Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

PARIS - The surprises continued Tuesday at the French Open. [url=http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/asdrubal-cabrera-mets-jers

in Bundespolitik 11.04.2018 10:04
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

PARIS - The surprises continued Tuesday at the French Open. Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . A day after mens Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka was eliminated in the first round, the womens winner in Melbourne was shown an early exit at Roland Garros as Frances Kristina Mladenovic knocked out second-seeded Li Na in three sets. The big-hitting Mladenovic sent the 2011 French Open champ home with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 win on Court Lenglen. This marks the first time in history that both the mens and womens Grand Slam singles champions have lost in the first round at the next major. "The problem is myself," Li said. "I dont think Im doing well on the court. And also, even during the match, I dont think totally about what I should do, like especially I didnt follow the game plan. In my mind, I didnt have any idea how to play the match." Li piled up 37 unforced errors. "I gave it away," she said. Li had a strong start to 2014 when she followed a victory in the season-opener in Shenzhen with a triumph at the years first major championship back in January. She was also was the runner-up in Miami, but had played only two of the French Open tune-up events and was a quarterfinal loser in both Madrid and Rome. It was the third straight early exit at Roland Garros for Li, who lost in the fourth round as the defending champ in 2012 and fell in the second round last year. Other than her championship run in 2011, Li has never been past the fourth round in seven other French Open appearances, including Tuesdays ouster. She is the first reigning womens Aussie Open champ in 14 years to lose in the first round at the French (Lindsay Davenport, 2000). Fourth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania had no trouble Tuesday in a 6-0, 6-2 rout of Russias Alisa Kleybanova, while sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic completed a suspended match from Monday by overcoming Canadian Sharon Fichman 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 and 10th-seeded 2012 French Open runner-up Sara Errani held off promising American Madison Keys 7-5, 3-6, 6-1. In more action involving former No. 1 stars, 11th-seeded Ana Ivanovic whipped Frances Caroline Garcia 6-1, 6-3 and Belgian Yanina Wickmayer ousted 13th- seeded Caroline Wozniacki 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-2. Ivanovic is a former French Open champ and runner-up. Meanwhile, 15th-seeded American Sloane Stephens topped Chinese Peng Shuai 6-4, 7-6 (10-8) on Day 3. Also on Tuesday, 21st-seeded Belgian Kirsten Flipkens beat Montenegros Danka Kovinic 7-6 (8-6), 6-2; 22nd-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova mauled American Shelby Rogers 6-2, 6-3; 27th-seeded Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova, the French champion in 2009 and runner-up in 2006, eased past Sofia Shapatava, of Georgia, 6-3, 6-1; 26th-seeded Romanian Sorana Cirstea advanced past Canadas Aleksandra Wozniak 6-7 (3-7), 7-5, 6-2; 24th-seeded Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova outlasted 43-year-old Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm 6-3, 0-6, 6-2; and Spaniard Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor tripped up 30th-seeded Czech Klara Koukalova 7-6 (7-4), 6-2. Several other women reached the second round, including Brit Heather Watson, rising Italian Camila Giorgi, Aussie Casey Dellacqua, last weeks Strasbourg runner-up Silvia Soler-Espinosa, and Americans Coco Vandeweghe and Alison Riske. Vandeweghe beat Czech Iveta Melzer 7-6 (8-6), 6-2, while Riske doused Croat Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 7-6 (7-2), 6-3. The second round will commence Wednesday, including matches for top-seeded reigning champion Serena Williams, third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, seventh- seeded former world No. 1 and former French Open champ Maria Sharapova, and 29th-seeded Venus Williams. The two-time French champion Serena will face Spaniard Garbine Muguruza, while Radwanska will meet last weeks Nuremberg runner-up Karolina Pliskova, Sharapova will face Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova, and Venus will encounter Slovak Anna Schmiedlova. Serena bested the then-reigning champion Sharapova in last years Roland Garros finale. Michael Conforto Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Mike Piazza Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/jeurys-familia-mets-jersey/ . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. DETROIT -- Helio Castroneves celebrated in his signature style, climbing a fence, in the same place where he did it for the first time many years ago. Castroneves crew joined him above the track in front of roaring fans and it was fitting because his behind-the-scenes teammates helped him have his way with the competition. "I did not expect that," he said after easily winning the second Detroit Grand Prix race of the weekend Sunday, finishing 1.6836 seconds ahead of Penske Racing teammate Will Power. "They deserved it. "That was great to see them there." It was here in Detroit where Castroneves raced to the first of his 29 victories in 2000 and scaled the safety fence. And, the 39-year-old Brazilian is still winning and climbing with more composure. "I was able to hold my emotions better," he said. "I guess Im getting older." Team owner and unofficial race promoter Roger Penske was not a part of the fence-climbing celebration, but he had to be one of the happiest guys on Belle Isle because Castroneves and Power finished first and second. "You dream about these weekends," Penske said. "To be as strong as we were and see both guys in the winners circle." Castroneves lead was so large that when he made his final pit stop on Lap 49 he still was ahead when he got back on the track. The competition got closer after cautions led to restarts with seven and three laps left, but Castroneves could not be caught in part because Power did not want to risk ruining his teammates path to victory by possibly hitting him. "Because of Roger, I definitely wasnt going to race him hard," Power said. Castroneves has 29 IndyCar victories, tying Rick Mears for 11th on the career. "Oh, really?" Castroneves asked. "Wow. What an honour." Castronneves finished 0. Tim Tebow Jersey. 060 seconds behind Ryan Hunter-Reay last week in the Indianapolis 500 in his bid to join Mears as a four-time winner in open-wheel racings signature event. Power won Saturday and played a big part in a sloppy start Sunday. He was penalized for avoidable contact on the opening lap, failing to turn right and causing Josef Newgarden to hit him from behind to trigger a three-car crash. That led to the first of two cautions within the first ten laps after a false start briefly delayed the race beginning. Despite a drive-through penalty, Power was able to pull into contention later in the race with aggressive moves. No one, though, was faster than Castroneves. Hunter-Reay, meanwhile, had a poor ending to a rough weekend after the biggest win of his career. He started 21st in the 22-car field on Saturday and Sunday because of crashes. Hunter-Reay ended the first race by crashing on the final lap and the second one did not last as long due to an electrical problem knocking him out after 61 laps. "You name it, we had the problem this weekend," he said. "Im just glad to be getting out of here." Hunter-Reay left Detroit -- heading to New York for an appearance Monday night with David Letterman -- without the IndyCar points lead. He entered the weekend with a 40-point lead on Power and exits it in third, 27 points behind Power and eight more behind Castroneves. "Major hit," Hunter-Reay acknowledged. Honda had dominated the Detroit Grand Prix the previous two years -- in the shadow of Chevys world headquarters -- and had the fastest car last week at the Indy 500. The engine manufacture did not fare better than fifth on Sunday with James Hinchcliffe following Charlie Kimball and Scott Dixon. Pole-sitter Takuma Sato was spun twice, dropping him to 18th. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor