because of the money from the sponsors, the people, they dont care the way they win." He says the message from coaches is not win, but rather "dont lose." "They dont care about the beautiful game. They dont care about the elegance of football. In my time, we used to think and give a little show." As the World Cup returns to the land of "jogo bonito" (the beautiful game), Pele has a new book, "Pele: Why Soccer Matters." He doesnt expect Brazil to have an easy path to a record sixth World Cup title -- two more than any other nation. "Germany has a very good team, young team, and then Spain. Spain is a team who plays together eight years, 10 years -- same team. Very nice organized team," he said on Wednesday. "This will be difficult. But we must respect Italy. We must respect Uruguay, because Uruguay is there. Argentina is there." Pele was a part of Brazils first three World Cup champions, in 1958, 1962 and 1970, and he scored 77 goals in 92 games. He starred for Santos from 1956-74 and kick-started football in the United States with New York Cosmos from 1975-77. He still keeps an apartment in Manhattan. When he retired, he was considered to have no equal. Then Diego Maradona led Argentina to the 1986 World Cup with amazing darting runs, and to the 1990 final. And in this era, Barcelonas Lionel Messi and Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo are scoring at pretty much a goal-a-game rate for their clubs, although they havent won the ultimate prize with the national teams. "To compare Pele with Messi, with Maradona, is difficult because we have different styles," Pele said. If Pele were in charge of a club, who would be the first player hed try to sign? "Im going to say Neymar because he belongs to us. He comes for free," said Pele, referring to the young Brazilian forward Santos sold to Barcelona last summer. "But at the moment," Pele went on, "as I am a forward, as I score a lot of goals, I will decide: Cristiano Ronaldo." Reggie Jackson Jersey .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.com/Andrew-Triggs-Jersey/ . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930..Warrington, Widnes and Wigan have showed the best form ahead of crunch weekend but which team can gain the most? This is how Super League looks right now as we approach what is a significant Easter weekend.Warrington, Widnes and Wigan have been the best teams so far and the rest of the competition will be hoping that the bonus weekend, offering four points, can kick-start their season and spring them into the next stage with confidence. Widnes are the top try scorers with 42 so far, however, this next week will pose the toughest questions of the year. Widnes Joe Mellor has been a sensation so far this season Its worth mentioning that the team with the fewest tries are the current champions.Leeds have scored just 18 tries in six games and will be hoping that the harder pitches and warmer weather brings them out of hibernation.My prediction of Widnes not finishing in the top four could look a foolish one if the Vikings pick up four points with victories over Warrington and St Helens.Some of their success has been down to the sensational start to the season that Joe Mellor has made. Hes been absolutely brilliant to watch. Brian Carney previews the Easter weekend fixtures in Super League If he is fit, hell go head-to-head in the half-backs with Kurt Gidley and Chris Sandow at 3pm on Easter Monday, Theyve claimed most of the headlines in their recent successes for Warrington.Both have kicked tremendously and its mainly down to them that they lead the way for tries from kicks. A quarter of all Warringtons tries have featured a kick-play. Thats twice as many as other teams in the league. My prediction of Widnes not finishing in the top four could look a foolish one if the Vikings pick up four points with victories over Warrington and St Helens. Rickey Henderson Jersey. Phil Clarke Its a new dimension that wasnt there last year and its proving difficult for teams to defend against.The other aspect of Kirk Gidleys game thats making a difference is his goal kicking. He leads the charge with a plus 85 per cent success rate. That is ten per cent higher than the average Super League kicker.As the competition gets closer we might start to see that this makes a significant difference.This is my favourite time of the year. Weve a lot of games on Sky Sports and I cant wait. Jeff Stellings journey to Wembley involves walking ten marathons in ten days Juts as a footnote, I did the Men United walk with Jeff Stelling, Brian Carney, Barrie McDermott and Bill Arthur this week and Ive got absolutely huge respect for Jeff Stelling. We just did one of the ten days that hes doing on his march to Wembley and it was tough enough.I wish him all the best in the remaining days. It was a pleasure to spend time with him. Phil Clarke brings you his top five Super League tries of the week Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor